VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I'll give a bit of a bio for myself. My name is BabysWithRabys or Jerry, I used to run a successful business which unfortunately I had to close because of covid. The restrictions and lockdowns made it impossible for me to keep it afloat. Stuck at home I had to adapt and discovered adult games at the end of last year. Fell in love straight away and saw potential in an industry that is becoming very popular. I spent the last year learning how to use renpy, Daz 3D, RPGmaker and photoshop shoutout to tutorials with thundy on youtube what a legend. I'm also getting very proficient at Unity, unreal engine and Blender in my spare time as I think the future is in fully playable adult games and if I can sculpt anything my mind can think of I wont be held back by a lack of assets. Took a page from other developers books for now though like NLT Media (Summer with mom and sis) and decided to keep it simple for my first game so i can pump out content as fast as my computer will allow. I work on the game 10 hours a day and release it on a weekly basis. I have a one game at a time policy, there is nothing more frustrating than waiting months for updates because a developer is working on another game that you have no interest in. Had to change Lucy so the game was releasable but I am building the game with both versions and trying to work out a way to release it with the younger version. Maybe a patch or something. Seems to be the biggest thing that people have been disappointed with so far. I appreciate all the support I have already received on subscribestar and patreon. On the surface this game looks like other games but I think you'll be surprised by where the story goes but I wont spoil it here and let it play out in the game.
Thanks for the background info, sounds like the game has some real promise given your commitment and planning. About Lucy, maybe I missed this in previous comments, but did you change her design too or just made the age change? I don't remember if I used a mod, but wasn't the age customizable before? I think many are happy just being able to set that

Reactions: BabysWithRabys

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the background info, sounds like the game has some real promise given your commitment and planning. About Lucy, maybe I missed this in previous comments, but did you change her design too or just made the age change? I don't remember if I used a mod, but wasn't the age customizable before? I think many are happy just being able to set that
The design of her was changed. I actually prefer the older looking version even though people have referred to her as looking like chucky from childs play haha, but will do some kind of patch in the future. It'll be a weird patch though cause it's just the images that'll change. Experimented with it and I think I have a good solution but wont push my luck at this stage. Got taken down from alot of sites with v0.001 and it wasn't worth the headache really.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The design of her was changed. I actually prefer the older looking version even though people have referred to her as looking like chucky from childs play haha, but will do some kind of patch in the future. It'll be a weird patch though cause it's just the images that'll change. Experimented with it and I think I have a good solution but wont push my luck at this stage. Got taken down from alot of sites with v0.001 and it wasn't worth the headache really.
Really? Just because of Lucy's original design?? Now I'm curious what it looked like :LOL:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
That's strange, I wonder if it's because of the quicker than usual update frequency? I know it's not your intention but they might think the quick pace of updates is a ploy to keep the game trending. Hopefully they let you get it on there though

You can keep rationalizing all you want, you were/are still wrong :LOL:

I completely agree with you! That's exactly why I called out the guy I responded to above you. Every time there's a new FD game that comes out, there's always a horde of Radiant stans and likely Alt accounts that try to tear it down - it happens so often it becomes pretty clear it's intentional.

This dev has ALREADY updated more in a few weeks than those milkers have in 2 years! :LOL:
Keep thinking that then, waste of time to convince you otherwise even though its clear that you're wrong. For the record, I don't mind if its a copy nor am I trying to "tear it down" if you ever cared to read my initial post but I know your type so carry on bud.

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
if you want to keep it an incest game you may want to go with subscribestar rather than patreon, but good luck with the development!
if you want to keep it an incest game you may want to go with subscribestar rather than patreon, but good luck with the development!
I like subscriberstars and how they are fine with this content wether it was intented or not. So far good.
Im just wondering how can you caterogize incest, lolis ect. Cause finding creators on subscribestar can be hard even on patreon to. Is there a forum here mby who says the creators who on subscriberstar. I know 1 guy who is doing very well. He is the creator of "Proud Father" Westy , but yeah. If there is a way to see the creators people has interest in would be dope.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I like subscriberstars and how they are fine with this content wether it was intented or not. So far good.
Im just wondering how can you caterogize incest, lolis ect. Cause finding creators on subscribestar can be hard even on patreon to. Is there a forum here mby who says the creators who on subscriberstar. I know 1 guy who is doing very well. He is the creator of "Proud Father" Westy , but yeah. If there is a way to see the creators people has interest in would be dope.
i just use this site tbh i dont search through sub/patreon for creators

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
i just use this site tbh i dont search through sub/patreon for creators
They make it harder to find new creators than it needs to be in my opinion. This site is great though. I was thinking Someone should create a Netflix style Patreon where you subscribe to a bunch of creators for a flat rate and have access to a bunch of games. You get big developers on board and the profit potential for a company that just promotes the games is huge. Can’t believe nobody has thought of it yet. I’d do it if I had the start up cash. It's not all just about money though we could stamp out frustrating abandoned projects and give the "artistic" developers someone to be financially accountable to, stop scams like milfy city and help new talented developers from the start.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't really see her tits in the pic, but that doesn't seem bad at all! There's plenty of games with way younger looking girls than that - strange patreon gave you a hard time with that. Her face actually looks better there IMO, more proportional
They make it harder to find new creators than it needs to be in my opinion. This site is great though. I was thinking Someone should create a Netflix style Patreon where you subscribe to a bunch of creators for a flat rate and have access to a bunch of games. You get big developers on board and the profit potential for a company that just promotes the games is huge. Can’t believe nobody has thought of it yet. I’d do it if I had the start up cash. It's not all just about money though we could stamp out frustrating abandoned projects and give the "artistic" developers someone to be financially accountable to, stop scams like milfy city and help new talented developers from the start.
That's actually a really good idea which might benefit developers as well as players

Reactions: Hermit76

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Totaly agree. F95 is just straight top notch and platforms who want expand their option and easy navigation should for sure take notes by F95 and Netflix.

About making a site for content creators especially in this time, should be intent of loving the creation and work of this artist. Money be secondary. Yes servers cost money, but lets be real we have alternatives. This artist work hour to hours and months for their project. Seeing a great work abonded is not a sight many not want to see. I think we should motivate and support them as much we can in this niche "x rated gaming" . Some artist has gotten good following and even have staff working for them wich is nice. Summertime Saga comes to mind. Only thing i wish tbh of this games is that they are longer and more animated. Future can only tell. Hopefully for the greater good.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Totaly agree. F95 is just straight top notch and platforms who want expand their option and easy navigation should for sure take notes by F95 and Netflix.

About making a site for content creators especially in this time, should be intent of loving the creation and work of this artist. Money be secondary. Yes servers cost money, but lets be real we have alternatives. This artist work hour to hours and months for their project. Seeing a great work abonded is not a sight many not want to see. I think we should motivate and support them as much we can in this niche "x rated gaming" . Some artist has gotten good following and even have staff working for them wich is nice. Summertime Saga comes to mind. Only thing i wish tbh of this games is that they are longer and more animated. Future can only tell. Hopefully for the greater good.
Well said. I’ll put as much 30 frame a second animation in this as possible. Nothing more disappointing that finally fucking the girl you want and getting a 2 frame hack job. Love how NLT media and my cute roommate do it. Huge fanboy of all these developers on here and games. Trying to put the best of everything I’ve played in mine. Avoided the sandbox style cause a lot of the time it seems unnecessary. Too much clicking with your dick in your hand haha

Reactions: Paprika

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
DDLv0.008 out now
-New scene with Clarissa
-New scenes with Maddison
-New scene with all the girls
-New character introduced
-Added a music track thanks to
-Fixed GUI so it looks better. Took me way longer than it should of I'm ashamed to say
-Fixed spelling errors, punctuation and changed some dialogue
-Fixed the error message when you decide to leave the bathroom
-Made an android port but there is no way for me to test it, so let me know if it works
-Hope you like it! Negative/positive feedback is always appreciated

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
I
Hope you can still continue your mod as the name/relationship resetting and /textbox transparency are still quite helpful!
I appreciate the work he did but actually changed the text box and font for this version to be more visible and match the visual style I was going for and building a full incest/loli patch for v0.01 where you don’t need to change relationships and age will be customisable with a variation on 2 characters.
Keen to work with him with different mods in the future though could definitely use some advice with the patch I’m currently working on. Can’t find where he wrote that so if you see this Just hit me up on my discord. V0.01 will be out this time next week

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes