Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
say when will the red light district have more updates? We can go there but atm we cant do nothing while being there but walk around..

Reactions: battle_pass

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Guys, i have passed too fast some dialogues with Raph ( very beginning)
Now every times i m talking to him, he say " you know what you have to do"...but i dont know what it is.
can someone help me please ?

Did you figure this one ? Im stuct at this too.

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Found some bugs :
- I got stuck while fighting trog (cant click on anything)
- Got stuck on police desk while reading report : quit button wont activate.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Found some bugs :
- I got stuck while fighting trog (cant click on anything)
- Got stuck on police desk while reading report : quit button wont activate.
May not be the same thing, but I have had mouse not be responsive from time to time.

For me it is probably cause by my fat-fingering the shift key.

I have normally fixed it by tapping control once or twice, and sometimes the shift key. (Then the mouse comes back normally)

May not be same, just mentioning something that happens to me.

( I have not had this problem sense I move the game to SSD, but was having it on a usb drive installation, I was thinking because of slow response time)

battle_pass

May 24, 2022
i have all of the conditions met for ultimate surrender (i have it unlocked) but i cant seem to use it even in the valkyrie form.. Anybody know why i still cant surrender outright eventhough i have everything unlocked?

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
There's a bug where Jade's corruption pentagram gets replaced by lily's corruption pentagram, clicking it triggers lilys corruption instead. [yes using hotfix]
Tried it after completing lily's path.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Did anyone here get to attend the Patreon Q and A Maelion had last week? If so where did any important updates for this game or Chronicles that you can share? Thanks

Sep 16, 2022
Did anyone here get to attend the Patreon Q and A Maelion had last week? If so where did any important updates for this game or Chronicles that you can share? Thanks
I was there. Mae will have a public update next week (this week?) with a status update.

Sorry, but that's all I'm comfortable sharing.

Reactions: wildride69

ccs110

Aug 25, 2020
Found a bug that I'm pretty sure hasn't been mentioned yet. It happened when Aline finishes her first shift at Oxygen Bar and goes to change. If you lock the door and then select the "Skip to Metro" option, the door will stay locked anytime you enter the bathroom after that and you can't unlock or leave without loading another save.

• Hey there
Reactions: Maelion

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hey ppl.. Is there any way to get more than 15sexp and 7 darkmater from the zombies when fighting them? Ive tried losing on purpose, but that only pays 2 of each if I remember correctly, so thats not worth it..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hey guys.. Sorry if this has been answered already.. But Im waiting for the colleague the blonde one with glasses to reach out after doing the investigation on the photographer, also is there a way to get charlottes bond higher than 3 and kassiah higher than 2??
Much appreciated..

thrway22

Nov 14, 2020
was trying to see if there was a walkthrough and/or comments but does anyone know if the trog scenes change over time? i've lost to him and have gotten the new scenes for both kassiah / alline but there seems to be a hint of the scenes possibly changing / the heroines getting more corrupt? (i keep getting the line where alline gets a jolt of arrogance). unsure if this is just flavor/unimplemented or something that is actually in progress.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes