impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I don't know if this is in the game or not, because I haven't unlocked a lot of the game yet. But it is very lacking in normal sexual relations for the heroine, that there would be a contrast and the heroine could compare vanilla and rough sex during intercourse.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I don't know if this is in the game or not, because I haven't unlocked a lot of the game yet. But it is very lacking in normal sexual relations for the heroine, that there would be a contrast and the heroine could compare vanilla and rough sex during intercourse.
:LOL: So far anyway this is not really a game for Vanilla Sex lol, This game isn't for everyone especially those sensitive to dialogue that some may consider crude. It's pure fantasy and a hell of a lot of fun but Vanilla sex so far won't be found.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
:LOL: So far anyway this is not really a game for Vanilla Sex lol, This game isn't for everyone especially those sensitive to dialogue that some may consider crude. It's pure fantasy and a hell of a lot of fun but Vanilla sex so far won't be found.
It's a shame. It would have given us a lot of hot thoughts in her head )

Reactions: Phantombeast

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The only vanilla thing there is so far is just the protagonist talking about her previous boyfriend in her fantasies, if a vanilla scene appears in the future it will probably be with the nice guy from the police station just to make fun of vanilla sex and small penises, I say this from experience from the previous Maelion game.

Rizlas

Aug 28, 2017
Can anyone share some savefiles? Possibly prior to the updates, so I can skip some of the story cause I accidentally deleted all of mine and starting anew is not the best thing..

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Can anyone share some savefiles? Possibly prior to the updates, so I can skip some of the story cause I accidentally deleted all of mine and starting anew is not the best thing..
There are both deviant and non deviant saves you can get by re-downloading the game.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
The only vanilla thing there is so far is just the protagonist talking about her previous boyfriend in her fantasies, if a vanilla scene appears in the future it will probably be with the nice guy from the police station just to make fun of vanilla sex and small penises, I say this from experience from the previous Maelion game.
Yeah i just thought of Alan Barker the police officer and came here to say something only to find u ppl mentioning it, it would be hella fun/awkward to see Alan involved somewhere in this fight between the core and the slayers.

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Yeah i just thought of Alan Barker the police officer and came here to say something only to find u ppl mentioning it, it would be hella fun/awkward to see Alan involved somewhere in this fight between the core and the slayers.
I think Alan might be a sleazy guy yet who knows... if you do the bloody rats mission with the guy you follow down the train tracks and 'lose' Alan comes the first time when Aline is up against the wall and the Mutant Guy says something like "wanna f her together" or something and I'm sure the text is like "..."

Who knows maybe Alan will do a mission and have a "decision" to make either help Aline or f her...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game is just out of this world. The girls models just really shine, not sure if it could pop so well in another cg engine. I know people can rib on honeyselect but... god is it amazing here.

Just keep up the great work. Totally blown away. Finally a game that just does not hold back on the lewd/depraved (only other game I could name is Insight of you). But this might take the cake.

Shocked it flew under my radar for so long. Guess the OP just does not look that great at first sight.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 1398080

Overview:
2039, the giant sprawling city Zenon is in crisis because of tensions between humans and mutants over the exploitation of dark energy.
Cybercorp, a powerful organization is causing controversy by training mutant hunters with special methods.
Aline, just 18 years old, decides to leave the comfortable cocoon of the Alpha sector to immerse herself in a harder and more hostile world composed of the Beta, Gamma and Delta sectors.
Trained in martial arts and having passed her virtual police training with success, the brunette enters the city's police force as well as a Rookie Slayer at Cybercorp.
Her naive vision of the world is about to change forever...as is her destiny, out of the ordinary.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-01
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Developer: Maelion - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other Game: Chronicles of Leridia
DLC: Cyberslayers: The Cube
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 922501 View attachment 1143854 View attachment 1143855 View attachment 1143856 View attachment 1143857 View attachment 1143858 View attachment 1143859 View attachment 1143860 View attachment 1143861 View attachment 1143862 View attachment 1143863 View attachment 1143864 View attachment 1143865 View attachment 1143866 View attachment 1785732 View attachment 1785733 View attachment 1785736 View attachment 1785737 View attachment 1785738 View attachment 1785739 View attachment 2055249 View attachment 2055250 View attachment 2055251 View attachment 2055252 View attachment 2055253 View attachment 2055254 View attachment 2055256 View attachment 2055255 View attachment 2055259 View attachment 2459637 View attachment 2459638 View attachment 2459639 View attachment 2459640 View attachment 2459641 View attachment 2459646 View attachment 2459648
Btw, one of the reasons this flew under my radar is that the OP misses a lot of tags.

Male domination (I think this might be the most fitting game for that tag on this site lol), humiliation, group sex... I am probably not thinking of many more. Maybe update the op with the tags? Others feel free to add more I am forgetting...

This site has grown huge (thousands of games, hard to find stuff) and not popping on the right tags can quite hurt a game's visibility imo.

Reactions: Buffman666

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
I'm replaying through the latest version and it's impressive how much the game is widening in terms of quests to do and characters to visit in freeroam. That said the freeroam experience is really clunky right now :

1) After each Npc's first encounter, you should have them readily accessible from the start of every urban area. For example, being able to access the photographer from the Downtown entrance. Navigating the same 5-6 screen transitions every day in order to grind that stuff is really painful.

2) It's going to be really dull to do, but you absolutely need to go back through this game's content and remove every *pause* during dialogue, navigation, scenes, etc. The player should be able to fast-forward and that's currently impossible due to the hundreds of pauses and slow transitions slowing the game down. The metro is a big one, but you also appear to have made the game stop at many '...' dialogue, which is baffling game design.

All in all, the amount of repetitive clicking is really becoming a chore on subsequent playthrough. And after in-game days of navigating the city, I really wish for simplified NPC shortcuts without transitions.

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Btw, one of the reasons this flew under my radar is that the OP misses a lot of tags.

Male domination (I think this might be the most fitting game for that tag on this site lol), humiliation, group sex... I am probably not thinking of many more. Maybe update the op with the tags? Others feel free to add more I am forgetting...

This site has grown huge (thousands of games, hard to find stuff) and not popping on the right tags can quite hurt a game's visibility imo.
Based on similar games on the site (and being in complete agreement), additional tags:

• Male Domination
  • Humiliation
  • Group Sex
  • RPG
  • Monster
  • Multiple Protagonist
  • Sandbox
  • Turn Based Combat
  • Multiple Penetration
  • Interracial
  • Spanking
  • Titfuck
  • Groping
  • Anal Sex
  • Combat
  • Fighting
  • Blackmail

Just some ideas

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I'm replaying through the latest version and it's impressive how much the game is widening in terms of quests to do and characters to visit in freeroam. That said the freeroam experience is really clunky right now :

1) After each Npc's first encounter, you should have them readily accessible from the start of every urban area. For example, being able to access the photographer from the Downtown entrance. Navigating the same 5-6 screen transitions every day in order to grind that stuff is really painful.

2) It's going to be really dull to do, but you absolutely need to go back through this game's content and remove every *pause* during dialogue, navigation, scenes, etc. The player should be able to fast-forward and that's currently impossible due to the hundreds of pauses and slow transitions slowing the game down. The metro is a big one, but you also appear to have made the game stop at many '...' dialogue, which is baffling game design.

All in all, the amount of repetitive clicking is really becoming a chore on subsequent playthrough. And after in-game days of navigating the city, I really wish for simplified NPC shortcuts without transitions.
This is a point of view.
For NPCs, I try to add teleports to some place. You can TP right to the dark streets for the photographer. Quality of life is something tricky as it can mess up with a lot of codes/conditions in the game.

For pause, I know it can be tedious but "pause" are made on purpose for the atmosphere and it is my approach when I write.
I just can't remove this, it would take ages and it's not my way of "writing" to go full speed.
I agree there should be an option to skip the "pause"...maybe some plugin on rpg maker to skip text, I could have a look.

The free roam has its downside with a lot of clicks. It can be boring but it's still early for me to modify everything. TP do the job for now.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
This is a point of view.
For NPCs, I try to add teleports to some place. You can TP right to the dark streets for the photographer. Quality of life is something tricky as it can mess up with a lot of codes/conditions in the game.

For pause, I know it can be tedious but "pause" are made on purpose for the atmosphere and it is my approach when I write.
I just can't remove this, it would take ages and it's not my way of "writing" to go full speed.
I agree there should be an option to skip the "pause"...maybe some plugin on rpg maker to skip text, I could have a look.

The free roam has its downside with a lot of clicks. It can be boring but it's still early for me to modify everything. TP do the job for now.
Let's not kid ourselves, Cyberslayers is shaping up to be a VN more than anything : large amount of reading, point-and-click navigation, menus galore, dialogue trees. The thing is, right now it's a VN with lots and lots of repeating text. And I mean a lot.

I don't think designing a VN which forces the player to re-read the same lines of text again and again is good game design, and on the long run it's not respectful of the player's time and attention. To say nothing of the aforementioned slow transitions, 1-second pauses for effect, click-heavy sandbox, etc.

In almost all cases, descriptions should only be shown once, and then skipped the next time around. How many times do I need to be told Aline is putting her suit before entering Cybercorp? That's one example out of dozens and dozens.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes