Votes: 87 43.1%
  • Games like novel

Votes: 112 55.4%
  • Games Like Sandbox

Votes: 57 28.2%

• Total voters

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I don't rush things, I prefer to take my time and get things right.
At the beginning I was on holiday, so I was able to take advantage of my free time to do a lot of rendering. Now I'm back at work so I have less time. Forced to change the frequency of updates have decreased. Some understand, others don't ^^.
I continue to work on it at my own pace.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
How many more renders to go?
I'm at 290... my goal of 300 for this chapter... ^^.. it will be slightly more I think, I still have 2 short scenes to do. I've just finished the hardest part, (the deformation of the clothes is difficult to render realistically, I did what I could...) But I've learned a lot from doing it, which promises great rendering for the next chapter. Which should give you pleasure...
I'm off to bed, I'll continue tomorrow.

(If all goes well... I'll finish the renderings tomorrow, do a complete read-through and post in the meantime...)

Reactions: bab1350

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
So..10 more? It's very important for me because I'm having withdrawal symptoms from your last update.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
The chapter is over, hey hey!
I'm going to take a little break (a few days) while starting to write chapter 4.

Polls will be put on the discord to know your preferences (it won't impact the main story)

I'll upload it in a few hours.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
this is good not sure if i have it all the tags say anal vaginal sex. all I seen is nudity. and one blow job