Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Had my eye on this when looking for NTRPG 3, idk what it is about pixel ntr games but it works as a genre so well. Glad it got translated.

Reactions: Pango_12

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
The fact that you don't see any scenes until you replay this game makes it low IQ and small pp. Not worth my gobbo time

Reactions: fleathebug

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I've played about 3 hours of it, and halfway into the second playthrough. I really don't like the whole "not seeing scenes until the second playthrough."

It doesn't help that there is less character building that NTRPG 2, seriously, you just Ellie just met the MC so how does she love them that fast? yea...

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Unfortunately i already went through this in Japanese. Its the kind i like though, where the guy is oblivious

WakabaHiiro

Jun 18, 2018
anyone found all 4 chickens?

Edit: The stupid 4th chicken is in a barrel behind the house of the alchemist
You saved my life thanks! How the fuck are we supposed to know this? Nobody gives you any hint for that 4th chicken...

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Fapped to a tons of ntr but i cannot fap to words, i have to see the picture and not focusing the words when i nut.
Well for me ntr is more about the situations than the actual sex acts themselves. As long as I can understand that they're actually having sex, that's all I need and in this game the sprites are animated so it's fine for me. Don't get me wrong, I would prefer animated CG images if I had my choice but it's not a deal breaker for me.

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
I played this game for the story, hoping there would be justice for the mc. Well, they're is one. But it's not that satisfying. I'll tell you, there is a good ending but still it's not impactful enough to make your heart forget the darkness of people's desire and insanity.
Well then if you excuse me, I'll go watch a season of Nichijou to clean my soul.

Reactions: WakabaHiiro

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Some men go in every thread to type one-line complaints about MTL, other men wake up one day and do something about MTL, with 0 knowledge in the japanese language. When all is said and done, and the day of reckoning comes, which of these two types of men is more likely to be gifted anime tiddies from the old chap in the sky, eh?
The former of course. Even the old chap in the sky is disgusted with half-assed MTL, and the latter's attempt on doing anything to said MTL without improving their knowledge in japanese language doesn't make them any better than the original MTLtor.

But nonetheless, y'know who will be at the bottom of the anime tiddy hell? Those who MTL'd ntr games just because they have a beef with ntr and hoping by releasing MTL no translator would pick said game. They'd be thrown down there, all the way to the boiler room, filled with muscly guy and jojo-level gayness.

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
played an hour of the game, no sex scenes for you at all, all you see is your sister getting fucked by everyone and you can sneak and see the dirty sheets of the beds she soiled while getting fucked. horrible game

Masal

Jul 6, 2019
The former of course. Even the old chap in the sky is disgusted with half-assed MTL, and the latter's attempt on doing anything to said MTL without improving their knowledge in japanese language doesn't make them any better than the original MTLtor.

But nonetheless, y'know who will be at the bottom of the anime tiddy hell? Those who MTL'd ntr games just because they have a beef with ntr and hoping by releasing MTL no translator would pick said game. They'd be thrown down there, all the way to the boiler room, filled with muscly guy and jojo-level gayness.
I agree, NTR enthusiasts are victims of a conspiracy. Uploaders push the anti-NTR agenda by selflessly spending hours on softs they hate, and they finish just in time for their weekly enchilada night with Morgan Freeman, the brain behind this spooky secret operation.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
What's with all the hate? Sure, the "mission" was annoying, the character was pretty flat, and you had to play second time for the full scene. It still hit all the spot as an NTRPG. The corruption was pretty consistent and the scene was quite hot. They even have a good ending despite all the corruption.

Just read the walkthrough and you'll be fine.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes