Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Red Raven 1.png Red Raven 2.png

Turned my old Raven sprites into Red Raven, both the one within Rae's mind and the one from the Teen Tyrant's universe. I'll probably end up making Ravenvoir sprites later too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ravenvoir 1.png Ravenvoir 2.png Thicc Gardevoir 1.png Thicc Gardevoir 2.png

And now I've turned my Raven sprites into Ashraely_'s Ravenvoir. I also made sprites of a regular thicc Gardevoir, because why not right?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Leslie Missionary.gif

Once again, I edited an older unfinished animation by Bison for use in Cycle. This time I used the original concept for Harley's missionary scene as a scene for Livewire. I think it came out well enough.
Once again, sorry to Bison for never letting him finish the original gif

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1630130253200.png

So I made the cum frames for the Livewire missionary scene and the random ride scene edit (which is now a Red Claw scene). I also made the dialogue for both scenes. Here's the current list of main character dialogue I still need to get done (excluding the Xilla and farm stuff).

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Much work has been done while I flew on planes and then slept through a whole day.... One wonders if my bullying is even still needed.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The plan was just to make dialogue for Jinx's missionary scene before going back to regular demo-related work for Cycle, but I ended up doing dialogue for a potential BJ and ride scene as well.
Oopsies~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm nearly done with all the maps needed for the high school patrol mission. After that I'll likely make one or two more dock maps for Gotham for another mission. Once they are done I'll finish up the coding for all the patrol missions. Also I've decided to make a fourth mission that is unlocked after the three that I am currently working on.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I made eight class rooms for the high school mission but have no idea how many I will actually use...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just spent most of my time doing some coding for all of the currently completed areas in the high school, then tested them out to make sure they are all properly accessible. I just need to make a gym & rooftop map to complete the area, then I will finish the rest of the coding.

For those curious, the high school currently has 26 maps/areas within it in total.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's nearly 3AM, I should be asleep but instead I'm working on more Jynx dialogue...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Discount Momma Ride.gif

And here's an edit that only took me nearly a year to get around to actually completing
Female character is GlassfishBowl's Discount Momma

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1630345153850.png

I think I have come up with the definitive list of dialogues that need to be completed in relation to the next Cycle demo/proof of concept release (basically I'm saying I finally decided on all the bosses and civilians). Anything blacked out isn't directly demo related.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Only a half hour left and still only one vote :/