flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
Of course the game is still a WIP and it gets mentioned for other stuff, but it would be nice if it was clear for everything that it's the end for the current update. Cause i also was confused for a bit for that quest and another one in the new region that i forgot the name of.

Reactions: FemboyGucio

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Of course the game is still a WIP and it gets mentioned for other stuff, but it would be nice if it was clear for everything that it's the end for the current update. Cause i also was confused for a bit for that quest and another one in the new region that i forgot the name of.
If you read the quests it sometimes say either in dialogue / events / quest logs that it's the end of the content for now.

flaweddd

Mar 25, 2018
If you read the quests it sometimes say either in dialogue / events / quest logs that it's the end of the content for now.
Yeah that's what i mean, for most it does but for others it doesn't. And because of that i thought there was still progress for those quests.

In a way adding it for most makes it more confusing for those where it wasn't.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE !

Here are the release dates for Cyberslayers Update 0.4.2 :

PUBLIC RELEASE is planned for the 29th of May 2024

15 DAYS Eearly Access CORE SOULS Tier (50$) 05.14.2024
10 DAYS Early Access EVIL MINDS Tier (25$) 05.19.2024
7 DAYS Early Access SLAYERS Tier (10$) 05.22.2024
3 DAYS Early Access GHOULS Tier (5$) 05.26.2024

0.4.2 PUBLIC 05 29 2024.gif

Features :

More than 5 hours of new content
1000+ new renders (including 240+ renders with cum effects)
180+ new animations
New sounds and Musics
H-scenes including : groping, spanking, corruption, perversion, sex, male domination

Marak Update included
Antechamber area with new corruption gameplay system based on Shards and Crystals
Be defeated by Marak or come back for perverted kinks if he's been slain already, everything is possible !
A brand new intriguing character deeply connected to the story will appear in this arc...

Trog ultimate Tag Battle
Kassiah and Aline will seal their fate with Trog in a lot of pentagrams, great replayability here (Corruption, Perversion, skills, past choices taken into consideration). Every choice has consequences !

Oxygen's Bar Events
Become a barmaid and discover new characters and route : Lily, Jade, Joey, Aaron or the Mysterious Mr.Maestro, customers...
New fun things such as Hot Service (dancing) and of course some flashing, groping, spanking and even lewder things...

Overall, a solid update with good replayability and choices : fun moments, hot scenes.
I hope you'll enjoy this !

Please visit , slots are limited for Core Souls.
Feel free to say hi on as well !

Maelion

Last edited:

Userz

Dec 28, 2017

View attachment 3624830

Features :

180+ new animations
New sounds and Musics
H-scenes including : groping, spanking, corruption, perversion, sex, male domination

Marak Update included
Antechamber area with new corruption gameplay system based on Shards and Crystals
Be defeated by Marak or come back for perverted kinks if he's been slain already, everything is possible !
A brand new intriguing character deeply connected to the story will appear in this arc...

Trog ultimate Tag Battle
Kassiah and Aline will seal their fate with Trog in a lot of pentagrams, great replayability here (Corruption, Perversion, skills, past choices taken into consideration). Every choice has consequences !

Oxygen's Bar Events
Become a barmaid and discover new characters and route : Lily, Jade, Joey, Aaron or the Mysterious Mr.Maestro, customers...
New fun things such as Hot Service (dancing) and of course some flashing, groping, spanking and even lewder things...

Overall, a solid update with good replayability and choices : fun moments, hot scenes.

Maelion
Hello, is the saves problem still persistent?, every time I save it takes 35 seconds to do it

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021

View attachment 3624830

Features :

180+ new animations
New sounds and Musics

Marak Update included

Trog ultimate Tag Battle

Oxygen's Bar Events

Maelion
Wonderfull it's finally out! Wish you the best Maelion!

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
how to go from c rank to b rank? i already got the dark matter
doesn't happen! after doing a certain main story mission she becomes A rank and neither her profile shows her rank nor her RK (assuming it's abbreviation for rank) changes from RK1 to RK3, not sure if it's implemented correctly though moreover there's a skill "(enemy) perfect win" under the arrogance category that can only be executed with A rank (and above) slayers.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
If we would be good at "exercising patience", then 80% of us wouldn't even be on this website to begin with ;)
Some Devs like to complain about there games being released here which is understandable but if we weren't here where would we find the majority of these titles?? This game and most of the other ones here are not on STEAM so I get what your saying but we are here for the same reasons the devs are here. For the connection to the audience and these types of games.

Without sites like this, would VN's still exist? Of course but Ill bet there would be nowhere near as many as the cash incentive wouldn't be there for most as most people on this board would not no where to go to find a new devs titles.;)

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes