VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A developer can get a lot of things past Patreon's restrictions by using patches or in-game choices. But with such a descriptive title, plus underage-looking characters, I don't see how this game can remain on Patreon. I would either delete the game, rename it, and start over again, or abandon Patreon entirely and open a page on SubscribeStar instead.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, it's an okay start I suppose. Guess I'll keep an eye on it for now.

A few complaints, though. The main issue is punctuation. No periods at the end of lines. Besides that, you can find the occasional period or comma, but not enough. Sentences just kinda flow into each other.
There's a few repeated misspellings as well.
pritty -> pretty
alot -> a lot
your -> you're (sometimes)
OK -> okay

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
DDL - Mod Banner.jpg
Mod features:
- alternativ background music for the game, adapted to the scenes (can be switched to the original and back while playing)
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- walkthrough hints
- renaming and relationship setting function for the MC and the girls
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- optional game fonts
- named saves

Info: there's also a shortcut key for my Mod menu on PC: "Shift" + "k"

Dec 22, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.54

Download Mod v0.054 (~46MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.054 (~330MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
DDL_01.jpg DDL_02.jpg DDL_03.jpg DDL_04.jpg DDL_05.jpg DDL_06.jpg

Last edited:

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
H
I made a quick Mod with some ingame music, name/relationship resetting and additional settings for the game dialog (size/font outline/textbox transparency). It's already a compressed game version with integrated Mod + I made an Android port (Info: I had to change the Ren'Py version for making it)

Download game v0.003 compressed
with integrated Mod v0.003 (~69MB)
Workupload

Android port from game v0.003 compressed
with integrated Mod v0.003 (~50MB)
Workupload

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 1352388 View attachment 1352389 View attachment 1352390 View attachment 1352391 View attachment 1352392
holy shit! That’s sick. Appreciate it

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for putting it up again. Worked hard to change the Lucy character.
Hadn't played Radiant but I just tried it out and I liked it. Models, lighting and story look amazing. Tried Neko paradise by the same developer it's good too. Actually was going for more of a faster paced DMD vibe. It's actually my favorite game on here.
Thanks for the dude who did the mod I like it, any advice on where to pick up royalty free tracks for commercial use is appreciated I was just going to write my own.
The game is called DDL on Patreon so hopefully that bypasses the patreon rules.
Yes impregnation is definitely going to be in the game.
Also I do scene by scene updates so no long waits for content.

May 27, 2017
Thanks for putting it up again. Worked hard to change the Lucy character.
Hadn't played Radiant but I just tried it out and I liked it. Models, lighting and story look amazing. Tried Neko paradise by the same developer it's good too. Actually was going for more of a faster paced DMD vibe. It's actually my favorite game on here.
Thanks for the dude who did the mod I like it, any advice on where to pick up royalty free tracks for commercial use is appreciated I was just going to write my own.
The game is called DDL on Patreon so hopefully that bypasses the patreon rules.
Yes impregnation is definitely going to be in the game.
Also I do scene by scene updates so no long waits for content.
As much as one would like story focused VNs, I better appreciate ones that get to the action quicker. Many creators get bogged down in their own narrative and they never find the right balance between 18+ action and story, for me at least.

The premise is acceptable for a father daughter reunion game, even though it's the exact same as "Radiant". But I don't mind that, as long your VN has something unique to stand apart. I like that the girls are curvier here, most creators skew towards thinner ones, so that's a plus.

The only thing that is stopping me from trying this is, the eyes, the huge anime eyes are disturbing and creepy, especially the redhead's. As much as I like Incest, there's no way I'll be able to get my rocks off to this. It's uncanny to look at huge eyes in anything that isn't anime, or at least made using "Koikatsu". I don't even mind that the female models have been used in many different games before, I'd take generic & overused over unfappable, any day! So please consider normalising the eye size, thank you for sharing, best of luck! (y)

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Well... just a good effort. Nothing to do with radiant. The girls are ready to f.....from day one. The negatives is the girls. All 3 of them look like twins (the age different between them is the different height (n) ) and yes the eyes are disturbing with the rest of the face…especially the young one who with the red hair reminds me chucky… Good idea, plenty room for improvement. We will see it in the future.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes