Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is it actually going to make it to the 29. without leaking? Nice fanbase you have fostered here.

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Is it actually going to make it to the 29. without leaking? Nice fanbase you have fostered here.
I'm really happy for Maelion this is the case. The effort he has put into this game it deserves not being leaked. I understand a few posts back people talking about why 'we're here' on this forum, but what incentive would Maelion have if he only had 3 supporters because his game was leaked all the time. Instead he has 526 supporters and not a single one is screwing him over.

Pretty cool.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I'm really happy for Maelion this is the case. The effort he has put into this game it deserves not being leaked. I understand a few posts back people talking about why 'we're here' on this forum, but what incentive would Maelion have if he only had 3 supporters because his game was leaked all the time. Instead he has 526 supporters and not a single one is screwing him over.

Pretty cool.
Maelion treats us fair, we treat him fair. No bullshit, participates actively in community, gives roadmaps and is genuinely invested in what he's doing. I'd be mad at anyone who leaked at this point

IceTea-SU

Dec 27, 2018
Maelion treats us fair, we treat him fair. No bullshit, participates actively in community, gives roadmaps and is genuinely invested in what he's doing. I'd be mad at anyone who leaked at this point

Pretty cool.
“Player, creator, support: an arcane balance.” I'm glad Maelion understands that and knows how to fix it.
This is something that many “creators” don't understand. Many creators forget that the complete game is the commodity. Support is just a way of encouraging that.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
I skipped 0.41 so I would have a longer play time and I am considering skipping this one as well... :oops:
I wouldn't skip this update. Skipping 0.41 was actually a good call. It stops right as we're getting the Trog dom scenes and the intro to the "basically red light district".

We're getting that in 0.42 and even getting Marak back

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
I wouldn't skip this update. Skipping 0.41 was actually a good call. It stops right as we're getting the Trog dom scenes and the intro to the "basically red light district".

We're getting that in 0.42 and even getting Marak back
Last update focused on side content rather than the main story.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
CYBERSLAYERS UPDATE 0.4.2

Dear players,

The long awaited public release of Cyberslayers Update 0.4.2 is now available !

How about a little voice/song intro first ? INTRO

You have several links at your disposal, I know the game is getting big.

I've also added a compressed version this time, so the renderings lose a little in quality, but they'll satisfy smaller connections or HDD.

It is advised to keep up to 20 saves, beyond it will take more time to load and save. (from save slot 1 to 20)

You have a little guide to know where is the new content inside the files.

I hope you will enjoy this experience with the new update !

First, download Patch I and save it for later (instructions inside), it is mandatory for every version :

--

Here are the links for the game :

--

Into 4 parts

Last edited:

dusklion

Dec 10, 2021
CYBERSLAYERS UPDATE 0.4.2

Dear players,

The long awaited public release of Cyberslayers Update 0.4.2 is now available !

How about a little voice/song intro first ? INTRO

You have several links at your disposal, I know the game is getting big.

I've also added a compressed version this time, so the renderings lose a little in quality, but they'll satisfy smaller connections or HDD.

It is advised to keep up to 20 saves, beyond it will take more time to load and save. (from save slot 1 to 20)

You have a little guide to know where is the new content inside the files.

I hope you will enjoy this experience with the new update !

First, download Patch I and save it for later (instructions inside) :

--

Here are the links for the game :

--

Into 4 parts

It's wonderful!I can't wait.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes