doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
Here is a bugfixed version:

Here is the fixed bugs list:
  • Fixed a bug where the game locked if you put certain items on the bathroom counter while playing the buzzer sound continuously.
  • Fixed controller not supporting some actions (flashlight, menu, and dashing).
  • Fixed a bug where the MC didn't move at the imp cutscene if you triggered it at a specific angle.
are you going to add more monster girls patrol in the rooms ? like in first game

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Riley2001

Sep 3, 2022
those symbols code in the fridge for me is 243 , i dont know if its random for everyplayer or its the same

and for the hole puzzle, u choose :

left hole
right hole (all the way to the right the one that alone)
the left hole (1st from the left)

Last edited:

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
We have released the Steam page of the game! I would be really happy if you guys could wishlist it as it helps with boosting us on the marketplace.

when you expect release date did you add a lot more girls patrols as guards ?

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
when you expect release date did you add a lot more girls patrols as guards ?
I'm not sure, but more than a year. Probably not 2 if everything goes all right. There will be more than double the content 0.3.0 has.

Bella Nya

Mar 22, 2024
I'm not sure, but more than a year. Probably not 2 if everything goes all right. There will be more than double the content 0.3.0 has.
More than double the content is p low. Rn what we have is interesting, and I don't mean to be rude about it, but yeah.

I don't think padding is good though, so I hope you don't pad it out with mid content and no new enemies if you choose to.

Ig when you are a part of large connected lobbies rather than separate solvable sequential areas, it appears much flatter/shorter.

Which I think is good, being able to House IQ your way through things is nice, but it has to be balanced with the average player's time spent playing (especially dumb idiots like us).

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
More than double the content is p low. Rn what we have is interesting, and I don't mean to be rude about it, but yeah.

I don't think padding is good though, so I hope you don't pad it out with mid content and no new enemies if you choose to.

Ig when you are a part of large connected lobbies rather than separate solvable sequential areas, it appears much flatter/shorter.

Which I think is good, being able to House IQ your way through things is nice, but it has to be balanced with the average player's time spent playing (especially dumb idiots like us).
I don't see it this way. The next version features 12 unique animations with even more scenes than that. If we can reach about 30, that is already more than your average game with, I at least think, higher-quality animations. When we started CoC, I consciously decided to increase the resolution and quality of the animations after DM, which means I can't produce the same quantity as before. However, I do think, that the enemies that are currently in the game are better fleshed out than they were in DM.

There is also no conscious padding, we are trying to expand the characters and the atmosphere of the asylum. I don't quite understand what you mean by the abovementioned example.

Also, the game is still a work in progress. We still plan to add secrets, backtracking, and other stuff so it's quite early to tell how this will go.

Reactions: Itsukushimu

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
I don't see it this way. The next version features 12 unique animations with even more scenes than that. If we can reach about 30, that is already more than your average game with, I at least think, higher-quality animations. When we started CoC, I consciously decided to increase the resolution and quality of the animations after DM, which means I can't produce the same quantity as before. However, I do think, that the enemies that are currently in the game are better fleshed out than they were in DM.

There is also no conscious padding, we are trying to expand the characters and the atmosphere of the asylum. I don't quite understand what you mean by the abovementioned example.

Also, the game is still a work in progress. We still plan to add secrets, backtracking, and other stuff so it's quite early to tell how this will go.
how many patrolling enemies you going to put in every location ?

EvokedShadow

Aug 15, 2023

I think they were trying to say that "Yeah the game feels like its gonna be too short, BUT dont start padding", not that padding was already there.

Granted I agree with that sentiment, CoC definitely feels like a whole other ballpark compared to DM, and quality is always over quantity. Also secrets and backtracking :D, I quite enjoyed figuring out where the secrets relating to Emi's locks were in DM, so more convoluted ones are something im totally excited for. Not to mention the lore is being given a lot more love(peak)

Ignore sentiments regarding the extent of the game's content, you're cooking, keep cooking. Can't wait to see what you've got next.

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: heysunny and Kredyn

Eh290

Jan 26, 2022
When you get the whole game done I want to see a good an a bad ending in the game and when you fill the corruption up all the way you get a bad ending

pienao

May 10, 2021
Screenshot 2024-08-22 215049.png
stuck in this room, i think im supposed to open the bloody door with the key but it wont let me, the prying bar didnt work either. Resorted to Lily's hint and she said something about weighing metals, but i don't any of those

Morello112

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 3956177
stuck in this room, i think im supposed to open the bloody door with the key but it wont let me, the prying bar didnt work either. Resorted to Lily's hint and she said something about weighing metals, but i don't any of those
So, you're supposed to grab 3 torn picture pieces which form a full picture with the code for the suitcase, which gives you the Crowbar, after that you use the crowbar on the floor tile on the left of the entrance to the room, which gives you a key for the drawer on the far right of the desks. You will get some weights which you can use on the scales to determine what the code is for the cabinet right above that (Some scales are named after the pictures shown on the cabinet, you can figure the rest out ;))

Morello112

Aug 18, 2017
I have a few saves in here from different parts of the game and up to the current point of the patch, but the entire gallery should be there. (Haven't uploaded many saves, so let me know if anything is missing)

Vulko

Jun 20, 2021
Man i did everything to play this game, but i just cant.. after a overnight putting win 10 on this pc its not working, showing this:
obs: the version 1.1 works fine!

1725113682538.png

Last edited:

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Man i did everything to play this game, but i just cant.. after a overnight putting win 10 on this pc its not working, showing this:

View attachment 3985997
This error comes if your GPU cannot handle the lighting system. If you are playing from a laptop, make sure the game uses your dedicated GPU, not your integrated one.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes