longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Seems like kind of a neat idea, so I'll put some thoughts about the stuff that's there so far. Though man my ISP does some annoying throttling thing when I try to download files this big so probably not something I'll check in on again until it's much further along.

Options don't save. Also for DLSS I'd expect the usual balanced/quality/etc choices.

Text effect whilst not terrible isn't for me, I'd like to be able to disable that, and have it appear instantly for maximum ease of reading.

During the conversation then the VA just saying random stuff that doesn't match the text isn't helpful when trying to read. Also the horny sound effects need to sync up with the character's mouth during a scene otherwise it seems weird.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Portal effect seems to be a real fps killer (and didn't actually look all that neat)... something simpler might be more effective.

Body sliders don't work properly, they say they can go below the default at 0, but you can't actually make her boobs smaller. Stuff like fitness and muscle seems to be doing kinda the same thing so sorta conflict. The mouse wheel should move the list up and down when on the right over the ui, and zoom in and out when left/main area with the girl, but it does both at once so is somewhat unhelpful.

Oh also weird the outfits were each considered a "collection" and you could just toggle on and off bits, rather than mixing and matching items of clothing to each body part.

No way to exit the question list when interacting with the door, Esc did nothing but bring up the menu, can't scroll down if there's supposed to be an exit option lower... had to quit.

Scenes were basic and I presume not representative of what's intended, I won't really get into them... but as this isn't a pre-rendered thing then I'd expect a lot more interactivity and options. Need some kinda creampie physics too, possibly with some kinda dirtying system if someone wanted to try and get as much of their partner as filthy as possible with repeated uses.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Looks really good and smooth, I am getting ~150 FPS on 4K Ultra everything to the max.
That being said, it's just some eye candy, not anything substantial in terms of gameplay etc. Go to object and toggle through sex scenes.

While visually its very good looking, the cum in the air looks laughably bad, like some spray hose water effect. Once its on the skin it looks alright, but the air effect looks really goofy.

Model is cute, animations are good, so I give this a thumbs up overall.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Of course im not fooling anyone,read my post before this what my pc specs are,its highly probable that its better than yours,so i guess that makes you a poor loser as well? Im happy for people if they are successful and have things they want,but to call them poor losers is not ok,but i see you are missing the point like the other guy,we are talking about optimization,why should you buy a rtx 4090 just to run an unoptimized game.

If you were just sarcastic i will apologize, its sometimes hard to notice that through pc,but i dont think you were.
I have no idea what your specs are, but you are completely wrong about how the market should work. Forcing every developer to lower quality just so poor losers can play the game is nonsensical. They pirate or buy consoles. If some studio has a killer feature or is trying to push tech they should absolutely focus on the mid and high end market. It will get them a lot more coverage and attention. You can't support non RTX GPUs forever.

Also, gamers voted with their wallets years ago and made it abundantly clear that they are willing to play something in it's unoptimized form. You can and probably should complain about it, but you should also make sure to not bring up people with low end PCs because you lose credibility.

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
I have no idea what your specs are, but you are completely wrong about how the market should work. Forcing every developer to lower quality just so poor losers can play the game is nonsensical. They pirate or buy consoles. If some studio has a killer feature or is trying to push tech they should absolutely focus on the mid and high end market. It will get them a lot more coverage and attention. You can't support non RTX GPUs forever.

Also, gamers voted with their wallets years ago and made it abundantly clear that they are willing to play something in it's unoptimized form. You can and probably should complain about it, but you should also make sure to not bring up people with low end PCs because you lose credibility.
Dude, im not saying that you should run cyberpunk on a toaster, you do know you can optimise games without losing much quality?I already mentioned Alan Wake 2 as a shining example of that where even with a lower-mid range pc game looks absolutely great.

Ok some people buy console because they dont have the money.But most of them buy it because they can play with others face to face on big screen (yes,i know you can do it on pc as well,but people are lazy) and others because they want to play some exclusive games on it,so you are wrong in that regard.

I dont think that gamers voted for premium gpus.I already said that you can look up on steam where people posted what gpu they use,and until few years ago the most used was gtx 1650 so you are pulling your facts out of your ass.If you are interested in my specs, i already posted about it in previous page.And lastly some are poor because they were not lucky or live in shit country so they just cant have a shiny new pc just like you,so give them a break will you?

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Man, this thing is so poorly optimized. Even I got a pretty decent rig but it just chugs on this. Needs a lot of work, but its .oo2 version so that's a given. Look forward to future optimization.

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I gave it a try; it has a lot of potential, but I don't see it completing or being full of content for the next several years. This is the kind of thing I'll keep an eye on and check back after a few years.

It also needs optimization. Terribly.

• Haha
Reactions: JustGeorge420

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Well I knew it wouldn't exactly work with my pc but damn it was funny at least trying on least a low setting. I was surprised that it actually started up but the I saw that it couldn't load the hair. :ROFLMAO:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Everyone is poor at some point and you're a POS to call them a loser for it.
I have a 4080 and a 7800x3d, no problem running this but get your head straight.

Life is hard enough for people 38 and under without us acting like boomers. Maybe you're just an incompetent spoiled brat whose parents paid their way to success? Not all success is equal. I used to be poor. Compared to some spoiled little brat that had everything paid for them and opportunities handed to them, I've attained real success, and you can tell because I don't insult people who haven't yet achieved it because I remember what it was like.

Grow up basically. I hate to tell you this but MOST people don't run 4k and most people don't have a 4080 or 4090. We are FORTUNATE. And we should be mindful that our peers haven't had the opportunities and luck we've had. Simple as, you're not special, you just won the lottery. Nothing more. So behave accordingly. Especially if you're American. America rewards useless morons without talent, competence, or intelligence regularly. Just cause you have money doesn't mean ANYTHING. In fact, the more money you have, the more likely you've profited off ancestors who did real work, or you currently profit off people who do actual work while you contribute NOTHING to society.
Forgot to mention something so I tought I can contribute to your answer... A "good rig" might not necesarily be much money in terms of specs if you don't fall for all the RGB and other unnecesary stuff, but that's for the US, and some select countries. Just for context, I know someone trying to build a "high end gaming PC" wich is close to 3k USD, and for that person it's around 50k-ish MXN (there are countries with even worse trade ratios for USD), so saying "GeT a FoGThyNiNtY" or "uPgWaDe YoUR PWeCY" is both childish and inconsiderate.

Reactions: User1230

ketsup

Feb 29, 2024
Man, this thing is so poorly optimized. Even I got a pretty decent rig but it just chugs on this. Needs a lot of work, but its .oo2 version so that's a given. Look forward to future optimization.
I think that's a given on Unity games in general. The engine itself is quite resource demanding. A lot of the Unity games I follow here have the same issue.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Everyone is poor at some point and you're a POS to call them a loser for it.
I have a 4080 and a 7800x3d, no problem running this but get your head straight.

Life is hard enough for people 38 and under without us acting like boomers. Maybe you're just an incompetent spoiled brat whose parents paid their way to success? Not all success is equal. I used to be poor. Compared to some spoiled little brat that had everything paid for them and opportunities handed to them, I've attained real success, and you can tell because I don't insult people who haven't yet achieved it because I remember what it was like.

Grow up basically. I hate to tell you this but MOST people don't run 4k and most people don't have a 4080 or 4090. We are FORTUNATE. And we should be mindful that our peers haven't had the opportunities and luck we've had. Simple as, you're not special, you just won the lottery. Nothing more. So behave accordingly. Especially if you're American. America rewards useless morons without talent, competence, or intelligence regularly. Just cause you have money doesn't mean ANYTHING. In fact, the more money you have, the more likely you've profited off ancestors who did real work, or you currently profit off people who do actual work while you contribute NOTHING to society.
Are you are a reddit mod or something? You just said a lot of limp wrist nothingness and I can almost see the soy pouring out of you.

The fact is that studios SHOULD target the mid and high end market, because (and I am doing this just so you don't cry again) people who can't afford top tier hardware gravitate towards piracy and consoles.

BTW America is the greatest country in history and if you hate is so much then your standards are too high lol. Or maybe you are just ignorant. Go to China, Russia or North Korea. I am sure you will love it.

Reactions: JakeTapper

Manatee155

Oct 12, 2018
Strong showing for a technical demo. The concept reminds me of some older Illusion (rip) work, which is always a good thing. Hopefully there is more content soon so we can see the direction the development is going, the wait is going to be torturous.
EDIT:
If I could make a suggestion, the dialogue animations are very exagerrated, it gives the dialogue this "mobile game ad" feeling to me. If the animations were a bit more subdued, it would look better imo. The sex animations are great, more like that pls.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
All you have is internet anonymity. I feel bad for your boyfriend.
Dissecting this isn't even necessary, where's your face? Your address? Who are you?
Man PM me if you want to keep trying.

I'm here for sex games not to sit here and wait for tiny little boys while they struggle to find words to heal their overinflated, bruised, ego's.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Forgot to mention something so I tought I can contribute to your answer... A "good rig" might not necesarily be much money in terms of specs if you don't fall for all the RGB and other unnecesary stuff, but that's for the US, and some select countries. Just for context, I know someone trying to build a "high end gaming PC" wich is close to 3k USD, and for that person it's around 50k-ish MXN (there are countries with even worse trade ratios for USD), so saying "GeT a FoGThyNiNtY" or "uPgWaDe YoUR PWeCY" is both childish and inconsiderate.
You're not wrong. I overspent on aesthetics tbh and paid 3200 for the rig, monitor not included and indeed some countries are straight screwed out of fair pricing for stuff.

Man. You know what? You know what I'm gonna ask. You get asked it all the time. Can't dm you here though like it says to do. Enlighten me.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Dissecting this isn't even necessary, where's your face? Your address? Who are you?
Man PM me if you want to keep trying.

I'm here for sex games not to sit here and wait for tiny little boys while they struggle to find words to heal their overinflated, bruised, ego's.
Are you coming on to me lol? I knew that your boyfriend made the biggest mistake of his life.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
You're not wrong. I overspent on aesthetics tbh and paid 3200 for the rig, monitor not included and indeed some countries are straight screwed out of fair pricing for stuff.

Man. You know what? You know what I'm gonna ask. You get asked it all the time. Can't dm you here though like it says to do. Enlighten me.
Yeah some people for some reason can't or have no option to DM in the site, Idk why is the case but I'll do it anyway, maybe someone else might want ti too...

Yeah the sigs... go to the animation threads and look for a collection from "Spizzy", should be easy to find.

Reactions: Aerrae
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes