VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Get off your high horse. This game literally has 3 daughters with similar hair and eye color to the daughters on Radiant with a dad who is a photographer and just reconnecting with them. One of the daughter even have the same name. That is why many people are flooding this game post with references to Radiant.

No one is saying Radiant pioneered the F/D genre/storyline. Literally no one is making that point.
Sounds like you're the one on the high horse. You contradict yourself by saying "literally no one" is making that point about the genre and story line, right after you cited the genre and story line as supposed evidence that this game is a copy of Radiant :rolleyes:

As silly as it is to use those specific examples to make your claim, you would be wrong there too. People flooding this post with references to Radiant are doing so for exactly the reasons I mentioned - you speak from a place of clearly not having played many FD games, and are just more aware of Radiant because of their marketing scheme.

Daughters "reconnecting" with their fathers is one of the most common plots of FD games, long before the "writer" for Radiant copied it. The most popular games with this premise that Radiant ripped off are Dating My Daughter and Parental Love. Other examples are Our Fate A New Family, My Lovely Sara, and New Life With My Daughter - all came out much earlier than Radiant, and are also better games (Ok, NLWMD is questionable).

As someone already pointed out, there's been other games where the father is a photographer, such as Picture Perfect. In that game there are also 3 DAUGHTERS. Radiant ripped off several aspects of that game, including the personalities of the daughters. Another game with 3 daughters that came out before Radiant is Single Again.

To cite hair color as an example of this game copying Radiant is stupid, since there's really only 4 different hair colors. But if doing it first matters then Radiant was actually the one who ripped off Parental Love (Redhead/Blonde with the pseudo daughter being Brunette) and Picture Perfect (Blonde and Brunette).

Radiant: Photographer suddenly has to take care of his 3 estranged daughters
Daddy Daughter love: Photographer suddenly has to take care of his 3 estranged daughters.

difference? models, and the mom is not dead this time. It didnt invent the genre but it did invent this specific premise.
Actually no, it didn't. The "writer" for Radiant ripped off that premise from other games. The mother in New Life With My Daughter dies, leading to the father reconnecting with his estranged daughter who shows up at his doorstep unannounced - sound familiar? Also, the mother in Our Fate A New Family is on her death bed, which is why the father reconnects with the daughter.

There is literally nothing original about the Radiant story line/premise, and the writing is laughably cliche. All the people going on about this game being a "copy" of Radiant are only saying so because of the reasons I already mentioned.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
There is literally nothing original about the Radiant story line/premise, and the writing is laughably cliche. All the people going on about this game being a "copy" of Radiant are only saying so because of the reasons I already mentioned.
Every single story on this board is laughably cliche.

Dude we get it, you hate radiant. It's ok.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Sounds like you're the one on the high horse. You contradict yourself by saying "literally no one" is making that point about the genre and story line, right after you cited the genre and story line as supposed evidence that this game is a copy of Radiant :rolleyes:

As silly as it is to use those specific examples to make your claim, you would be wrong there too. People flooding this post with references to Radiant are doing so for exactly the reasons I mentioned - you speak from a place of clearly not having played many FD games, and are just more aware of Radiant because of their marketing scheme.

Daughters "reconnecting" with their fathers is one of the most common plots of FD games, long before the "writer" for Radiant copied it. The most popular games with this premise that Radiant ripped off are Dating My Daughter and Parental Love. Other examples are Our Fate A New Family, My Lovely Sara, and New Life With My Daughter - all came out much earlier than Radiant, and are also better games (Ok, NLWMD is questionable).

As someone already pointed out, there's been other games where the father is a photographer, such as Picture Perfect. In that game there are also 3 DAUGHTERS. Radiant ripped off several aspects of that game, including the personalities of the daughters. Another game with 3 daughters that came out before Radiant is Single Again.

To cite hair color as an example of this game copying Radiant is stupid, since there's really only 4 different hair colors. But if doing it first matters then Radiant was actually the one who ripped off Parental Love (Redhead/Blonde with the pseudo daughter being Brunette) and Picture Perfect (Blonde and Brunette).

Actually no, it didn't. The "writer" for Radiant ripped off that premise from other games. The mother in New Life With My Daughter dies, leading to the father reconnecting with his estranged daughter who shows up at his doorstep unannounced - sound familiar? Also, the mother in Our Fate A New Family is on her death bed, which is why the father reconnects with the daughter.

You just do not read do you. I said no one is saying they pioneered the F/D (relationship) as a genre. Jesus Christ.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I guess the mother of those 3 girls must be some alien female by the look of their faces.
Did the photographer get abducted one night when he was on a lonsome road, looking for a shortcut he never found like our friend David Vincent?
I like those little funny stories about incest but please no sleep sex or molestation, that's lame especially from a nice 40 years old guy. I hope that this game will avoid those teenagers incel kinks.
A good loving daddy who develops a deep affection for his 3 sexy daughters is always welcome!

Reactions: pootin

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the dude who did the mod I like it, any advice on where to pick up royalty free tracks for commercial use is appreciated I was just going to write my own.
Took me a while, unfortunately. But as promised here are some of my "sources" (there are way more, but these came to mind quickly):
Free music:

"No coyright music" sites, sometimes free downloads available:

(some free personal downloads available)
(mostly personal free downloads available)
(some free personal downloads available)

Some Youtube Channels of "no copyright music":

Last edited:

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Took me a while, unfortunately. But as primised here are some of my "sources" (there are way more, but these came to mind quickly):
Holy shit! Thanks man I really appreciate it. I'm writing a tune for it but it would be good to have something going in the background till I get it done.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I guess the mother of those 3 girls must be some alien female by the look of their faces.
Did the photographer get abducted one night when he was on a lonsome road, looking for a shortcut he never found like our friend David Vincent?
I like those little funny stories about incest but please no sleep sex or molestation, that's lame especially from a nice 40 years old guy. I hope that this game will avoid those teenagers incel kinks.
A good loving daddy who develops a deep affection for his 3 sexy daughters is always welcome!
I think the blond and brunette's faces look great, though the redhead does look a little off with the disproportionately huge eyes. It would be best IMO if the game offers a loving daddy route as well as a dominant/corruption/creeper route - then everyone's happy :LOL:

Every single story on this board is laughably cliche.

Dude we get it, you hate radiant. It's ok.
Dude we get it, you are deflecting because the claim you made was wrong. It's ok.
You just do not read do you. I said no one is saying they pioneered the F/D (relationship) as a genre. Jesus Christ.
You and they said this was a "copy, rip off, cheap replica, clone" etc. based on the specific points you mentioned, and you were wrong about every single one - just own it.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
As intros go this wasn't bad but there are so many spelling/grammar errors, mainly for "your/you're" and pritty (pretty)

Reactions: Gunizz

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I think the blond and brunette's faces look great, though the redhead does look a little off with the disproportionately huge eyes. It would be best IMO if the game offers a loving daddy route as well as a dominant/corruption/creeper route - then everyone's happy :LOL:

Dude we get it, you are deflecting because the claim you made was wrong. It's ok.

You and they said this was a "copy, rip off, cheap replica, clone" etc. based on the specific points you mentioned, and you were wrong about every single one - just own it.
Because it is. lets pretend you are right and they copy. At least they grab it from multiple games. (your words not mine when you started listing a bunch)

This game copies heavily from Radiant. Still makes me right, and you a hater. I saw your "list" of good F-D games and most are no where near radiant's quality.

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I was supposed to have tried this like 2 days ago but it got lost between all of the releases for me. It's a nightmare looking through the update list for a game that you missed. That said, the turn around for this was pretty quick, thankfully, so I'll play this now since I really want to try this.

The girls look nice by the way. The thing that I'm interested in though is their personalities. I'm curious if it's the more common approach most games take with a smart one, bubbly/ditsy one, and the Jaded one. I'll see when i get into this.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Does it matter if it looks like other games in here? i ask the same about the story.

If we are going to judge and comment on every similar VN we won't do shit for a year. Just enjoy or don't enjoy for what it is, if you have a problem with a game looking similar to another just play the "original" and leave the one you consider similar alone.

I'am going to check the game when i have the time, looks good tho.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
BabysWithRabys Maybe you should fix their faces now that you have just started the game. They look really weird to most people as you can read.

Reactions: fz

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
But can we still beat the teen angst out of one of them? :KEK:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
BabysWithRabys
I think the brunette looks really good and the blonde isn't to bad. But the eyes for the red head are a little bit to large. She actually has the look of one of the greys. The aliens with the giant eyes and big head but tiny little chin. If her eyes were just a little bit more proportional she would look even cuter.

Body wise they look perfect. Especially the brunette really enjoyed her shower scene. Of course just had to peak on red too and they both look fantastic.

Also it surprises me after playing this that the version is .004 it seems more like a demo or introduction to me. But so far I have enjoyed the story and I like the girls personalities.

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The eyes of the blonde and the brunette are "big", but still okay.
But the face of the redhead, on the other hand, has in addition to the eyes that are really too big other "problem areas".
The shape of her face reminds of an alien.
In my eyes she has a very strange lower jaw (By the way, the blonde also has features of it, but not as pronounced) and a nose like Michael Jackson.

My recommendations:
maybe just round off the chin a bit, make the eyes a bit smaller, the mouth less duck-like and give her a slightly larger nose.

I can also live with her current appearance but I really love my redheads adorable. :ROFLMAO:

What i find very pleasant, you can see in the pictures who is speaking and you don't have to guess if you sometimes don't know what to do with the names.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this, could be promising.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes