Stockingl

Jul 30, 2017
so im stuck i can t trigger the second noodle guy scene with the blue outfit can someone help how to do it?

linkprime

Jun 26, 2017
so im stuck i can t trigger the second noodle guy scene with the blue outfit can someone help how to do it?
I had the same issue as well. Only way I was able to get it to trigger was go back to a previous save, just before the first event and run through it again.

Stockingl

Jul 30, 2017
What is it saying/whats the issue? Is the Pentagram not appearing? Or?

Have you unlocked the Blue Outfit? You need to be wearing it...
yeah i got the blue outfit went to the shop again to tease him and with the blue outfit went to the dark alley and no pentagram apeared

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
well ... i gave up anticipating long ago, when i realized that the dev isn't going to focus on the main story but rather expand the side content, i wanted to see some fights in underground arena, red eye company or street fights but the dev seemingly hates combat. i hate it too especially when i have to spend an hour+ to get some rng grab going but ever fail to make it happen and give up, i like the randomness of things but not to the extent of reloading a save right before the action for almost 2 hours, i just hope the dev would implement something to ease the combat mechanic like deciding whether Aline/enemy hits or misses

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
well ... i gave up anticipating long ago, when i realized that the dev isn't going to focus on the main story but rather expand the side content, i wanted to see some fights in underground arena, red eye company or street fights but the dev seemingly hates combat. i hate it too especially when i have to spend an hour+ to get some rng grab going but ever fail to make it happen and give up, i like the randomness of things but not to the extent of reloading a save right before the action for almost 2 hours, i just hope the dev would implement something to ease the combat mechanic like deciding whether Aline/enemy hits or misses
Its not random at all you pretty much always in control of how fight is going.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Its not random at all you pretty much always in control of how fight is going.
this packs a punch which i don't think i can dodge even if i were able to rewind time, truely not random - 100% guaranteed hit.

what i meant the action itself has random outcome when attacking/defending

Reactions: GodlessXVIII
Oct 18, 2020
well ... i gave up anticipating long ago, when i realized that the dev isn't going to focus on the main story but rather expand the side content...
100% in agreement here. The side content already introduced "bloats" a reasonable development cycle (3-5 years??) to its seams. Hoping (in vain probably :ROFLMAO:) that no more side content or new characters will be introduced for the sake of the main story.

Last edited:

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
yeah i got the blue outfit went to the shop again to tease him and with the blue outfit went to the dark alley and no pentagram apeared
You need to use the save provided in the game once you download it.

Somehow that save works but if u play on your own from the old save it doesn't. (idk about starting a new game)

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
well ... i gave up anticipating long ago, when i realized that the dev isn't going to focus on the main story but rather expand the side content, i wanted to see some fights in underground arena, red eye company or street fights
red eye company or street fights LITERALLY is the side content bruh

trog content that's coming out IS the main story line in case you didn't read anything at the end of the main story content in the latest update

also a bunch of things in ren'py or rpgm when it comes to number generation are "set in stone", so rather than reloading just go with the loop and play another battle, cuz it's the engines fault

Reactions: andresblinky

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
red eye company or street fights LITERALLY is the side content bruh

trog content that's coming out IS the main story line in case you didn't read anything at the end of the main story content in the latest update

also a bunch of things in ren'py or rpgm when it comes to number generation are "set in stone", so rather than reloading just go with the loop and play another battle, cuz it's the engines fault
1. my bad! i should've been cautious while typing and put a full stop before talking about the side content i wanted/hoped to see, i forgot about some people here who like to bite other's butts, though i was sure "old" players who dived deeply into the game would be able to read to between the lines.

2. did i emphasize that the dev stopped working on the main story ? trog's involvement isn't significant enough to be called main story progression. only the outcome whether the slayers r victorious could slightly matter but not the days put into making the h-scenes.

3. so u r advising me to finish the fight and go through all the scenes in case of defeat and click all necessary commands to emerge in the fight again and hope to set slayer's hp in an applicable value for the grab to be viable without reloading through the damned rng then hope for it to happen in a single attempt ? r u trying to kill me dude ? i know for sure it's matter of rng when one saves before action and reloads.

i like the dev, i wasn't slandering or anything, i know the dev reads comments in this thread, i mean no harm to any1, i only said my opinion, but if i knew it could cause unnecessary serie if refutes, i wouldn't have done so.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodlessXVIII

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
what i meant the action itself has random outcome when attacking/defending
Its not exactly random mate. Ofc there is some element of rng but its less random that you're assuming.

Every enemy has a stage of anger: Green, Yellow and Red. Green means your attack always gonna hit/defense always gonna work, Yellow means more chance for enemy to counter your attack/bypass your defense and Red even more chances for enemy to land a hit. I dont remember what exact percentages are but you're in control how fight goes on through actions such as Taunt(to irritate enemy to unlocki Slayer Ultimate attack or just allow enemy to defeat Aline) or Seduce (to lower their anger if Aline were put into submissive stage after some beating).

Any fight can go in any direction you want, ofc you can sometimes beat the shit from Red Enemy by spamming attack if you lucky/unlucky enough but as I said you're in control how fight goes. The only exception is boss fight (the only demon boss so far), cause he starts at least with yellow level of anger but once again you can direct fight in whatever direction you want by using actions game provides for you.

And you would know that too if you put a little bit of effort to learn game mechanics (through magic ability called reading)

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
thanks to u i finally was able to beat the 2nd sewer ghoul with Kassiah after spending so many hours in the game.
forgive me! i was just angered by the fact of being stuck at that battle against a supposedly weak enemy yet kept getting beaten
i also just realized that i missed the tutorial since one my of fingers subconsciously and habitually clings to the "w" button as well as that my brain and eyes could only identify the arrogance taunt and the attack commands, the rest was vague and i was scared of trying them out, it's in my nature.

it would've been more productive to ask me what the problem exactly was instead.

i'm bailing out of this! i only commented about the combat thinking the dev will see it, we're wasting each other's time, the dev should already know about it and the drop rate of enemies cards, the chance of getting the card while fighting a hostile enemy should be 6/7 yet it took me 30+ battles to obtain the grims card, i was almost convinced the dev forgot to add it.

again i'm not complaining, i'm a completionist and don't expect others to understand that ambition, i'm well aware that this game is the dev's "baby" and they're making it literally the way they want, and i don't see any problem in voicing out any suggestions for improvement

Last edited:
Reactions: RestIn

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Combats are not perfect. It needs some more work but the weaklings can be easily beaten if you stay in the green/yellow attacks. So if you want to farm items, you have control on it.
For bosses, I don't think it's fun to put a green attack and beat them without any risk. of course the rng enters in action but I'm thinking of some spicy skills that could be added, such as reverting to a green state or having a shonen cool combo or anything...
For cards, I will look at the drop rates. I need to revisit the card system/graphics anyway.

Understand the game is still deeply in progress. Of course mechanics such as battles are not balanced : some maps are missing, some other foes. You will have a better approach when the game is closer to 1.0.

For sets, I will think about it before summer.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i admit to be the fool here, i assumed people would understand what i'm talking about when i used the word "grab" (thinking they went through similar experience at least once) and forgot that most people prefer to cruise through combat. the point wasn't the difficulty of the combat as some1 somehow thought it was.
i always played the enemy while hostile and it would only take 1-2 minutes to win even against bosses while taunting them several times by using "save and reload" method everytime the slayer lands the hit or doesn't

currently in the game 3 enemies can perform a grab/sexual assault ; fat goul, Marak and the Grims
the problematic one is Marak's as a small serie of rng related occurrences needs to happen after setting Aline's hp to 2+ points while in dominated state (i've never seen it happen once when her hp is 1 in 100+ retries) and Marak's hp preferably 2+ while hostile (since one doesn't want Aline to land the hit nor wants the fight to end otherwise one has to close and reopen the game then load the save file) :
1. rng Aline has to fail landing the hit (probability high)
2. rng Marak must perform the sexual assault and not a regular assault/attack (probability medium)
3. rng Marak's attack must be successful (probability very low almost impossible in my experience, it's as if Aline instinctively becomes a ninja when 1 and 2 happen). that's like hitting a jackpot on slot machine (never tried it myself)

i made 4 attempts for that scene result were as following : happened on first try hooray!, gave up after 30 minutes, happened in 1-2 hours and lastly gave up after 2 hours.
i had a save file for every scene including variations for repeatable ones all thanks to the absence of the gallery, but "grabs" do not have a window for saving and my only option was to save after setting the condition ; 4 hp for Aline in dominated state whilst 5 for Marak just to ensure the best setting. however later i deleted almost everything and have only 1 walkthrough that fits my taste the most. it would be great if the dev adds an option to access the menu during that scene for people like me who enjoy the combat, to be honest i don't care one bit about corruption and similar stuff which cover most of the h-scenes in the game, this is why all that annoys me unlike the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
4.60 star(s) 67 Votes