amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
mom:we have to talk ,why are we in danger,my father,your parents,your sister,that day. not one of them answered what was the point of that in the game.just padding by the look of it,didn,t forward the game in any way.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
This whole 'choosing a relationship' thing usually feels a bit like a cop-out. There should be an established canon relationship for the story to really work, so pretending you can substitute any relation in there and still have the story make sense feels disingenuous. I understand the legal reasons, but honestly prefer the proper incest patch route if necessary, because that way I know I'm reading exactly what the dev intended.

And here there's an additional minor problem because the same string has been used as a variable for both the character name title and the usage in general conversation. So either their name title is in lower case, or their relationship when used in regular text is in capital case, both of which look odd.

Reactions: rrxm

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Mom: there are things I need to tell you: We need to talk
Son: asks questions about what Mom just said......Mom: I'm sorry not now not yet

so why did she say they need to talk if she wasnt going to say anything

Reactions: trauts

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Mom: there are things I need to tell you: We need to talk
Son: asks questions about what Mom just said......Mom: I'm sorry not now not yet

so why did she say they need to talk if she wasnt going to say anything
I think stuff like this could easily be fixed if the dev just had one or two people review the script to point out stuff like this that doesn't really make sense.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Alice (defult name) was like that twice first time they meet she said they had to talk and shit but told MC her time was up
second time at their favorite game she said she had to talk and that when they meet she will answer questions MC asked and again Alice said not now let me have this moment even tough she promised to answer the 2nd time they meet

• Angry
Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE
Jun 23, 2020
Oh my ... Well you see dev lil girl will be mom and father is that kind person who spares her after he knockdown her lol:cool:
Loved the story and everything,
1. We need more romance with student Ai you just kinda rushed the introduction man bht i guess that's k also(y)
2 . Nice story and nice rendering everything good, writing needs some work and i hope we don't face again those MMF ai version:KEK: if you fucked those :ROFLMAO::geek:
3.Thanks for confirmation No Ntr with any of main ladies.
4. Actually i loved this and sure as hell waiting for that birthday o and Thanks for a good game:giggle: we will support you.Good luck dev .

Jun 23, 2020
Alice (defult name) was like that twice first time they meet she said they had to talk and shit but told MC her time was up
second time at their favorite game she said she had to talk and that when they meet she will answer questions MC asked and again Alice said not now let me have this moment even tough she promised to answer the 2nd time they meet
Have some bloody patience man, seems like you want to solve those mysteries ASAP. Eh? Sweet alice will spend some time more with you on next version;):lepew:
K Did you kiss her atleast before explanation?:BootyTime:

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Before I say this,and trust me I cant believe Im saying this...maybe I've been on this forum too long... I know that the Dev was very clear on his NTR stance but I cant help but think.... This game would actually work very well with full NTR content!

I mean its practically a palpable feeling of empty space without it. Like the sharing potential opens up the vibe but the plot,direction and story choices....yep... this coulda been a perfect NTR game.

TO BE CLEAR I am not insisting or even requesting that this change be made, the dev can just do them and will still be great. Im merely sharing with you all that "somethings missing" feeling this gives.

I dunno maybe its a cry for help... is there a cucklovers anonymous I could reach out to?
off course your not suggesting ntr, not

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Very good renders and beautiful girls, but I'm more intrigued than excited hahaha I need to know what else will happen

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
1643964791552.png
i was confused at first, then realized the word should bequeathed (leave (property) to a person or other beneficiary by a will) not inherited (receive (money, property, or a title) as an heir at the death of the previous holder)

Last edited:

PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
nice game, the only thing that bothering me is there isn't a hide option so the text box didn't just covered half of the entire scene (atleast on mobile version) and the canon relationship is kinda... weird don't you think?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
nice game, the only thing that bothering me is there isn't a hide option so the text box didn't just covered half of the entire scene (atleast on mobile version) and the canon relationship is kinda... weird don't you think?
This is certainly something that does not happen on a PC(text box).

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes