• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ganzel

Jun 14, 2018
Have you sparred with her?

After 3 successful patrols (find and arrest the pickpocket), go into the Gym in the evening, then the fight area. After you do Kata, she'll ask you to spar with her. This will raise the bond to Lv2. There's a different event to raise it to Lv3. I haven't been able to reach Lv4 yet.
Thanks, i forgot to spar with her.

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
Everytime Aline becomes defeated the addition of darkmatter and 5 SEXP is shown, but the SEXP do not add to her stats.
Any solution?

thanks in advance
There are 3 mistakes on that defeat. one is not giving you the 5 sexy, 2 is if you summit it counts as 2 summits in your total and the 3rd one is before you are fucked he gropes you, instead of adding one to groped it sets your total groped to one. Maelion needs to fix these and there are some more mistakes that I have found. These mistakes and one on Trog where when he fucks you in the ass, it sets your total anal sex to 1 were on the 4.1 version. I should have said something about these mistake back when 4.1 was first out.

Last edited:
Reactions: critter

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Ive lost my saves when i changed my pc, so I was trying to use the save editor to quickly regain money and points, but in the editor how can I gain the yellow points? it dosnt seem to be an option for that.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Maelion Hi, what does the folder titled 'old' in the compressed zip do? its empty.

Also, in the cyberslayers www folder there is an data js.rar zip, am i supposed to unpack that into the www folder or leave it? thank you.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is and interesting game, and it can be fun, but a few things are giving me a lot of trouble because I did not see or understand the menu system very well.

1. I did not grasp the use of the unlocking menu's for sometime while playing. Mostly because I was just overwhelmed and going at the game to lightheartedly. (Not expecting so many choices.)

2. I missed the right and left arrow movement in the phantasm menu. (Being a dummy, and kept wondering or guessing I would eventually, through playing the game just get some of these talents I was missing.)

3. Understanding just how damn much sexp and heart's of all kinds I would need, and the amount of time I would waste acquiring them. (This became sort of laborious for me.) <<< Note the for me!

4. Just my thoughts, but I think it need's maybe and easy mode with cheat's for training purposes or and option in menu to use cheat's or something.

It can become a very laborious venture, while moving forward, as well as understanding the consequences of some of the choices.(Which I am still unsure of which ones are like really good, and really bad yet :( For and eventual I suppose game ending.)

For quite some time other than a couple of you can lose here no problem notices, I was unsure if I would ever see any adult truly gritty event's other than battle losses. (LOL, but they did finally get going.) (I don't count combat loss's so much as I strive not to lose those any more that I have to. That sort of loss even when it happens, to me is not the same as some sneaky so, and so tricking me or molesting my character.)

It just seems really hard to grasp whom, or what should be your movement for good or evil ending, (and as I am not real far in the game, this is not like a review or anything just my early feelings.) Most games I have played have a more identifiable right or wrong direction in the long run choice. (Not that this is a bad thing, but can make choices problematic for me at least.)

5. I am new at this one so I hope I did not step on anyone's toes with my thought's so far. (And that is all these are, just my rambling thoughts. At a reasonably early point in the game.)

6. I am very much enjoying this game through, I would easy recommend it to other's, no problem at all. Thank you for all the hard work!

Reactions: wildride69

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
anyone knows how to trigger the molester in the train scenes please?
it keep telling me to come back same time same hour next day but nothing happens
thanks
I found it was mostly you need a lot of sexp and different hearts to open up the trait's, I mean a Lot of SEXP and Hearts of all kinds.

Then go to the phantasm menu, and see if you can get what ever it say's you need to continue the molestation, and you'll probably find once you have that, you need even more SEXp and Heart's of some kind to move forward again..LOL

It can be rather laborious, but if you're not in a hurry it is very quest like I suppose.

Last edited:

CheatCode

May 9, 2019
Hm, not really.
I want to experiment a shorter 0.4.3 update for this summer around Full Oxygen's bar story arc and mixed bathes for the main parts. I plan to make a bigger move on 0.5 content for later this year. You can wait 2/3 months.
I'm still working on roadmaps and news will be available on my patreon for everyone/public around next week.
do we get a chance for Kassiah returning to the starting bar where she let ppl "have fun with her" ?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Now as much as I do like the game, but starting over every time a new update is released kinda drains the fun. Now many people talk cheats, which ofc would make it a lot easier. But how about adding a short cut, that would take Aline to the part after you defeat the big mutant?? That would make people like me, not lose interest in the game, due to starting over every time..

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Now as much as I do like the game, but starting over every time a new update is released kinda drains the fun. Now many people talk cheats, which ofc would make it a lot easier. But how about adding a short cut, that would take Aline to the part after you defeat the big mutant?? That would make people like me, not lose interest in the game, due to starting over every time..
You know you can transfer your saves ? Why don't you keep your saves from the old versions and keep playing ?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You know you can transfer your saves ?
I knew to transfer my save's, I do that with most all of the unfinished RPGM games when they are updated.

What I was curious about was why saving the game seemed to be rather slow, especially when over writing and existing save.

If it was not to much trouble to explain?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You know you can transfer your saves ? Why don't you keep your saves from the old versions and keep playing ?
Tried that, but just my luck. The thing never works.. And the grind is killing me. Its a massive grind, to be able to unlock the fun stuff..

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
My god man you want him to copy and old save file into the new updates save folder?! What's next you don't come over to our house and play it for us?! I expect you here 9:30 PM Sunday to play it through for me as agreed :ROFLMAO:

Sorry I couldn't help myself. This game is so enjoyable I actually look forward to starting over in an update just to try different paths I may have missed. You can just copy your old save folder over and done, but it seems it's to hard for some, or to be kind they may not know how.

Some people do seem to want you to come over and play for them though, if you do decide to go this route, Dinners at my house Sunday night 9:30 my girlfriends making Chicken Pot Pie, consider yourself invited!;):)

Eragon_99

Jun 3, 2024
I can't find the Submissive or Persuasion Phantasm in the skill trees. I haved looked thorugh all of them especially through the Arrogance and Lewdess one and they are not there. I need on of it to get to the black marked for Sid.
Do you have any help?

Sep 16, 2022
I can't find the Submissive or Persuasion Phantasm in the skill trees. I haved looked thorugh all of them especially through the Arrogance and Lewdess one and they are not there. I need on of it to get to the black marked for Sid.
Do you have any help?
Psy Force tree. Use your arrow keys to move down, it's right below Perception.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes