VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I made a quick Mod with some ingame music, name/relationship resetting and additional settings for the game dialog (size/font outline/textbox transparency). It's already a compressed game version with integrated Mod + I made an Android port (Info: I had to change the Ren'Py version for making it)

Aug. 19, 2021
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.004.
I also integrated choices recommendations (walkthrough)
(I know, there are only two choices so far...)

Download game v0.004 with integrated Mod v0.004 (~94MB)
Workupload

Android port from game v0.004 with integrated Mod v0.004 (~76MB)
Workupload

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 1360313 View attachment 1360314 View attachment 1360315 View attachment 1360316 View attachment 1360317 View attachment 1360318
The 0.004 mod is a compressed game and integrated mod??

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
why can't I change their age to match their behavior now? maybe you can readd that in the mod KoGa3 ?
I made a quick Mod patch. I reintegrated the original age input from v0.003 into the game again and also in my renaming Mod function, too. Otherwise I havn't found any age text in the game elsewhere so far (if I missed something please let me know)

Download Mod patch v0.004a
Workupload
(removed outdated link / KoGa3)
The 0.004 mod is a compressed game and integrated mod??
Yes...and no. In my rush I forgot to compress the original game files, so the pictures are uncompressed file size. But it is the game v0.004 with included Mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for putting it up again. Worked hard to change the Lucy character.
Hadn't played Radiant but I just tried it out and I liked it. Models, lighting and story look amazing. Tried Neko paradise by the same developer it's good too. Actually was going for more of a faster paced DMD vibe. It's actually my favorite game on here.
Thanks for the dude who did the mod I like it, any advice on where to pick up royalty free tracks for commercial use is appreciated I was just going to write my own.
The game is called DDL on Patreon so hopefully that bypasses the patreon rules.
Yes impregnation is definitely going to be in the game.
Also I do scene by scene updates so no long waits for content.
I see most of you are arguing about Radiant and what not and that this is rip off or it's not etc etc but apparently..nobody saw a big red flag that dev posted...which I shall ask the dev about it
"Actually was going for more of a faster paced DMD vibe"
this phrase right there...kinda scares me...because that game has some shit kinks also...F-D relantionship only is good...but when they started adding sharing/swinging and shit like ...it went to hell...
Now my question to you dear developer...are you planning on going in that direction with this game?
In the genre tab and Developer Notes tab I do not see a planned genre section...so..what are the planned genres that you want to add?
is NTR/Sharing/Swinging one of them?or all 3?

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I wish I hadn't bothered with this "update". It's literally 1-2 minutes of new content if you read every word - and what's sad is that I'm not even exaggerating.
I thought it felt too soon for an update.

Reactions: $@~

Falcon2000

Oct 30, 2017
I wish I hadn't bothered with this "update". It's literally 1-2 minutes of new content if you read every word - and what's sad is that I'm not even exaggerating.
I thought it felt too soon for an update.
To be fair, if you'd spent your time reading the dev note on the main page instead, he did say " Update scene by scene weekly or bi-weekly. Keeps me honest." Specifically, this update should be, one scene. If so, then he delivered exactly what he stated he would. If you had incorrect expectations, that's your fault for not reading. I'm all for hating on a dev that releases short updates after 3 months of milking or something, but this is not that. As you said, it was soon for an update - because it was just one scene.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
To be fair, if you'd spent your time reading the dev note on the main page instead, he did say " Update scene by scene weekly or bi-weekly. Keeps me honest." Specifically, this update should be, one scene. If so, then he delivered exactly what he stated he would. If you had incorrect expectations, that's your fault for not reading. I'm all for hating on a dev that releases short updates after 3 months of milking or something, but this is not that. As you said, it was soon for an update - because it was just one scene.
You're right I didn't see that (I tend to only read the overview and look at the images if it has tags that appeal to me and changelogs if I've played before and they're available), but had I, I would have expected more content for an update/longer "scenes". Such a small addition just doesn't feel worthy of an update to me, but if the dev feels the need to do that in order to keep himself going then it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: fz

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It's hard to get hooked on anything with that kind of playing time. Especially after seeing typical story with dad and 3 daughters. It doesn't help either seeing how they look like. It's not all in boobs and asses. Faces are important too. We saw so many curves in all other VNs and if dev think that is good enough to start getting fans and patrons,he is very wrong in my eyes. If he change girls look and step on doing longer updates( very longer ),maybe I will change my mind.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I made a quick Mod patch. I reintegrated the original age input from v0.003 into the game again and also in my renaming Mod function, too. Otherwise I havn't found any age text in the game elsewhere so far (if I missed something please let me know)

Download Mod patch v0.004a
in v0.003 I changed their ages
in v0.004 my saves where gone and I could no longer change them from the start, with or without your mod.
So I assume the dev is behind that. Which is why I asked if you could add that back in, No worries if you cannot.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's hard to get hooked on anything with that kind of playing time. Especially after seeing typical story with dad and 3 daughters. It doesn't help either seeing how they look like. It's not all in boobs and asses. Faces are important too. We saw so many curves in all other VNs and if dev think that is good enough to start getting fans and patrons,he is very wrong in my eyes. If he change girls look and step on doing longer updates( very longer ),maybe I will change my mind.
facts, it's not a bad game, just too short. I suggest releasing this once a month with a full in-game day's of content. and maybe change up the faces. it's weird that the girls are all doll like and the MC is a normal looking guy.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
in v0.003 I changed their ages
in v0.004 my saves where gone and I could no longer change them from the start, with or without your mod.
So I assume the dev is behind that. Which is why I asked if you could add that back in, No worries if you cannot.
Did my patch not work? I tried it again in a new game installation, for me it actually worked:
DDL_screenshot1.jpg DDL_screenshot2.jpg

Install it as follows:
- Install the game with integrated Mod v0.004
- download AND extract my Patch Zip file from above (v0.004a)
- move the extracted four files into the "game" folder ( ...\DDLBuild-0.004-pc_compr_Mod-v0.004_KoGa3\game\ ), overwriting the existing ones
I think the dev had to rework it in v0.004 because of the strict specifications from Patreon about loli content. Otherwise you get a "nice" message from them to remove such content...

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Did my patch not work? I tried it again in a new game installation, for me it actually worked:
View attachment 1360831 View attachment 1360839

Install it as follows:

I think the dev had to rework it in v0.004 because of the strict specifications from Patreon about loli content. Otherwise you get a "nice" message from them to remove such content...
Oh sorry, I missed that. I wasnt going to replay this update just to change that anyway. I meant it more as a going forward thing, But I appriciate you thanks!
Yeah I know Patron is super anal about that. Even if it's not actually "loli" But there is no use arguing with them about that.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I see most of you are arguing about Radiant and what not and that this is rip off or it's not etc etc but apparently..nobody saw a big red flag that dev posted...which I shall ask the dev about it
"Actually was going for more of a faster paced DMD vibe"
this phrase right there...kinda scares me...because that game has some shit kinks also...F-D relantionship only is good...but when they started adding sharing/swinging and shit like ...it went to hell...
Now my question to you dear developer...are you planning on going in that direction with this game?
In the genre tab and Developer Notes tab I do not see a planned genre section...so..what are the planned genres that you want to add?
is NTR/Sharing/Swinging one of them?or all 3?
I didn't see that, good catch and good questions.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
HEY - a game like Radiant? GIMME GIMME GIMME ..... :love:

I just hope it also "clones" the quality from there XD
So far it looks pretty good for me - and my watchlist got a spot less free right now - heh

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes