• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I double cringed at the facepalming crowd after seeing the author/devs note about being based on true events. Dude leaves it out there, and the crowd still throws salt in the wound. The internet is a heartless ruthless place indeed.
Dev never says it's dev's life experience. Those people + Something about assuming...

There's also a big difference between "Based on" and a documentary. I could write a fiction about a guy bumping into a girl, entirely fiction, but using the backdrop of it taking place on the Titanic, I can say, "Based on True events," as long as you know, it gets sunk by an iceberg, you're golden.

• Haha
Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The art style is unique, and strangely works (kind-off) with the character models. It could use a bit more color for detail though, cause right now its all mostly black and white backgrounds which creates a disconnect with the in color characters.

That said, good luck with the project.

Reactions: VReal

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Dev never says it's dev's life experience. Those people + Something about assuming...

There's also a big difference between "Based on" and a documentary. I could write a fiction about a guy bumping into a girl, entirely fiction, but using the backdrop of it taking place on the Titanic, I can say, "Based on True events," as long as you know, it gets sunk by an iceberg, you're golden.

Titanic never stated it was based on true events. There is a very big difference between a documentary, based on true events and a story based around a hostorical event. Your comparison is no different then using Braveheart or Three Kings as an example. And while this is not a documentary, when something is based on true events, the core story and theme is not greatly altered. This story is very cleary an NTR story. Things expected to change in something like that are adding new charaters, altering character traits, changing character dynamics, embellishing events, but the core story still remains the same. Bling Ring, Pain and Gain, War Dogs and 21 are all very perfect examples of films taking "artistic liberties" that still alow it to state it was based on true events.

And while the author does not explicitly state this is their own first hand experience, I find it less than likely that they are taking this from someone elses life.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
So, some suggestions:
  1. In the replay menu don't refer to scenarios by numbers. I can hardly remember them. Instead give them a title (park, beach, etc).
  2. Also in the replay menu, have options to only see the things that weren't told during the scenario.
  3. In the regular game, please give us an option to decrease the transition timer. So many times I was spamming clicks because I had seen the picture already, but had to wait because of the longer timers.
  4. An option to rename characters in the future would probably help some players with immersion.
  5. Rollback would also be nice.

Reactions: VReal

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
If the dev lurks through this forum, know that the latest apk version is not working, the previous versions worked fine.

Reactions: Gromov

VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
So, some suggestions:
  1. In the replay menu don't refer to scenarios by numbers. I can hardly remember them. Instead give them a title (park, beach, etc).
  2. Also in the replay menu, have options to only see the things that weren't told during the scenario.
  3. In the regular game, please give us an option to decrease the transition timer. So many times I was spamming clicks because I had seen the picture already, but had to wait because of the longer timers.
  4. An option to rename characters in the future would probably help some players with immersion.
  5. Rollback would also be nice.
1. Thinking about it.
There are many situations already. I'll fix it in 0.4.
2. That's right.
Let me remind you that the story is based on real events. Some were said earlier, some later. It's just a question of your patience.)
3. I thought about it too.
It is technically inconvenient to do this in the programming environment that I use. Gotta take the time.
I've taken note and will try to do so.
4. Mmm... again, this story is not from fantasy.
The names have been changed, of course, but...
I don't even know what to say on this point.)
5. Unfortunately, there is no technical possibility.

Thank you for your feedback and tips!

Reactions: jeff100

VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
If the dev lurks through this forum, know that the latest apk version is not working, the previous versions worked fine.
Tested for Android and Windows versions prior to release and just checked again for Android. Everything works.
Sometimes need to wait a bit until it is fully loaded, launched.
If someone still does not work, please let me know.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Tested for Android and Windows versions prior to release and just checked again for Android. Everything works.
Sometimes need to wait a bit until it is fully loaded, launched.
If someone still does not work, please let me know.
It loads the unity's logo then after a few seconds gives a message that the app keeps stoping. I am a noob so I have no idea about the reason. My phone is android 12(MIUI 13) and the gpu is not snapdragon, maybe it can explain... Also I have updated the apk since the first version, I'll donwload it again and uninstall it and install it later to see if it works. Thanks for the answer anyway.
Edit: yep, unfortunately it didn't work.

Last edited:

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
1. Thinking about it.
There are many situations already. I'll fix it in 0.4.
2. That's right.
Let me remind you that the story is based on real events. Some were said earlier, some later. It's just a question of your patience.)
3. I thought about it too.
It is technically inconvenient to do this in the programming environment that I use. Gotta take the time.
I've taken note and will try to do so.
4. Mmm... again, this story is not from fantasy.
The names have been changed, of course, but...
I don't even know what to say on this point.)
5. Unfortunately, there is no technical possibility.
1. That's great to hear.
2. I understand that, but the replay menu to me is a way to revisit our favourite stories, I think to have the option (that's already there in game) to see things that happened during that scenario although not told there, would be nice and it'd be more intuitive that try to remember in which scenario they were revealed.
3. An alternative to having like a slider, would be to just have an option to disable said transitions. Not sure if that's more practical or not.
4. I understand that and after all, you're the dev so it's your project, just think it's something that people usually like.
5. That's a shame, but oh well.

VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
It loads the unity's logo then after a few seconds gives a message that the app keeps stoping. I am a noob so I have no idea about the reason. My phone is android 12(MIUI 13) and the gpu is not snapdragon, maybe it can explain... Also I have updated the apk since the first version, I'll donwload it again and uninstall it and install it later to see if it works. Thanks for the answer anyway.
Edit: yep, unfortunately it didn't work.
Hello! I have tried many different builds.
Try these three builds. Each has a number (5, 13, 14).

If any version is running on your phone, please tell me which number.
I will use these settings in future updates.

Reactions: Gudil

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021

Thanks for taking your time doing this, though I will probably take some days to try them. I am on the countryside with my family, there is barely a connection here but as soon as I can I'll do it.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021

Unfortunately none of them have worked. There must be something with my phone then as I don't see anyone here with the same problem. Thank you anyway and good luck with the game.

VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
Unfortunately none of them have worked. There must be something with my phone then as I don't see anyone here with the same problem. Thank you anyway and good luck with the game.
This is sad.(
But I plan to change the engine.
I hope after this everything will work for everyone.)

Reactions: Gudil

Mixtape23

Mar 20, 2020
One of my few favourite games but sadly can't play the new version since the android version doesn't work, still 4.5/5 for me

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So worth playing or wait? I see they remade the game after all that time. Is the demo as short as the releases of the other versions were?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes