thrway22

Nov 14, 2020
Hey all! New here and played the game for a fair bit today, it’s so good. Just quick question, did a search in here but does anyone know if Lt Laya has a route/scenes? I’m assuming on Raph’s path?

Ganzel

Jun 14, 2018
Hey all! New here and played the game for a fair bit today, it’s so good. Just quick question, did a search in here but does anyone know if Lt Laya has a route/scenes? I’m assuming on Raph’s path?
Go on missions at police, gain respect from her, then do Ralph route and corrupt her.

thrway22

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks all, did the Raph arc and wow that was good… anyone know if there are future plans to add more to corrupted Charlotte/Raph route?

thrway22

Nov 14, 2020
Unsure if I locked myself out but is the Rising Star Investigation with Claudia incomplete? I've done all the tasks up until "wait for her to contact you" again? Don't want to progress too deep into the photography storyline if it potentially locks me out.

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Unsure if I locked myself out but is the Rising Star Investigation with Claudia incomplete? I've done all the tasks up until "wait for her to contact you" again? Don't want to progress too deep into the photography storyline if it potentially locks me out.
I'd keep a save but I'm sure I got to the point where she asks to meet you again for an update. You have to meet her at the entrance to downtown again etc. then I think that's the end of the content.

I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thrway22

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
The content isn't finished. You will be able to continue in next updates once it's done.

Reactions: thrway22
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes