4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
The following contents are totally out of the picture:
  • Technical: Combat, Management, Multiple Protagonist, RPG, Sandbox, Strategy, Trainer.
  • Sexual Content: Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Gay, Furry, Futa, Humiliation, Loli, Mind Control, Monster, Monster Girl, Necrophilia, NTR, Prostitution, Rape, Scat, Shota, Slave, Sleep Sex, Swinging, Tentacles, Trap, Urination.
I don't see bestiality listed :sneaky:

Jokes aside, I'm looking forward to trying your game.

• Haha
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I don't see bestiality listed :sneaky:

Jokes aside, I'm looking forward to trying your game.
There are lines we will never cross, I won’t caught dead or alive doing bestiality :ROFLMAO:

For real, I hope that you will be able to enjoy it; if not then at least I appreciate your interest in the game!

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
The update is very short..the renders are great and the story kinda interesting as well, but i really dislike the branching in the game, seems like we can only choose 1 or 2 girls ending in the end?, being your first game i think making multiplies path like this isnt a good idea, those path you took an effort to render and wrote might be better of put it into the main plot and moving forward with the story, just my honest opinion tho.

• Thinking Face

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
The update is very short..the renders are great and the story kinda interesting as well, but i really dislike the branching in the game, seems like we can only choose 1 or 2 girls ending in the end?, being your first game i think making multiplies path like this isnt a good idea, those path you took an effort to render and wrote might be better of put it into the main plot and moving forward with the story, just my honest opinion tho.
Hmmm interesting. I myself took about 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish the update from start to finish, and most of my beta testers took about an hour or so to finish all paths and watch all of the cut scenes.

Just a side note: I will be honest - it takes an insanely large amount of time to make the render look like what they are right now in the game. Some folks tend to think that we just press a button and we have a render ready to go. I can’t speak for others but organizing a scene already takes a lot of time, now post-processing is another beast. I, of course, will not trade off quantity for quality. I would prefer to have an update consistent in quality rather than a consistent update rate but with the quality tanking. Some folks like to wait and then play a few updates at once - that’s also a good choice and I’m all for it too.

As for the branching, I think you are being misled a bit here. You are indeed able to get all of the points with all of the girls without losing anything in Chapter 3. Any branching are meant to explore sides of a story so this would fall under replayability, not exclusiveness of points. I think you meant the choice with Remi and Meredith at the end. If so, as I said, this is to explore sides of each story. There’s no point to be earned in the branching so far yet.

As I mentioned, Cyberheart is not just designed to be a harem, “screw-all-in-one-go” game. It also features the choices you can make to choose specific girls, who would have individual endings towards the end. For now, you are still exploring the girls - so as I explained, all branching are merely to explore the story. Later on in the chapter when you likely form a girl in mind, you will be given a clearer path to pursue her and her alone. But again, the harem ending is there and all of the girls will be in that harem.

Does that address your concern? Obviously I appreciate your comments and feedback, just sharing what I had in mind so we will be on the same page. :)

Reactions: McGreed and Faxe10%

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Is there any sex scene in the game?
I didn't get any after finish these 3 chapters,or I missed them?
You didn’t miss any scene, you just missed the blue-ball warning page at the start of the game! :ROFLMAO:

For real, as I mentioned to a few folks and also in the Developer Notes section on page 1, Cyberheart is intended to be more of a slow burner with focus on story first and sex second. I have been practicing with animations so rest assured I take the sex part seriously and the scenes will have quality (hopefully). But yeah for now, there’s no scene yet.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Nope. Another slow burn. Great models, but I'm fed up with slow burn games.
Ah sucks, well at least I appreciate you taking the time to visit my thread and checking out the models even though the game is not up your alley. Hopefully you can find other more suitable games.

RavenRX

Aug 20, 2022
You didn’t miss any scene, you just missed the blue-ball warning page at the start of the game! :ROFLMAO:

For real, as I mentioned to a few folks and also in the Developer Notes section on page 1, Cyberheart is intended to be more of a slow burner with focus on story first and sex second. I have been practicing with animations so rest assured I take the sex part seriously and the scenes will have quality (hopefully). But yeah for now, there’s no scene yet.
Just wanna make sure I didn't miss any content XD. Nice work you did, I enjoy a lot even without some intimate scenes.

• Yay, new update!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Just wanna make sure I didn't miss any content XD. Nice work you did, I enjoy a lot even without some intimate scenes.
For sure, and as always, I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully, if you stick around for the lewd scenes (which is already a “hopefully” statement), you will find the build up to the scenes and the scenes themselves satisfying. :)

starkj

May 17, 2022
This game feels so nice and chill and wholesome that i'm actually having a hard time imagining any sexual content but when we actually get to it, its gonna be so worth it. Also, keep it up, loving the slow pace of the game, its a nice change from many other games i play.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: McGreed and DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
This game feels so nice and chill and wholesome that i'm actually having a hard imagining any sexual content but when we actually get to it, its gonna be so worth it. Also, keep it up, loving the slow pace of the game, its a nice change from many other games i play.
BRUH! One of the folks close to me said the very same thing - about how they adore the chill and wholesome part so much that they couldn’t see the lewd part happening. :ROFLMAO:

But I understand your sentiment. I guess it will just become a chill and wholesome game with lewd contents at that point; but I will never trade the wholesomeness for anything in the world. I wanted the players to see the girls as complicated characters with feelings, even though they are just models with “if-then” logic.

And thanks for the kind words! Super glad when the game clicks with someone.
:)

Reactions: starkj and McGreed

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Bruh! Dawg! Fam! Homie!

Please loose the ghetto-speak. It does nothing but make you sound like some low I.Q. bum and chips away at what reputation you've built every time I see it.

What's worse, it's even creeped it's way into the game now.
You know, the game that's supposed to be set far into the future and used by someone who didn't live in the inner city.

Don't get up, I'll show myself out.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Bruh! Dawg! Fam! Homie!

Please loose the ghetto-speak. It does nothing but make you sound like some low I.Q. bum and chips away at what reputation you've built every time I see it.

You know, the game that's supposed to be set far into the future and used by someone who didn't live in the inner city.

Calls people using a different vernacular low iq, can't differentiate between loose and lose. Gotta love a racist saying someone else is low iq.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Bruh! Dawg! Fam! Homie!

Each narrative possesses its unique timeline and universe; hence, setting a tale in 2095 does not inevitably denote a world filled with holograms and futuristic nuances. You are assuming that this story unfolds 72 years hence in our reality, and you are seemingly prejudiced about expressions like "bruh" or "dawg".

Ah well, that was how I was raised and it's part of my culture; I was being nothing but nice while using these words, it's not like "well, fuck you, dawg". If you have have a problem with something that rooted deeply in me (that translated into part of the game) and harbor such prejudices? Honestly, what you did is the best then. I appreciate all of your constructive criticism thus far, fam.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This game has been on my watchlist for a while and every time I saw its name pop up thanks to a new post, I had to hold myself back from downloading it. Today I finally gave in.

I have to admit that at this point, I've tried and played so many games on here that the time I give a game to hook me in has become quite short. After the little intro and seeing Remi squatting besides the MC I knew I would love this game.

Everything about this game screams 'Quality'. Whether it's the few screens as the game loads up, the sounds, the UI or the renders.. they're all just so clean. There's not a single spelling error I spotted or bug I encountered either.

Obviously, although it's the most obvious thing to mention, the game is insanely pretty. The girls are cute and hot, especially their eyes, facial structures and body proportions. But my favorite thing has to be the winter setting and the lighting.

While Katherine's the hottest, Remi has to be my favorite at the moment.

There's not much to say about the plot yet. Livtech seem to be the bad guys, that much seems certain. :)

I found Irene's backstory short, but gripping. Being conscious while all of those things happen around and to her.. horrible. I'm invested in her.
The orphanage's residents all have their own issues and it was interesting to get to know them. Although it's a wholesome story, I really wish the MC gave Meredith a good slap and a real talk. Calling him moneybags because of an inheritance he never asked or seems to care for just makes her looks like a petty, envious bitch. As they have lived together for QUITE A WHILE, I can't believe that she's still acting like this and Kat / MC are still putting up with it, as they are not at fault at all. She has some character development and apologizing to do.

This text got a lot longer than I thought it would and I could easily double its length if I wanted to. Lastly I just want to mention that I had a lot of fun playing and exploring the game and I am very much looking forward to the next few updates. I am 100% certain that I will consider 'Cyberheart' to be on par with the best games on this platform when more content has been added.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiPeppo and McGreed

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
This game has been on my watchlist for a while and every time I saw its name pop up thanks to a new post, I had to hold myself back from downloading it. Today I finally gave in.

I have to admit that at this point, I've tried and played so many games on here that the time I give a game to hook me in has become quite short. After the little intro and seeing Remi squatting besides the MC I knew I would love this game.

Everything about this game screams 'Quality'. Whether it's the few screens as the game loads up, the sounds, the UI or the renders.. they're all just so clean. There's not a single spelling error I spotted or bug I encountered either.

Obviously, although it's the most obvious thing to mention, the game is insanely pretty. The girls are cute and hot, especially their eyes, facial structures and body proportions. But my favorite thing has to be the winter setting and the lighting.

While Katherine's the hottest, Remi has to be my favorite at the moment.

There's not much to say about the plot yet. Livtech seem to be the bad guys, that much seems certain. :)

I found Irene's backstory short, but gripping. Being conscious while all of those things happen around and to her.. horrible. I'm invested in her.
The orphanage's residents all have their own issues and it was interesting to get to know them. Although it's a wholesome story, I really wish the MC gave Meredith a good slap and a real talk. Calling him moneybags because of an inheritance he never asked or seems to care for just makes her looks like a petty, envious bitch. As they have lived together for QUITE A WHILE, I can't believe that she's still acting like this and Kat / MC are still putting up with it, as they are not at fault at all. She has some character development and apologizing to do.

This text got a lot longer than I thought it would and I could easily double its length if I wanted to. Lastly I just want to mention that I had a lot of fun playing and exploring the game and I am very much looking forward to the next few updates. I am 100% certain that I will consider 'Cyberheart' to be on par with the best games on this platform when more content has been added.
Thank you for the kind words!

I appreciate you acknowledging the game with regards to these elements, so some of they tend to be overlooked by the player - namely the UI, the transitioning screen, or even the sound is effects. Or just things like matching a color tone with the vibes of a scene (when they are outside of the cold weather and it’s snowing at night, but the color is yellow-ish and warm). Yet you still have me here slouching at my desk to find sounds of a truck revving up and leaving and of birds chirping :ROFLMAO: Really though, I said to a few folks - I believe these are the things that make a game stand out. I want players to not only play a game - I did all of these because I think that coming into the game should be an experience. It’s the same reason why you can remember something so vividly after you play any good game.

For the typos and grammar though, I credit that to everyone who has helped me along the way with proofreading. From simple reports of typos on the go to sit through the code to find every bits of typos and grammar issues - the game couldn’t go smooth in this aspect without all of the people helping me, so shoutout to them.

I am glad you like the setting and lighting - it, well, somewhat stemmed from my fondness of winter so…it helped, I guess? :ROFLMAO: Lighting was a bitch to get but I’m glad I learned a thing or two to make a scene with, at the very least, acceptable lighting. I also do feel awesome that you like the girls! They are not the typical models coming out of HS2, so I was always afraid that they would be frowned upon. Everyone has also had at least one remaster so they stray even further from the HS2 tropes for the girls’ appearance. And while we are it, yes, I love working with Kat‘s model. Remi’s model is fun too.

Let’s skip a bit ahead because you are probably sick of my eulogy. Meredith will have character development in her, yes - and you would see things between, not just her and Ezio (MC), but also her and the whole cast; things that you wouldn’t believe would happen when you started in Chapter 1. I’m not even taking about lewd scenes - these will be the moments of wholesomeness and chill. That’s as far as I can spoil! But yeah, Meredith is a perhaps a broken bird that couldn’t escape her past and just keeps dwelling into her wounds. You might be the person to pull her out of that - one way or another, for her to see that the things happening the present are what matter, and there’s so much to do and see if you let the past go. The choice, of course, is up to you.

Now that I have matched your text’s length (maybe, I didn’t count), let’s sum it up by a thank-you note. Not everyone will be willing to spend time to express their interest and discuss about the game, so I thank you for that. As I mentioned just a few pages back, your words are a source of motivation for me to keep working on the game. Anyway! I look forward to seeing you again, homie, and hopefully, the game will continue to keep you invested. Thanks again, and cheers! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: McGreed and zeph19
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes