mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 3408331

Overview:
A real-time 3D Sex Simulator with high-end graphics.
Play the Sandbox to have fun with different ladies in all kinds of sex positions, including fetishes like consensual BDSM and more. Or play the Story-Mode with RPG elements, all presented in beautiful high-fidelity graphics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Story:

Thread Updated: 2024-06-22
Release Date: 2024-06-22
Developer: Hachigames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.7a
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I find the constant fazing in and out of the female character annoying. Trying to move around is a pain. I would have loved to explore more of the game but the mechanics ruined it for me.

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
Looks interesting. A good start/foundation for a sex simulator with "char customization".
If only the boob slider went all the way to flat, for those that don't like big titties. Right now it stops at "regular" big. But hopefully it will be added further down the line.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
If you really want good FPS, just enable Simple Hair. As the options said, the Performance impact is huge, but the quality difference is also huge so keep that in mind.

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
NOpe. 30 seconds of just reading the main character's dialogue and I just shut this off. Main character talks like a little punk kid that needs to be slapped around by his parents. Main character's dialogue sounds like a child that needed to taste the belt more than it probably got.

Reactions: judaszzxx

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I feel like this game is going to be a miss. It require of you to have a monster PC to run it, yet it offers very little of the actual gameplay, even while taking those development promises into consideration, to justify use of real time generated 3D environment.

At current point this game is going into direction of being "your perfect doll simulator and kamasutra viewer" with, currently, rather stiff movements on those poses. Story and introduction of characters are simply unnecessary for this.

If developer is hardly using 3D enviroment instead of using it hard then it is just wasted opportunity.
Also, using 3D is generating a bit greater expectations about the game than simple visual novel.
Using pregenerated graphics for Visual Novels for this kind of gameplay and story would be enough though.

Still, it's nice if developer is trying something new instead of sticking to good and old working stuff. And I hope I'm wrong and this is going be great game, even though currently it isn't going into that direction.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
So I tried this one out last night... Yes, ok, I don't have a modern gaming computer, but so far I've gotten by pretty nicely. At the lowest settings the animation was still quite jerky.

It's totally cool and okay to make a game that caters to the best equipped gamers out there (whether it's wise from a business POV is another story), I guess I just don't understand why the physics of every strand of hair needs to be calculated?
I mean, it's "cool," but women's hair doesn't move like that, it looks really strange and unsettling to be honest. I am envious of whatever advanced jiggling everybody else is able to see without a hitch though.

I'm taking my tractor to a different farm now, cheers.

ggsonego

Oct 5, 2022
Hey just wanna say that the game is awesome! Keep your good work and for every bad post here there are way more people that like the game!

Just miss a build/customize character!

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
My Personal Computer hardware specifications are suitable for the purposes of maximal processing of this video motion software.

Perish, ye plebeians and peasants, thy profane protests pilfer naught but pathetic, penniless purses pouring purloined pittances about in paltry, plastic pride.

(but I'm still gonna wait for the story mode or whatever)

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
Developer, you've got to work on fixing the lag. I'm playing on a brand new laptop but it's still lagging, that shouldn't be happening.
Question... How well did you run Alan Wake? Or Helldivers 2? The detail here puts it on par with actual AAA games. If you don't have a 3000+ card on NVidia side you'll have issues. I can run at 1440p60 with high settings on a 3070... It's just way too detailed. I have a feeling when there's more added it won't run on even my system.

Reactions: evaw

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Question... How well did you run Alan Wake? Or Helldivers 2? The detail here puts it on par with actual AAA games. If you don't have a 3000+ card on NVidia side you'll have issues. I can run at 1440p60 with high settings on a 3070... It's just way too detailed. I have a feeling when there's more added it won't run on even my system.
Too detailed. It's probably using uncompressed 4-8K files that you really wouldn't need. Even Skyrim mods used compressed or downscaled textures since having an overly detailed game would literally fry your PC.

• Angry
Reactions: evaw

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Too detailed. It's probably using uncompressed 4-8K files that you really wouldn't need. Even Skyrim mods used compressed or downscaled textures since having an overly detailed game would literally fry your PC.
All textures used are compressed. I only really use 4k textures is for texture atlases containing multiple smaller textures to optimize memory access.

Generally, higher resolution textures are more a memory issue than causing slowdown as is. They can cause slowdown indirectly when VRAM is full and has to hotswap memory.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
All textures used are compressed. I only really use 4k textures is for texture atlases containing multiple smaller textures to optimize memory access.

Generally, higher resolution textures are more a memory issue than causing slowdown as is. They can cause slowdown indirectly when VRAM is full and has to hotswap memory.
Then I'd have no idea other than just poor optimization to blame. Personally I'm not experiencing any slowdowns, I'm running a last gen low end system and I'm doing fine on 900p-1080p.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes