4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
It's not really about needing the girl to already be in love with the MC, or even in lust. Apathy or annoyance with explanation doesn't even bother me. Just the "This girl always seems to dislike me and I've never understood why/don't know what I did/she won't tell me what's wrong" trope, especially when we the reader/player/watcher aren't given any clues as to why. It's my least-favorite type of character in any medium, and sometimes it's when I lose interest completely.

Then, that's the character I have to win over by trying to guess music I never even heard of? (I didn't try all categories, but ...)

Anyway, We'll see, but not tonight.
Take your time, and when that time hits again, take a deep breath, you got this. :ROFLMAO:

And again, whenever you want that answer from me about why Meredith is the way she is (that is not in Chapter 3 or 4 yet - this is more of a long-game), I am down for that too. Answer might be a bit surprising - but if you want first-hand experience without any spoiler, I’m cool with that too. :) Thanks again for at least giving Cyberheart a try, and I look forward to seeing what you think after a few more chapters!

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Is there any sexy time yet
Ah nah, as you may have seen in the developer's notes, the blue-ball warning's page when you got into the game, and also the reply I made to another person in this thread, Cyberheart does not have any lewd scenes yet. I want to lay a good foundation for the story and for the characters' introduction so the players get a feel of what's up with those first, before going all out with lewd scenes. Furthermore, the more you strive for something and exercise your patience, the more satisfying it will be when you actually get it.

With that being said, the lewd scenes will be coming soon (very, very soon actually), and will turn saucier as time progresses. As I mentioned, while I opt in for more of a slow-burn style game (in terms of lewd, that is), I still take the lewd aspects very seriously. I won't half-arse them by using default animation or using static animation or just not having any animation at all. They will be animated manually. :)

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Below is a choice guide for the current version of the game (up to chapter 3). If I find the time I'll update this post with each new release.

Keep in mind that these choices are mainly geared towards getting RP with the current LIs. Any choice which directly affects the ending AND isn't related to obtaining RP is omitted.

Please feel free to tag me if I missed any points!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Below is a choice guide for the current version of the game (up to chapter 3). If I find the time I'll update this post with each new release.

Keep in mind that these choices are mainly geared towards getting RP with the current LIs. Any choice which directly affects the ending AND isn't related to obtaining RP is omitted.

I appreciate the help, slick. :giggle:

Reactions: slick97

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Well Played Done.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: slick97 and DiPeppo

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Great job. Just tried/finished your game yesterday

I'm not great w colors but they might be able to be toned down a tiny bit.
Fantastic artwork, though. Good job Not making the skin textures look like
orange peel.

Interesting story line that progressed smoothly enough and had a nice balance
between each character. The part at the police station was a tiny bit silly in that the
MC basically knows the police are 'corrupt' and took Irene there anyway and without
a disguise.

Personally I'd prefer not to see the MC much at all. The way it has been done so far
just makes me realize I'm an outsider watching rather than part of the story. I
also just am not a fan of his looks..... But that is just me.

Love the hidden menu box in the top left. Great idea and I wish others did that. Also
I usually hate having to click all over the place for things like the choice boxes? But, I
really like how you have them angled and on the sides. Looks really aesthetically pleasing for
some odd reason. Great ideas.

Will be interesting seeing how the next release builds.

Cheers
Good Luck

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Great job. Just tried/finished your game yesterday

I'm not great w colors but they might be able to be toned down a tiny bit.
Fantastic artwork, though. Good job Not making the skin textures look like
orange peel.

Interesting story line that progressed smoothly enough and had a nice balance
between each character. The part at the police station was a tiny bit silly in that the
MC basically knows the police are 'corrupt' and took Irene there anyway and without
a disguise.

Personally I'd prefer not to see the MC much at all. The way it has been done so far
just makes me realize I'm an outsider watching rather than part of the story. I
also just am not a fan of his looks..... But that is just me.

Love the hidden menu box in the top left. Great idea and I wish others did that. Also
I usually hate having to click all over the place for things like the choice boxes? But, I
really like how you have them angled and on the sides. Looks really aesthetically pleasing for

Will be interesting seeing how the next release builds.

Cheers
Good Luck
Thank you for the kind words!

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Honestly, menu/boxes aesthetic should be more present in AVNs, to give some sense of Identity. For instance, look at the menus in Persona 5. You can see what the game is about in their menu presentation

12-009.jpg

That kind of aesthetic choice is very well presented in Cyberheart

• Red Heart
Reactions: slick97 and DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Honestly, menu/boxes aesthetic should be more present in AVNs, to give some sense of Identity. For instance, look at the menus in Persona 5. You can see what the game is about in their menu presentation

View attachment 2988076

That kind of aesthetic choice is very well presented in Cyberheart
Funny you mentioned that, because Persona 5 was indeed the motivation for me to create that style of UI! Well, somewhat anyway, that was before I realized I sucked and didn't have enough experience to pull that off :ROFLMAO: But next game will have some of that style though!

In case anyone wonder, I was inspired by (and I'm talking about the UI alone):
  • Detroit: Become Human (in-game choices)
  • Final Fantasy (literally the mold I used for the buttons and their composition too)
  • Persona (5 specifically)
  • Halo (2 and...4 I believe)
  • Xenoblade (really inspired with the piano track)
  • L.A. Noire (this was the one I tried after failing Persona 5...and failed again)
In short, I really like the menus that makes you just chill for a minute before hitting the reality again, and proceeding to play the game. But if a menu manages to grab your attention for just a few moments? Yeah, that's my thing right there.

I know Cyberheart is an adult visual novel and not an AAA-titled game - but as I said before, it doesn't mean that the game doesn't deserve a good-looking UI. :giggle:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Gotta say....when I saw your username, in my head it came
out as DrPepper.... lol

Cheers,
Have a good one

• Haha
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Gotta say....when I saw your username, in my head it came
out as DrPepper.... lol

Cheers,
Have a good one
Don't worry, you are not the first one. :LUL: Cheers, and enjoy the rest of your day too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
The Mac version has some error that stops the folks from opening it successfully first time - so I just updated it, uploaded the new version, and everyone using Mac should have a stable copy now. Cheers to the folks who reported it to me! :giggle:

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes