• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How much fun is an audacity playthrough? I did a full deviant one.

Is audacity mainly about her being an audacious bitch and then having her lose from time to time? As without any losing I just wouldnt see any h scenes?

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021

Is audacity mainly about her being an audacious bitch and then having her lose from time to time? As without any losing I just wouldnt see any h scenes?
Pretty much this... The dialogue is good, but I think you can go full Audacity and never see H Scenes etc. I think the only place maybe it's different is the photo place
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think... from memory

Reactions: Kulman

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018

being an arrogant bitch change some scenes as people want to put you back in your place, so you need to balance arrogance and loss

Reactions: Kulman

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Hello, is there a long-term difference between the outcomes of the events regarding Charlotte & Ralph in the gym? like I play to see all the possible endings but in the long-term saving and keeping many ramifications becomes kinda hard

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Just checking in to say that this is one of my favourite games on the site.

I haven't played it in a few updates as I've been waiting for more content to start a new playthrough with. I plan on playing through it again when 4.2 drops; one-handed of course.

Thank you Maelion.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Hello, is there a long-term difference between the outcomes of the events regarding Charlotte & Ralph in the gym? like I play to see all the possible endings but in the long-term saving and keeping many ramifications becomes kinda hard
Right now, you either end up with dominated area and keeping ralph for scenes in the basement OR removing ralph from the station.

In far future this may be expanded upon.

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Prepare more saves and headaches for Trog's outcomes :ROFLMAO:
Can't wait for this :) with the new update I know it will be Trog, is there any plans with the Giant T-Bot as well?

I mean Trog & Giant T-Bot vs. Aline & Kassiah (let's say you beat the T-Bot and the Dr says new challenge etc.)

So many options lol

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Can't wait for this :) with the new update I know it will be Trog, is there any plans with the Giant T-Bot as well?

I mean Trog & Giant T-Bot vs. Aline & Kassiah (let's say you beat the T-Bot and the Dr says new challenge etc.)

So many options lol
Official info on the update is on patreon for everyone to see:

Reactions: Buffman666

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
The old shower and solo training room scenes are being modified.

These numerous situations make for great replayability. Choices will have long-term consequences, especially if Trog exits the story at this stage.

i'm not sure what u meant with the last sentence, whether u letting a defeated Trog make comeback later on as street/club fighter or some other lore, i'll always have 'em ass-beaten (not sure if that's comprehensible)

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
The old shower and solo training room scenes are being modified.

These numerous situations make for great replayability. Choices will have long-term consequences, especially if Trog exits the story at this stage.

i'm not sure what u meant with the last sentence, whether u letting a defeated Trog make comeback later on as street/club fighter or some other lore, i'll always have 'em ass-beaten (not sure if that's comprehensible)
Not me but the best game dev ever; Maelion.

No info about giant T-Bots, but the Trog events will be similar to how gym / Ralph events worked. With many different outcomes and paths to lead to them. I hope for another dominated area but idk how can that be inserted... like, you gonna get dominated by training robots? I think there will simply be more pentagrams with Trog, if you fail and keep him, rather than beat his ass out of cybercorp back to prison.

It seems Trog - just like Ralph after being moved to different police unit - will not reappear in the story if you beat him. Unlike when Ralph makes Aline and Charlote his bitches - in that case his stuff will likely be expanded upon in the far future.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Not me but the best game dev ever; Maelion.

No info about giant T-Bots, but the Trog events will be similar to how gym / Ralph events worked. With many different outcomes and paths to lead to them. I hope for another dominated area but idk how can that be inserted... like, you gonna get dominated by training robots? I think there will simply be more pentagrams with Trog, if you fail and keep him, rather than beat his ass out of cybercorp back to prison.

It seems Trog - just like Ralph after being moved to different police unit - will not reappear in the story if you beat him. Unlike when Ralph makes Aline and Charlote his bitches - in that case his stuff will likely be expanded upon in the far future.
it would make a fine plot to have the exiled "villans" gang up on the slayers in the story later on or as dlc, pretty sure the dev has his own plans to stress about, rather than taking suggestions

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
it would make a fine plot to have the exiled "villans" gang up on the slayers in the story later on or as dlc, pretty sure the dev has his own plans to stress about, rather than taking suggestions
Sounds pretty hard to implement... what if u have 5 different villans and some of them are exiled and some of them aren't. Will the gang form then, or not? Will the fight scene with them be different? How so? Will you get different results for losing against them? How different?

It's a whole heap of trouble.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
"Exiled bad guys" are always ending in the same place : Dune Prison.
It's a bit like the Asylum in Arkham City if you see what I mean. You think something is solved...but there's some late revenge plot going on...that could even be with villains joining together (Ralph/Trog...).
Let's say I never close doors for good, they're always open for something later that could be cool.
I don't say it will be for an update soon but every choice has consequences and I'm good at those story branches.
So if you played the game many times...you will want to try the full win arrogance route at some point and there could be a surprise.

I think the best approach would be a DLC with the "Full Arrogance Route". The scenario would start taking this route only. It would avoid many headaches and open a lot of fun things anyway with a revenge plot on a solid basis.
Taking every situation much later on would be too tedious. I know my limits.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 67 Votes