4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hi there!

This preview will be a bit different from what we usually see in my renders - a landscape shot.

I absolutely adore this render and thought that you might want to see it too. The initial idea was actually a daytime shot - but I was actually listening to a City Pop playlist and decided to shift towards the sunset instead.

Cheers!

- Yours sincerely, DiPeppo
ch3_ireneval_lt_16.jpg

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 2589535

Something here feels familiar...
Necro post reply :D

Spotted that one straight away (https://f95zone.to/threads/projekt-passion-v0-8-1-classy-lemon.119199/) also Project Atmosphere (another Project!) by Dr Mad (https://f95zone.to/threads/project-atmosphere-v0-4-p2-dr-mad.49245/) and Artemis by Digi B (https://f95zone.to/threads/artemis-v0-4-2-digi-b.77680/)

All three great sci-fi games.

I can't identify the other 4 posters, can anyone help? I'm always on the lookout for good new games to play.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Necro post reply :D

Spotted that one straight away (https://f95zone.to/threads/projekt-passion-v0-8-1-classy-lemon.119199/) also Project Atmosphere (another Project!) by Dr Mad (https://f95zone.to/threads/project-atmosphere-v0-4-p2-dr-mad.49245/) and Artemis by Digi B (https://f95zone.to/threads/artemis-v0-4-2-digi-b.77680/)

All three great sci-fi games.

I can't identify the other 4 posters, can anyone help? I'm always on the lookout for good new games to play.
Pretty good guesses! You got 2 down. In order, from left to right, top to bottom, the games are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Pretty good guesses! You got 2 down. In order, from left to right, top to bottom, the games are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My eyes must be going on me, I thought the top left was Project Atmosphere, I've played and love Eternum. The other 4 I haven't played although I know of a couple by reputation.

Thanks for the quick reply.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
My eyes must be going on me, I thought the top left was Project Atmosphere, I've played and love Eternum. The other 4 I haven't played although I know of a couple by reputation.

Thanks for the quick reply.
It's okay, mine does a lot of funky shit that embarrassed my ass at times so I feel you. :ROFLMAO:

And cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: paradroid

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
So this game looks really good but I have to ask, is there a walkthrough out for it? I tried using the URM mod but it won't work with this game because of how choices are coded so I was wondering if anyone has made a more traditional PDF walkthrough for it.

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
So this game looks really good but I have to ask, is there a walkthrough out for it? I tried using the URM mod but it won't work with this game because of how choices are coded so I was wondering if anyone has made a more traditional PDF walkthrough for it.
Oh no, I am the black sheep for URM mod:ROFLMAO:

At this moment, no walking-through has been creates - either in the form of a PDF or a mod. I can help with any question you may have though.

With that being said, I will create a walkthrough mod maybe some time after Chapter 4. That will involve image edit the choices (because the choices are images) - same way that I am doing for the Spanish and Turkish translations.

As I mentioned though, Cyberheart is still fairly simple to tackle for players since there ain’t much content yet, and for whatever content there is now, the choices are fairly straightforward. We are laying the foundation for the goodness that comes later. I am more than happy to help you out if you would like that!

I hope that helps - cheers!

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Oh no, I am the black sheep for URM mod:ROFLMAO:

At this moment, no walking-through has been creates - either in the form of a PDF or a mod. I can help with any question you may have though.

With that being said, I will create a walkthrough mod maybe some time after Chapter 4. That will involve image edit the choices (because the choices are images) - same way that I am doing for the Spanish and Turkish translations.

As I mentioned though, Cyberheart is still fairly simple to tackle for players since there ain’t much content yet, and for whatever content there is now, the choices are fairly straightforward. We are laying the foundation for the goodness that comes later. I am more than happy to help you out if you would like that!

I hope that helps - cheers!
No worries, a walkthrough mod would be great as that would let me avoid alt tabbing to check a written one. I have been following your progress on the AVN Lovers subreddit from the beginning but have been holding off trying it out while I waited for someone to make a walkthrough mod, but sadly none were made so I figured I would try URM but yeah, it doesn't work sadly. So a PDF walkthrough was my last hope.

I know not everyone is interested in using them so I understand why most Devs don't bother making them themselves. I only have a limited amount of time to play AVN's so I always tend to use them myself so that I don't miss anything with my favoured LI's (& I don't like replaying to try & catch missed content). I for one very much appreciate that you're considering making one yourself & I understand that it won't be a priority. Still, thanks for taking the time to reply & I continue to wish you success with this title.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
No worries, a walkthrough mod would be great as that would let me avoid alt tabbing to check a written one. I have been following your progress on the AVN Lovers subreddit from the beginning but have been holding off trying it out while I waited for someone to make a walkthrough mod, but sadly none were made so I figured I would try URM but yeah, it doesn't work sadly. So a PDF walkthrough was my last hope.

I know not everyone is interested in using them so I understand why most Devs don't bother making them themselves. I only have a limited amount of time to play AVN's so I always tend to use them myself so that I don't miss anything with my favoured LI's (& I don't like replaying to try & catch missed content). I for one very much appreciate that you're considering making one yourself & I understand that it won't be a priority. Still, thanks for taking the time to reply & I continue to wish you success with this title.
Of course! I try my best to make Cyberheart as accessible as possible, so making a walkthrough (either a mod or a pdf) is naturally included in that idea. I am just mainly focusing on having contents first, before making a walkthrough to assist for the contents!

And nice - I started out in AVN_Lovers as a spectator/player and developed into wanting to making my own stuff so here we are. Nice to see someone coming from there too.

Thanks for the kind words!

Reactions: _Daxx_

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
[Cyberheart Chapter 3 Release Dates]

Chapter 3 Announcement.png

I thought about writing something fancy and shit, but nah, let's just get right into it. :ROFLMAO:

Chapter 3 alone contains of (approximately):

» 920 renders, including *a lil something* done in Blender
» 7 custom animations
» 8,000 words
» 80 sound effects
» 29 songs

As for the release dates, since I have no patrons in the Director and Enforcer tiers (cryge), we move onto the next tier, Enthusiast:
» Sentience and Cyberheart: 09/22/2023
» Enthusiast: 09/26/2023
» Citizen, Door Greeter, and Public Release: 09/29/2023

Chapter 3 has been absolutely a grinding process with many new techniques, including rendering and post-processing. I kept pushing myself to unknown boundaries - some of which turns out to be awesome, and some of which are, well, *sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit*. It's all part of the learning process (hopefully).

Regardless, I hope that it will be a joy for you to play. You will find out why the chapter's name is 3,276...for anyone wondering of course. See you soon! :love:

DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Oh, hello there!

Thanks to the generosity and permission from the higher tier patrons, I have decided to release the public version earlier than anticipated.

The public content of Chapter 3 contains (approximately):

• 920 renders, including *a lil something* done in Blender
  • 7 custom animations
  • 8,000 words
  • 80 sound effects
  • 29 songs
  • Typos/grammar issues are improved
  • Improved UI
  • Spanish translation
As I mentioned, it's been quite an experience to develop this chapter. I have learned new things, got rid of a few bad habits, and...yeah, just enjoyed the ride. I've gone from knowing not a lick of Blender to being able to create a thing or two in it; it's surreal and I'm happy with the progress I've made. And because I couldn't have done this alone, I would like to leave you with a "preview" in the game.

As always, I hope that this update will be enjoyable for you; or if not, I will at least thank you for downloading and trying Cyberheart.

- Yours sincerely, DiPeppo

• [MEGA]
  • [MEGA]
Ps: The Android version will be coming soon!
All the links have been updated, the Android version will come at a later time. Enjoy, folks! ;)

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Really well done for the most part.. but why write the entire 'sneak her in' subplot only to have it not matter 2 minutes later? IF the MC had some sort of grand reason for it then sure but all it does is make the MC into a super weirdo (unless that's the purpose?) since it's such an insanely weird thing to do.

• Yay, new update!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Really well done for the most part.. but why write the entire 'sneak her in' subplot only to have it not matter 2 minutes later? IF the MC had some sort of grand reason for it then sure but all it does is make the MC into a super weirdo (unless that's the purpose?) since it's such an insanely weird thing to do.
Thanks for the kind words!

For your question: Ezio basically didn’t want to alert everyone because it was close to midnight and everyone is already off to sleepy time, especially when it’s a half naked girl. Furthermore, he did want to let everyone know about the girl next morning but that plan of course failed because of Remi.

It is the freaked-out psychology for me lol. When I am put on the spot, I usually come up with dumb decisions that at the time, I thought they were smart. :ROFLMAO:

Then of course, he also thought Irene was a machine because of the port, and the curiosity killed the cat.

Reactions: slick97 and McGreed

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
A decent MC, that is neither cringe nor creepy, excellent models, intriguing story paired with cursive writing. Made me thirst for more when I was done with my play-through.

Keep up the good work, dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: McGreed and DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
A decent MC, that is neither cringe nor creepy, excellent models, intriguing story paired with cursive writing. Made me thirst for more when I was done with my play-through.

Keep up the good work, dev!
I’m glad that you enjoyed the update/game, and I appreciate the kind words, homie!

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes