Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Has anyone started a game from scratch? because honestly I haven't played for like two patches and I'm very lost in what to do and in the story.

lau89

Feb 6, 2019
When I saw this game in Abandoned I was sad as this is truly an unique experience. Glad to see the update <3

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
Lily corrption scene are a bit too fast, it wousl have been better if in this update there was only 1 part, like divided in part 1 groping, part 2 petting, part 3 he corners her in the bathroom or something.

Reactions: CheatCode

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Lily corrption scene are a bit too fast, it wousl have been better if in this update there was only 1 part, like divided in part 1 groping, part 2 petting, part 3 he corners her in the bathroom or something.
It is "intended" in some way. Lily is not a very important character and I want to try to make every girls different. Some girls are harder to corrupt like Charlotte but their story is more elaborated. Think Lily has a side fun character more than a very important one.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
How is the main protagonist freedom of choice on sex? Is it possible to have sex with other people/ old man while it is consensual? Not in a way that is blackmail or forced on the protagonist? Just asking for the main and not the other characters and to see how the content will play out so l can see it is worth it for me.
In other words, as along it is consensual sub, even or dom(dom protagonist) on scenes. Don't want others to take advantage on her l mean.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Don't want others to take advantage on her l mean.
Yeah, this game is pretty much : "Taking advantage of her, the game"

So probably not really for you. You can play a virgin run if you want to though, then people trying to take advantage of her dont succeed. But so far I dont think there is any actual h content without it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomname2243

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, this game is pretty much : "Taking advantage of her, the game"

So probably not really for you. You can play a virgin run if you want to though, then people trying to take advantage of her dont succeed. But so far I dont think there is any actual h content without it.
What a shame, l do remember the older games and l thought this time, at least it will have the usual but also with a different choice(not being taken advantage and she is free or can take advantage of others). Thanks for the answer. Saves a lot of time despite me trying this before.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm, I'm struggling to trigger the scene with the two girls dancing on the table (as there seems to be one in the art). Exhausted all current options at the Oxygen bar; Lily corruption, groping scenes in the shower, etc. But even after several days, repeating everything I can, that scene does not trigger. Is there a very, very specific set of things you need to do in a certain sequence or so?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What a shame, l do remember the older games and l thought this time, at least it will have the usual but also with a different choice(not being taken advantage and she is free or can take advantage of others). Thanks for the answer. Saves a lot of time despite me trying this before.
Well, if you get her corrupted enough, there are a few scenes where she makes other girls fall, if you choose so. So I guess that could count?

Also not my game, but Maelion's :)

Also while others take advantage of her, she kinda secretly wants it.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Well, if you get her corrupted enough, there are a few scenes where she makes other girls fall, if you choose so. So I guess that could count?

Also not my game, but Maelion's :)

Also while others take advantage of her, she kinda secretly wants it.
l rather not have her want it unless it's the player choice. l understand, also edited the comment

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
It is "intended" in some way. Lily is not a very important character and I want to try to make every girls different. Some girls are harder to corrupt like Charlotte but their story is more elaborated. Think Lily has a side fun character more than a very important one.
i completely understand!, loved the update btw, really looking forward on the next updates

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Maelion, just out of curiosity I am guessing the next update will be in the November-December timeframe? Not rushing I'm just trying to decide to play this update or wait for the next release to have a longer experience.

Thanks

(Dear MODS we are discussing Cyberslayers and I assure you this is on Topic!) Thank You Kindly

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Maelion, just out of curiosity I am guessing the next update will be in the November-December timeframe? Not rushing I'm just trying to decide to play this update or wait for the next release to have a longer experience.

Thanks

(Dear MODS we are discussing Cyberslayers and I assure you this is on Topic!) Thank You Kindly
Hm, not really.
I want to experiment a shorter 0.4.3 update for this summer around Full Oxygen's bar story arc and mixed bathes for the main parts. I plan to make a bigger move on 0.5 content for later this year. You can wait 2/3 months.
I'm still working on roadmaps and news will be available on my patreon for everyone/public around next week.

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
are some of the cg in the update still not used?,
like Aaron groping Aline, and what seem the first corruption stage of the schoolgirl.
also anyone knows how to dance?, and how to get lily in the office a second time?

Last edited:

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
Hm, not really.
I want to experiment a shorter 0.4.3 update for this summer around Full Oxygen's bar story arc and mixed bathes for the main parts. I plan to make a bigger move on 0.5 content for later this year. You can wait 2/3 months.
I'm still working on roadmaps and news will be available on my patreon for everyone/public around next week.
sorry to bother you again, is there gonna be any scene of lily with the master of oxygen bar ( story seems to hint at it )

Sep 16, 2022
I get a bug where it repeats the scene with Joey everytime I am in the changing room
There's a patch that fixes that -

Edit:

This patch is available on the Patreon site if you prefer to go there.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes