Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way, I did decide on editing Harley Quinn's missionary scene into a scene for Harley Sinn, I'm actually working on it right now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm back to working on dialogue right now, I had to add a couple more sets to my list...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've been debating for awhile on if I should edit Ivy's doggy scene into a scene for Root Muscle. I finally decided to say "Fuck it" and do it, let me just finish up the dialogue for it beforehand.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Peashooter.png Peashooter-short.png

Turned my Green Shadow sprites into a basic Peashooter, other variants might be made later

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Clock_King.png $Sportsmaster.png

I have been working on Cycle in my absence, here are some Clock King and Sportsmaster sprites I did, they are the bosses for the cut scene that I am currently coding in.
Oh yeah, the next Cycle release will have more bosses than original planned...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Announcement:
At the moment, it doesn't seem likely that the coding for Metropolis will be completed by my October deadline for the next Cycle update. I'll still release it with the incomplete coding, I'll just have to finish it within a bug fix release.

Reactions: BackRunner

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Marvel retconned Sins Past, the Stacey Twins are now clones and not Gwen and Norman's children

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Angelic_Amber.png

Speaking of Angelic Amber from Kingdom Hearts III, have some sprites of her! She'll be a boss for San Fransokyo.
"But Amber was in Toy Box! Not San Fransokyo!"
Shut up, this is my game and I'll do whatever I want! XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just to be clear, for a lot of my posts I just copy and paste whatever I had typed down when making the post on Twitter, which is why they sometimes make references to things I haven't said on the thread like with that last sprite post