Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I've finished the update. I enjoyed it.

One small idea for improvement though:
The player should be able to use the mouse wheel to scroll up and down in the character bios (like in the gallery).

Reactions: 1Thousand

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Ep 4p.2

*** UPDATED POST: 2024-MAR-20 ***

Traducción al español - 100% manual - Episode 4p.2

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español.
AVISO.- El menú principal, el de ajustes (Settings), el de carga y guardado, etc están en inglés porque los botones son imágenes que no he traducido. Esta vez no hay opción de cambio de idioma en el menú "Settings", pero se puede cambiar de idioma pulsando las teclas 'x' (inglés) y 'z' (español) en cualquier momento de la partida.

---
Spanish translation - 100% manually translated - Episode 4p.2

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish.
WARNING.- Main menu, Settings menu, Load/Save menu, etc are still displayed in English because the original buttons are pics that I haven't translated. This time there's no switch language option on the Settings menu, but you can still switch languages by pressing the 'x' (English) and 'z' (Spanish) keys at any moment during the game.

Reactions: Aristos

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4_Pt2] Unofficial Android Port + IAmAB's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 774mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Just completed the VN to this point. The renders are very good and I enjoyed the differing female body shapes. I am very much enjoying the VN story, which, for me, has that noir feel about it. One of the best VN's for negotiating the sandbox component. Would like to be able to view the character bios outside the sandbox. The VN is a credit to the developer(s).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Should I tell Lilith about Mia?
It's required for a lewd scene with Lilith near the end of the update but will involve the MC telling her more about the investigation into the app than is perhaps wise. Where that will lead further on only the dev knows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Either or. It's only dialogue variations for now, so pick whatever style you prefer and lean into it. She'll appreciate the attention either way.
Not fully true, now that I played it to the latest update. If it's too much annoyance and less affection, you don't get the sex scene with Nina.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Not fully true, now that I played it to the latest update. If it's too much annoyance and less affection, you don't get the sex scene with Nina.
No, that's tied to story choices (giving her the dose of morph). Having either annoyance or affection above the threshold will work.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
There is nothing new in this update.
LOL, nothing that interesting anyway. Just a lil over 1k renders, like in the previous update, a decent amount of story progress, one or more very interesting revelations about Zhine (no spoilers, go play the game), a 3some with Jane and Sayo, an epic BJ with deepthroating from Private Vagina (starting to like her more and more) AND, finally, some progress on the sexual part of the relationship with the big boss bitch milf, Lilith. So, there was quite a lot of content in this update.

Stop spreading false information and hurting the dev's business. It's ok if you don't like the game, everybody has the right to express their opinions, but try to justify that with logical arguments or just move on and play other titles instead of wasting your time trolling a hard-working dev's hard work here.

Where that will lead further on only the dev knows.
You make a good point. Had my share of doubts about Lilith's sudden interest in the MC, but after this update, it's pretty clear she can be trusted and is the Victoria Shields of this game, IMO. Even if she'll betray someone, it won't be the MC, since she has no logical reason to throw a valuable asset like him under the bus and put her fine big ass and her daughter in danger for an old idiot who never even loved her. She'll most likely betray Zhine and side with his enemies, at least one of them, or keep acting butthurt about some stupid thing he did and go down with him.

Don't forget that Zhine's our target and still the greatest threat in the sim, not Lilith or a deranged psycho like Richie, but the old fart finding out we fucked his wife and his sweet daughter and made them fall in love with us should be the cherry on top of the cake after he loses everything and gets his ass killed or locked away for a looong time.:devilish:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Don't forget that Zhine's our target and still the greatest threat in the sim, not Lilith or a deranged psycho like Richie, but the old fart finding out we fucked his wife and his sweet daughter and made them fall in love with us should be the cherry on top of the cake after he loses everything and gets his ass killed or locked away for a looong time.:devilish:
Eh, it's still just a fancy video game, the MC and his pals might as well be playing Pac-Man for all it'll do.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes