• Games like novel

Votes: 112 55.4%
  • Games Like Sandbox

Votes: 57 28.2%

• Total voters

Mysh9

Sep 17, 2023
Oh thank you.. really thank you.

Yes I like it when “gravity” is present haha. (I am also working on it to further improve the rendering)

The story is developed gradually, I like that it happens in a natural way (in fact there aren't many here)
I get a lot of messages from people who want more sex scenes, but it won't make any sense.. I stick to my way of doing things.

As for English, I work with Google translate, I'm French, it's complicated for me :/.

On the camerawork, it will perhaps be on chapter 3 ^^.. (the quality will be increased)

For donations you are the 2nd who asks me.
Yes, it's always nice, and it will help me change my graphics card. She refuses to accept big scenes... a real lazy person... haha.
I will eventually put a link on the Discord, I admit that I have not already done so.

Thank you for your criticism, I will take it seriously for the future. .

So much love on you !
Bonjour. J'ai décidé de vous écrire d'abord en message privé, pour que personne ne pense que je fais de la publicité ici, mais je n'ai pas trouvé comment écrire un message privé ici. Pour traduire et vérifier ma connaissance des langues étrangères, j'utilise "deepl". Cherchez-le sur Google, je ne peux pas encore afficher de liens. Ce texte, par exemple, est traduit en français avec ce traducteur. Je peux dire que les traductions ainsi obtenues paraissent beaucoup plus littéraires que celles traduites avec google translator. Cependant, les meilleurs résultats sont obtenus lors de la traduction de dialogues assez volumineux (200-300 mots) à la fois, car le traducteur prend en compte le contexte, qui est tiré du reste du texte. Enfin, je ne peux pas évaluer la qualité de cette traduction en particulier - je ne parle pas français, malheureusement.

And now for something completely different exactly the same.

Hello. I decided to write you in private messages first, so that nobody would think that I am advertising here, but I could not find how to write a private messages. To translate and check my knowledge of the foreign languages I use, I use the "deepl" translator. Google it, I just can't post links yet. That text, for example, was translated into French (and English) with this translator. I can say that translations made this way look much more literary than those translated with google translator. However, the best results are achieved when translating quite large (200-300 words) dialogues at a time, because the translator takes into account the context, which is taken from the rest of the text. And finally, I can't assess how good this particular translation is -- I don't speak French, unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: FuLL

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Oh... thank you so much, I'm going to give it a try and see what it does, in terms of translation and ergonomics. thank you for taking the time to reply, you're all great! try to help me etc.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you very much gr8funk, it's true, I hope that people who follow the adventure will like the sequel, it's a story that's meant to be realistic... No sex for no reason or other, it's important for the rest to respect the character and traits of each character.

I'm currently writing chapter 3 and chapter 4, which promise to be interesting in terms of plot.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I really liked this one. Nice long chapters and well done. I hope there will be more.
Oh thank you so much, I'm trying to keep my chapters short XD. I try to recreate as much as possible a naturalness in the physical but also in the thoughts and gestures of the characters. The story is very important to me.

Thank you for your support =)

Ps : We have a discord if you want to follow us and preview the chapters. I post regularly and I'm more active there.
=>

ducc16cd1

Sep 28, 2023
Amazing, I really very very like Story Desire Confine. Graphic so beautiful, I want to see make love. I waiting new chapters, please.... You so good. good job. I love Story Desire confine. so great. Thanks you.

• Wow
Reactions: FuLL

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Amazing, I really very very like Story Desire Confine. Graphic so beautiful, I want to see make love. I waiting new chapters, please.... You so good. good job. I love Story Desire confine. so great. Thanks you.
Oh.. wow.. I didn't expect so much... Thanks a lot ^^..

Reactions: ducc16cd1

ducc16cd1

Sep 28, 2023
I want to crazy, I waiting new chapter. I love it. please help me. thanks you so much. please, try to best