• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
So is there anyway to infiltrate the marak base without having to have a trueself as a slut or something? like if you are still pure? because if you win against marak and not lose anytime, rogue doesnt meet you so what to do?

Ganzel

Jun 14, 2018
Somebody got the problem with Leutenant bound? I cant rise bound with her, i already done 20 patrole missions, bond doesnt change

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
You can always get more on a slayer mission : P
Yeah, or in one of the trash cans in Downtown (where the quest starts - but then you'll have to rely on RNGesus).

But it sucks trying to start the quest in the evening and having just sold all junk in the morning. :p

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Still getting that error when extracting, I tried the uncompressed version this time. I have enough space, so I know it isn't about that. The folder simply won't extract properly. Anyone got a fix?

Sep 16, 2022
Still getting that error when extracting, I tried the uncompressed version this time. I have enough space, so I know it isn't about that. The folder simply won't extract properly. Anyone got a fix?
Someone else was having this issue using the Windows default unzip. Use 7Zip or WinRAR.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Someone else was having this issue using the Windows default unzip. Use 7Zip or WinRAR.
What the actual fuckarino is this? I assumed I had been using 7zip all this time, but it was no longer installed on my PC. I blame the gremlins. But seriously, thank you very much for the help man, made me realize the TRUE zipper was gone from my machine. Thanks, man.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is there any way of completely turning off hidden traits? Rape fantasy is a deal breaker for me I really don't like the dialogue.

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
anyone knows how to trigger the molester in the train scenes please?
it keep telling me to come back same time same hour next day but nothing happens
thanks

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Everytime Aline becomes defeated the addition of darkmatter and 5 SEXP is shown, but the SEXP do not add to her stats.
Any solution?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2022
Somebody got the problem with Leutenant bound? I cant rise bound with her, i already done 20 patrole missions, bond doesnt change

Have you sparred with her?

After 3 successful patrols (find and arrest the pickpocket), go into the Gym in the evening, then the fight area. After you do Kata, she'll ask you to spar with her. This will raise the bond to Lv2. There's a different event to raise it to Lv3. I haven't been able to reach Lv4 yet.

Reactions: Ganzel

BcinP

Feb 24, 2021
Too many rape..and is it kinda fast that being someone's sex slave or little bitch? i not complain about it, i just hope there more other way and not that simple.

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
OMG Jade, please tell me you’re completing this part soon. She would also be a great addition to the photography studio in the future. Amazing addition to the game.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes