• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned (D)Fraction [v0.01] [Onoreban]

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If you want to include incest, removing the blood relationship between the characters isn't a good choice. The fact is that the steps-whatever aren't biologically related to each other, so the taboo is broken.
I was joking. But yeah, I'm with you. That's why I hate the step thing. Not because people don't fawn over Step Family, but if you wanted to make a fiction story with a Taboo. Why not make it with the ultimate taboo ;)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I haven't commented on it before, but it was already in the first version of the game and it's still there:

Screenshot_1.png

I'm still convinced that it can't be due to previous choices (unless typing a name for the MC is essential to avoid the scene) as the only prior choice is whether you want to watch TV or go talk to the little sister (which leads to this "choice"). In any case, why put two options to be able to choose only one?

Onoreonore

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2021
I haven't commented on it before, but it was already in the first version of the game and it's still there:

View attachment 2031962

I'm still convinced that it can't be due to previous choices (unless typing a name for the MC is essential to avoid the scene) as the only prior choice is whether you want to watch TV or go talk to the little sister (which leads to this "choice"). In any case, why put two options to be able to choose only one?
That's the option to go on without getting any points on either of the sister routes, but for the intro build it didn't make much sense to use it since it just goes to a short scene into day 1, so I disabled it temporarily before release, it's enabled for v0.02 without requirements.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's the option to go on without getting any points on either of the sister routes, but for the intro build it didn't make much sense to use it since it just goes to a short scene into day 1, so I disabled it temporarily before release, it's enabled for v0.02 without requirements.
Ok, that explains it.

In any case, whenever there is an option to peek or not to peek, I usually prefer option 2 (not to peek). On the other hand, in a harem game having to choose whether to give points to one LI or another is a pain.

Reactions: EJW