atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
To each their own but I don't think it's boring. It's different from deliverance though.
Yes yes, I played the first two updates and… I don’t know, I don’t play ONLY one genre of game, but this is… I don’t know how to say.
PS eatiful girl in your avatar, who is she ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel some shame not to play this game because I loved so much DELIVERANCE :( but what I read in the comments Is that the game is boring...
not as much action as d had (different type of games) but has quiite a much action outside sexscenes and plenty with more sexual scenes.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's A Good Game, If You Love Deliverance You Will Love This Too.
They are 2 very different games. While many here will like both, there's very little logic in claiming that liking one will mean liking the other. The only thing they really have in common is the dev's emphasis on big booty.

Reactions: AlexMpog

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
People who love deliverance will most probably like this game too. Except the ones who say love deliverance but what they really love is the is only the sharing content with the wife.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
People who love deliverance will most probably like this game too. Except the ones who say love deliverance but what they really love is the is only the sharing content with the wife.
I never played sharing path with Catherine neither swinging path, not a fan of this type of content.

And yet, I find Deliverance more engaging in a matter of story, maybe it's because of the mystic/paranormal theme, but I remember after starting it I couldn't stop until it was finished.
But for each their own of course.

Like somebody said - these are just two different games. Liking first one doesn't mean liking another one.
I don't think sharing content has anything to do with it, in fact, I think a lot of players actually haven't played Deliverance because of it.
Might be wrong of course.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some won't like cause no katherine or some other woman on this.

Pallabbsujs

Aug 25, 2022
I didn't like Kathrine that much to be honest pearl was my fev . I like this game more it's feel like an upgrade of previous one in every aspect ( except sharing content)

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes