jaden000

May 30, 2020
Although I like such kind of games (NTRPG style... pixel art and NTR), this particular one has some serious shortcomings:

- The affection to Ellis was non-existing, hence the things happening behind the doors had almost zero NTR effect.
- "Sister", especially "older", also diminishes the quality of NTR.
- Going through the whole game once again to open hidden scenes? That was a bad idea.
- Other characters were not developed at all, whatever was happening to them was like, oh well...
- Final scene should have ended in the basement, the total destruction looked like a nonsense.

I can suggest the other similar game I played recently "Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~", which has better plot and stronger NTR even with ITH translation (I can imagine professional translation would look even better).
what is ITH translation? Is the whole game translated?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I tried to follow the walkthrough but for some reason i can't interact with the book in my room. anyone else having this problem?

moozoo

May 11, 2017
what is ITH translation? Is the whole game translated?
ITH - Interactive Text Hooker, rather old app not maintained anymore as far as I know, but still functional. For non-technical person would be difficult to use. might be useful to get a better understanding of ITH. Don't expect comfortable game play with such translators, though. At some point I found more comfortable to put mobile phone in front of the screen and live translate with google translate app.

sweez

May 25, 2017
Honestly, the plot and h-scenes were very mediocre. I will say that the 2nd playthrough ending and the True ending were pretty damn great though.

Maskeddrow

May 31, 2017
Anyone who have a save file for the game with CG's???? I'm not a fan of playing so many times the same crap. THANKS A LOT!!!

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
For all the excited Agunosutosu fans, he released a new game just 2 days ago, here's the link

P.S. The game itself is in Japanese, so you're gonna need the textractor, VNR, locale emulators and the like :D

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
This game sucked. He could see that his sister was going to get raped and he just lets it happen. She is getting fucked in front of him and he is like a total idiot but sees it in the visions and does not seem to care.. WTF! Who the fuck wrote this shit. Oh and the sprite sex only sucked big time seriously could not even do a single 2D nude scene.. Ugg.. What a waste of time. Story was crap... Sprite Sex only crap... Do not try to save your sister from being raped...
Dude every NTR game has a shit story what is knew the MC is always a idiot and a cuck and the girls are always whores or idiots.

Last edited:

Shunner

Nov 11, 2017
so anyone can spoil all the ending? shit is boring after the first playtrough even if you can view scene now

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
From what I'm seeing in the comments, this game is about MC's sister is the one being fucked. Not a love interest. Is that the case?

If that's the case then this is hardly NTR. I want to be wrong. Please tell me I'm wrong?

Also, Bokiking007 is that link Safe? I'm getting alarms when I enter the site, and Chrome is trying to block the download because it's suspected of being malicious. Can you confirm that it's safe?

Last edited:

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
From what I'm seeing in the comments, this game is about MC's sister is the one being fucked. Not a love interest. Is that the case?

If that's the case then this is hardly NTR. I want to be wrong. Please tell me I'm wrong?

Also, Bokiking007 is that link Safe? I'm getting alarms when I enter the site, and Chrome is trying to block the download because it's suspected of being malicious. Can you confirm that it's safe?
The game is about MC's sister, but it still counts as NTR, because the definition, at least the Japanese and original one, of NTR is a loved one being stolen from you, so even if its your family, it still counts, though westerners got that messed that one up, somewhere along the way.

The link is loosely safe, I would say, as long as the pop ups are blocked (my avast finds them malicious as well), the file itself is safe, I download it from there, if not you will be able to find similar, direct download, links for the game on anime-share, or even torrent ones, so you can download it, though if you want a safer version, try a torrent one.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game is about MC's sister, but it still counts as NTR, because the definition, at least the Japanese and original one, of NTR is a loved one being stolen from you, so even if its your family, it still counts, though westerners got that messed that one up, somewhere along the way.

The link is loosely safe, I would say, as long as the pop ups are blocked (my avast finds them malicious as well), the file itself is safe, I download it from there, if not you will be able to find similar, direct download, links for the game on anime-share, or even torrent ones, so you can download it, though if you want a safer version, try a torrent one.
I agree with that definition. Just think its too loose when it's a sister. Thank you for the reply.

Reactions: Lionheart007

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Man that game is a bug fest. I love stuff like this, but game breaking bugs in a final release? Damn...

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
alguien que me dé una guía del juego? Ya hablé con la hermana en la iglesia, su primer recuerdo, pero ya no se que hacer

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes