VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Why is it that no one can ever hear the shower running? I've lived in so many different places in my life and never once did I not know someone was in the bathroom - either due to the light under the door or actually hearing the shower running. I know I'm being picky...almost every adult vn does this...but still...c'mon. :sneaky:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well... There's periods at the ends of lines now. So that's good. Much less irritating, though the punctuation overall is still not great.
Some spelling errors were fixed, while many yet remain.
Had to tell Ren'Py to spare me the new font and to write smaller. So I guess the font doesn't really matter to me, but I still recommend getting rid of it.

Happy to hear there will be a patch. Games like this one are always at their best when the creator does what they want rather than being restricted by Patreon and such.

Reactions: BabysWithRabys

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Well... There's periods at the ends of lines now. So that's good. Much less irritating, though the punctuation overall is still not great.
Some spelling errors were fixed, while many yet remain.
Had to tell Ren'Py to spare me the new font and to write smaller. So I guess the font doesn't really matter to me, but I still recommend getting rid of it.

Happy to hear there will be a patch. Games like this one are always at their best when the creator does what they want rather than being restricted by Patreon and such.
Restricted by this site actually. Patreon and subscribestar have been great. Had to make Lucy older to get them to post it here. If you like the game and don’t want to go through Patreon or subscribestar I recommend you just follow me on itch.io it’s free there I’ve had zero problems with them with the loli aspect. Not sure if I’ll bother updating it here anymore. Not a fun site for uploading games but it’s great for downloading them. Wasn’t sure about the font size, so far it’s been a mixed response I’ll look into fixing it. Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: $@~ and BigDaddyDom

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Why is it that no one can ever hear the shower running? I've lived in so many different places in my life and never once did I not know someone was in the bathroom - either due to the light under the door or actually hearing the shower running. I know I'm being picky...almost every adult vn does this...but still...c'mon. :sneaky:
I think that is called selective hearing lol

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I appreciate the work he did but actually changed the text box and font for this version to be more visible and match the visual style I was going for and building a full incest/loli patch for v0.01 where you don’t need to change relationships and age will be customisable with a variation on 2 characters.
Keen to work with him with different mods in the future though could definitely use some advice with the patch I’m currently working on. Can’t find where he wrote that so if you see this Just hit me up on my discord. V0.01 will be out this time next week
Good news! Patch definitely makes games like this better, and customizable ages are a big plus for me. Does that mean we can have the younger/slimmer version of Lucy then? I think the Clarrissa and Maddison models are beautiful, but a bit of variation would be nice. Overall really excellent update! A lot more content and good progress with the story and daughters
Restricted by this site actually. Patreon and subscribestar have been great. Had to make Lucy older to get them to post it here. If you like the game and don’t want to go through Patreon or subscribestar I recommend you just follow me on itch.io it’s free there I’ve had zero problems with them with the loli aspect. Not sure if I’ll bother updating it here anymore. Not a fun site for uploading games but it’s great for downloading them. Wasn’t sure about the font size, so far it’s been a mixed response I’ll look into fixing it. Thanks for the feedback
Oh it was F95 that restricted you? I don't understand that. I get why they're cracking down as a lot of newer FD games have had LI's that really do look way too young, but your original Lucy really didn't even look that young.
Hot daughters makes a dad's hearing go bad

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
A few corrections: confortable should be comfortable, inpressed should be impressed. A few times, you use "your" when you mean "you're". This is a common mistake in VNs, as a lot of content creators do not have English as their first language, not sure if that's your case, as well. Your use of apostrophes also needs to be checked, a number of places where you use them and they aren't needed, and I think a couple of places where you should have used them. Also, once or twice the original "Jerry" name shows up being used by one of the other characters, even though I changed the name.
Otherwise, enjoying it so far, keep it up!

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
DDLv0.008 out now
-New scene with Clarissa
-New scenes with Maddison
-New scene with all the girls
-New character introduced
-Added a music track thanks to
-Fixed GUI so it looks better. Took me way longer than it should of I'm ashamed to say
-Fixed spelling errors, punctuation and changed some dialogue
-Fixed the error message when you decide to leave the bathroom
-Made an android port but there is no way for me to test it, so let me know if it works
-Hope you like it! Negative/positive feedback is always appreciated
Just out of curiosity: Is there a reason why the releases 0.005 to 0.007 seem to not exist? The jump from 0.004 to 0.008 is quite surprising. Or got the releases in between eaten by the dog...? ;)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not bad, I liked it so far.
Some minor things: the used font is stylish, but not good to read. And the one music track is ok, but maybe you can add a few more, or mute it sometimes/use it only in some scenes.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
If you're not thinking straight/you're in zombie mode it could actually happen. Examples being :-
1. You're still half asleep
2. You're bursting for the toilet
3. You're thinking about something deeply/something is bothering you deeply/you're in shock
4. You're heavily intoxicated
5. You're used to living alone and act out of habit

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Just out of curiosity: Is there a reason why the releases 0.005 to 0.007 seem to not exist? The jump from 0.004 to 0.008 is quite surprising. Or got the releases in between eaten by the dog...? ;)
They refer to scenes that I release seperately elsewhere. This is still preview stage will have the prologue finished as v0.01 next week. Just did early release to get feedback on what people liked and didn't like. I'm glad I did cause it helped me shape it from a real mess into something good. From v0.01 it will have a much clearer vision and a proper patch for loli/incest aspects. So leave any details on what you liked or didn't like.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes