• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The facepalming is probably coming from the bunch that read AVNs to getaway from/avoid real life, not to just immerse themselves in a digital version of it and someone else's real life. That's partly why the vast majority of AVNs (and books and movies for that matter that are not biographies) are completely fictional.
You're pretty new around here. It shouldn't take too long for you to learn how toxic the vanilla crowd is around here.

By the way, I see you popped your cherry! welcome.

1711024393609.png

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'd say just stick to the main story... Alot of remaking and wait since the first release long ago.

Reactions: fbass

VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
I'd say just stick to the main story... Alot of remaking and wait since the first release long ago.
Thank you for your opinion.
And thanks to everyone who expresses their point of view.

But let me disagree a little.)
The first version of the novel released a really long time ago.
But this is a remake. And it released last August. Main differences from the first version:
- Graphics;
- Side story.

I also try not to write too much text and make the game easier (I give hints where the differences are and what else the player can see, or what he missed (like in version 0.21).
You can also not save and not take up space on your HDD (or SSD)) until the next update. To do this, there is a selection of episodes, where in the update it is signed which one is NEW.

As for the choices.
Yes, in the main story the only difference is at what point you will see situations that David (or Jessica - this is a spoiler)) did not immediately find out about.
But in the second story, the choice matters what content you see.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikamaru

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So are both gonna get released the same or are we gonna have to wait till after the main story is over to see which im guessing the side story is the Jessica pov? If so ooofffff:sneaky:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First time playing, never did the original. So far, right off the bat the dialog needs a proofreader badly. In the first few mins of the game, there are a ton of these broken English that are probably google translate but dont mean anything, along with every other sentence having a trailing parenthesis.

1714658249208.png

Now after playing it through....what is happening in this story? Is it about the main couple? The nerdy kid? Some mix of the two of them? Is it just to have the main girl awkwardly sexually assaulted over and over by random people?

Between the Engrish, not proofread dialog, the voice/sounds being tied to the music slider, the mediocre at best renders, and the messy story...going to have to not suggested this one for people. Its a hard pass from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krylo Zagato

VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
First time playing, never did the original. So far, right off the bat the dialog needs a proofreader badly. In the first few mins of the game, there are a ton of these broken English that are probably google translate but dont mean anything, along with every other sentence having a trailing parenthesis.

View attachment 3595979

Now after playing it through....what is happening in this story? Is it about the main couple? The nerdy kid? Some mix of the two of them? Is it just to have the main girl awkwardly sexually assaulted over and over by random people?

Between the Engrish, not proofread dialog, the voice/sounds being tied to the music slider, the mediocre at best renders, and the messy story...going to have to not suggested this one for people. Its a hard pass from me.
The purpose of your assessment is clear. Just like the history of other ratings from you.
This says a lot about a person. Therefore, I wish you to find your happiness.

It's a pity that you don't read and understand.
Well, anyway, thanks for your opinion. I will continue to work on myself.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes