4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Just played the game and I must say I liked it a lot. I'm very interested in what's coming in this story.

That said, I saw the dev mention somewhere that he is shooting for around 15 chapters-ish. So considering we're already at the end of chapter 3 and nothing really happened, is this going to be a short game?

One thing I'm not a fan of is how the MC talks with some of the characters. Maybe it's just a me thing, but words like "fam" and "yo" just seem very weird to me. Could be perfectly well placed though.

Other than that, I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of everything, and I dig the setting as well as the presentation very much. That whole aesthetic and feel to the presentation just oozes personality and it hooked me in very well.

Due to that though, I'm having quite some expectations from this game. Looking forward to more of it.

PS: Hope at some point soon we can directly call out just how much of a bitch Meredith is being. But for now, I'll see where the story takes itself. Also hope we see more of Violet.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Just played the game and I must say I liked it a lot. I'm very interested in what's coming in this story.

That said, I saw the dev mention somewhere that he is shooting for around 15 chapters-ish. So considering we're already at the end of chapter 3 and nothing really happened, is this going to be a short game?

One thing I'm not a fan of is how the MC talks with some of the characters. Maybe it's just a me thing, but words like "fam" and "yo" just seem very weird to me. Could be perfectly well placed though.

Other than that, I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of everything, and I dig the setting as well as the presentation very much. That whole aesthetic and feel to the presentation just oozes personality and it hooked me in very well.

Due to that though, I'm having quite some expectations from this game. Looking forward to more of it.

PS: Hope at some point soon we can directly call out just how much of a bitch Meredith is being. But for now, I'll see where the story takes itself. Also hope we see more of Violet.
Thank you for your kind words!

I think in the end, Cyberheart will be longer in terms of replayability since we got more than a few paths. Even in one path, you will branched into several different options. In one sitting though? I think Cyberheart will be a medium-length game - not sure yet.

I’m on my phone and I’m outside so I can’t conveniently reply to everything, but you will have some more Meredith contents that explained her backstory better! Just curious, who’s your favorite girl so far? I know the game is not awfully long yet and you might need more screen time to decide, but I’m still curious if you have one!

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Thank you for your kind words!

I think in the end, Cyberheart will be longer in terms of replayability since we got more than a few paths. Even in one path, you will branched into several different options. In one sitting though? I think Cyberheart will be a medium-length game - not sure yet.

I’m on my phone and I’m outside so I can’t conveniently reply to everything, but you will have some more Meredith contents that explained her backstory better! Just curious, who’s your favorite girl so far? I know the game is not awfully long yet and you might need more screen time to decide, but I’m still curious if you have one!
I do and so far it's Remi. Not just because she's the "safe" choice or anything, but she's a spunky cinnamon roll. Her back-n-forth with the MC is pretty good (in fact I liked the dialog and references I saw a lot). It's kinda jarring how such a sweet thing is sisters with such a sour lemon.

I get backstory and all, but the way Meredith is going about screams jerk. But I digress. As of now Valencia is in second for me. I don't know if there's a reason for her heterochrome eyes (like something not that unusual in this setting) but they weirded me out at first. Felt artificial. She won me over with the character interactions though, like when she comes through with a favor to the MC even at the risk of getting chewed out over it.

I really like Violet's look but don't really have an opinion of her so far. Similar to Irene. I feel like I should like Irene more but so far I'm very neutral. This may change later.

Really like Kat as a character, but not so much as a LI. Just not what I tend to like in that regard. Still really liked her overall and the setting in which she appears.

Again, I'm really looking forward to updates. I might have some unreasonable expectations on account of sci-fi (and cyberpunk-ish) settings being extremely appealing to me, with Neuromancer and Ghost in the Shell as well as a couple other sci-fi works being among my favorites. Not that I'm expecting something bombastic or anything, but this setting is so interesting and offers so many possibilities that it just easily gets me going.

So...yeah. Looking forward to this!

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I do and so far it's Remi. Not just because she's the "safe" choice or anything, but she's a spunky cinnamon roll. Her back-n-forth with the MC is pretty good (in fact I liked the dialog and references I saw a lot). It's kinda jarring how such a sweet thing is sisters with such a sour lemon.

I get backstory and all, but the way Meredith is going about screams jerk. But I digress. As of now Valencia is in second for me. I don't know if there's a reason for her heterochrome eyes (like something not that unusual in this setting) but they weirded me out at first. Felt artificial. She won me over with the character interactions though, like she coming through with a favor to the MC even if she gets chewed out over it.

I really like Violet's look but don't really have an opinion of her so far. Similar to Irene. I feel like I should like Irene more but so far I'm very neutral. This may change later.

Really like Kat as a character, but not so much as a LI. Just not what I tend to like in that regard. Still really liked her overall and the setting in which she appears.

Again, I'm really looking forward to updates. I might have some unreasonable expectations on account of sci-fi (and cyberpunk-ish) settings being extremely appealing to me, with Neuromancer and a couple other sci-fi works being among my favorites. Not that I'm expecting something bombastic or anything, but this setting is so interesting and offers so many possibilities that it just easily gets me going.

So...yeah. Looking forward to this!
Gotcha. Alright, I appreciate your takes on all of the gals - I certainly got more than what I asked for. I'm still working hard on the future update(s), and I look forward to seeing you again in the thread, man. It always excites me to see what the player thought of after they play my game - let it be about the game itself, the characters, or just anything.

Thanks again for all of the kind words and for the sharing you got!

Reactions: Ka1tzer

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Gotcha. Alright, I appreciate your takes on all of the gals - I certainly got more than what I asked for. I'm still working hard on the future update(s), and I look forward to seeing you again in the thread, man. It always excites me to see what the player thought of after they play my game - let it be about the game itself, the characters, or just anything.

Thanks again for all of the kind words and for the sharing you got!
Yeah, sorry about that, I may have gotten a bit carried away there haha. I'll be watching the thread like a hawk for future updates.

Speaking of, not to put pressure or anything (really), but do you currently have an estimate for the next drop?

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Yeah, sorry about that, I may have gotten a bit carried away there haha. I'll be watching the thread like a hawk for future updates.

Speaking of, not to put pressure or anything (really), but do you currently have an estimate for the next drop?
It's okay, I enjoyed reading it though. Chapter 4 will be a while from now; but other than Chapter 4, I might have something special - as for the date though, I will keep it a secret. ;)

Reactions: Ka1tzer

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Chapter 4 Sneak Peek #1

While I'm still working on the update, I thought that this is something that y'all might want to see. I have been cooking really, really hard - finding ways to improve this and that; and hopefully that is reflected in the renders of the new chapter.

Cheers!

- DiPeppo

ch4_ezioroom04_01.png

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Here's a wholesome custom render that shows a soft moment of Meredith and Remi for anyone interested. Have a good weekend, y'all!

"Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships."

Meredith x Remi Bus (Text).png

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Here's a wholesome custom render that shows a soft moment of Meredith and Remi for anyone interested. Have a good weekend, y'all!

"Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships."

View attachment 3136753
Did you change Meredith's facial model for this one? I can't quite place exactly why, but it "feels" more realistic proportion wise.

Anyways, fantastic work! Her character is very reminiscent of Miranda Lawson in terms of personality - cold towards everyone aside from those she trusts.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Did you change Meredith's facial model for this one? I can't quite place exactly why, but it "feels" more realistic proportion wise.

Anyways, fantastic work! Her character is very reminiscent of Miranda Lawson in terms of personality - cold towards everyone aside from those she trusts.
Thanks slick! And nah, it's actually the same. The lighting and new hair style probably makes you feel so...I think.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
The lighting and new hair style probably makes you feel so...I think
That's probably it. I always underestimate how powerful lighting can be at making character models appear way different despite being physically untouched.

• Yay, new update!

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Man, these shots... Holy hell, they're awesome.

Is making the entire game + animations to have godlike lightning like this in the cards?

• Yay, new update!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Walkthrough Mod for Cyberheart [v0.3]

Initial release, v0.3.0:
Download PIXELDRAIN (18.6 k)

SHA256:
7b86ecfe6c6a465e05b681fcf42fee4258a98d9dd9c2fba29d979400d268047c cyberheart_wt_v0.3.zip
Man's beaten me at my own game...

huh-verne.gif

I was too slow! :ROFLMAO:

Nah fr, I appreciate it, man. I just finished running through the game using the mod and it worked smoothly. Shoutout to you, and thank you for taking the time to make all these little details of the mods to match with the theme too. :giggle:

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Nah fr, I appreciate it, man. I just finished running through the game using the mod and it worked smoothly. Shoutout to you, and thank you for taking the time to make all these little details of the mods to match with the theme too. :giggle:
Cheers.

It's only a rotation applied to the text. :unsure: I think a matrix transform should be able to match the text effect of the button image text. Then again you seem to be using a different font than the ones included in the game.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Cheers.

It's only a rotation applied to the text. :unsure: I think a matrix transform should be able to match the text effect of the button image text. Then again you seem to be using a different font than the ones included in the game.
Nah that's super close to the font I use though, still very impressive.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes