VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The game is called DDL on Patreon so hopefully that bypasses the patreon rules.
That should work. Just be careful of any pics you post of any girls who look under 18 - no nudity or suggestion of sexual content with them, even behind the paywall. And remember, Patreon decides who looks under 18.

You might want to contact Luxee, the developer of Parental Love and Apartment 69 to discuss the problems he faced and how he got around them.

Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
I actually LIKE the eyes... sorry... The 'your' thing is tripping me up, though. Oh, and I assume it's "with Rabies"?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for putting it up again. Worked hard to change the Lucy character.
Hadn't played Radiant but I just tried it out and I liked it. Models, lighting and story look amazing. Tried Neko paradise by the same developer it's good too. Actually was going for more of a faster paced DMD vibe. It's actually my favorite game on here.
Thanks for the dude who did the mod I like it, any advice on where to pick up royalty free tracks for commercial use is appreciated I was just going to write my own.
The game is called DDL on Patreon so hopefully that bypasses the patreon rules.
Yes impregnation is definitely going to be in the game.
Also I do scene by scene updates so no long waits for content.
Thanks, will get some of my track sources together and send them to you or post them here. Or you can also use "mine" if you want, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way, nice game start. And about the eyes/faces of the "tenants": I also had my problems with them in another game (Avalon) at the beginning, too. But then with time they grew on me. So if that's what you want to do, then keep at it. And you can't please everyone anyway. Good luck with your game!

Last edited:
Reactions: BreakdownBreakdown
Aug 7, 2018
As much as one would like story focused VNs, I better appreciate ones that get to the action quicker. Many creators get bogged down in their own narrative and they never find the right balance between 18+ action and story, for me at least.
I wouldn't mind playing a game just for the story - I like "normal" VNs, but most of the "story-focused" game here are just plain bad. Writing is atrocious and many writers are not even native speakers/don't have one to help them.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Will give this a go. I don't mind the eyes and the preview renders look decent. I also love any games that have a photography slant.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Nice looking renders (though I agree with others in thinking the huge eyes are a bit much), and great FD story, so I'll definitely give it a go! The weekly updates is an interesting approach that may definitely have some benefits, let's see

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I SMH every time I see comments like this flooding every damn new game with FD content. Radiant is mediocre at best, and was a rip-off of several other FD games that came before it. It didn't invent the genre or this storyline. The only reason you know of that game is because one of its milking devs spends more time marketing and censoring criticism using friends/ALT accounts than he does on his horrible writing for the game.
So, basically a Radiant clone?
*sniff*sniff* smells like radiant in here.
Big fan of this type of genre but I really hope theres substance to this game and not just ripping off Radiant.
Am i the only one feeling this is like a pirated or cheap replica of Radiant....
Hey just because...*re-reads the description*...ok you may be right on the nose about that.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I SMH every time I see comments like this flooding every damn new game with FD content. Radiant is mediocre at best, and was a rip-off of several other FD games that came before it. It didn't invent the genre or this storyline. The only reason you know of that game is because one of its milking devs spends more time marketing and censoring criticism using friends/ALT accounts than he does on his horrible writing for the game.
Get off your high horse. This game literally has 3 daughters with similar hair and eye color to the daughters on Radiant with a dad who is a photographer and just reconnecting with them. One of the daughter even have the same name. That is why many people are flooding this game post with references to Radiant.

No one is saying Radiant pioneered the F/D genre/storyline. Literally no one is making that point.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes