SilentSevenStar

Feb 16, 2019
Cyberslayers [v0.4.2] [Maelion] - Compressed

Got a request to try and make it even smaller.

Win [2,80 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5GB of the original compressed, my 512GB SSD can't handle it :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone else getting an error when trying to extract the folder with the game in it? It says "no error description available". As a result, I only get a folder with some walkthrough pictures.

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
Can anyone share a deviant route save prior to Trog please? I idiotically overwritten mine during the scenes, and now i cant try other routes...

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Can anyone share a deviant route save prior to Trog please? I idiotically overwritten mine during the scenes, and now i cant try other routes...
Yeah sure, this save is right before I enter the delta sector for the first time (i did go through new marak content tho)

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
It is advised to keep up to 20 saves, beyond it will take more time to load and save. (from save slot 1 to 20)
the download link already comes with 65 saved slots. i deleted all 65... but even after having 2-3save files, it' s still slow to save. (load is fine)

Reactions: DicksInSpace

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Tranfering Sves from one version to another seems not to be a problem....
But I can't find how to save (make a new save) and how to load an existing save...
I can't find any save/load-button
Who can help?

thanks in advance

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Maelion Hi, are you planning a steam release ? Would be great to buy your game there

Also great work on the updates as usual and wish you the best moving forward

zsoooo

Aug 4, 2021
Is there a way to edit SXP value for skill? I wanted to chase Jason named mutant into the subway tunnels and it requires Perception I. I haven't unlocked it yet, I don't have enough to unlock it and I can't go back. So I am stucked before going to the fog. My last save was made (ingame) days ago so thats why I look to edit it. Normal Save Editors can't find that value

Loviatar

Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to edit SXP value for skill? I wanted to chase Jason named mutant into the subway tunnels and it requires Perception I. I haven't unlocked it yet, I don't have enough to unlock it and I can't go back. So I am stucked before going to the fog. My last save was made (ingame) days ago so thats why I look to edit it. Normal Save Editors can't find that value
If I remember correctly the work-round was to edit the file with skills details in it, setting the cost to zero sxp. There may be a more detailed explanation somewhere in the thread.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

I use this to edit my save files. Cyberslayers should be no issue editing a save file. I would go into further detail but I'm afraid a mod would ding me for going off topic. So this is the save editor I would use to edit my CyberSlayers 0.4.2 save file.

This is directly responding to a question asked in game, related to the game we are discussing.

zsoooo

Aug 4, 2021

I use this to edit my save files. Cyberslayers should be no issue editing a save file. I would go into further detail but I'm afraid a mod would ding me for going off topic. So this is the save editor I would use to edit my CyberSlayers 0.4.2 save file.

This is directly responding to a question asked in game, related to the game we are discussing.
I tried it but SXP in the game is not stat or variables or items so this editor can't find it

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes