VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Three minor issues found with current build. First two are issues with the game using the default name over the name chosen at the beginning and then one where it says "Common" when it should say "C'mon" or "Come on".

Reactions: BabysWithRabys

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Haha Yeah i see why. Good to know I wasn’t the only one. They didn’t let me post my game here for the first few builds. I actually did play it for an early build I thought it was abandoned. I’ll take that advice on board though put some thought into different body types in new planned characters I’ll introduce.
I think not too many additional girls should be added. If you name your game "Daddy Daughter Love" the main topic should, IMHO, be focused at the daughters. Else the daughters would become only a side aspect of the game and be just some girls of many for the MC.
On the other hand, if the additional girls also would be the MC's daughers...;)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Haha Yeah i see why. Good to know I wasn’t the only one. They didn’t let me post my game here for the first few builds. I actually did play it for an early build I thought it was abandoned. I’ll take that advice on board though put some thought into different body types in new planned characters I’ll introduce.
Definitely wasn't just your game. F95 been cracking down on games with young looking characters - The Guardian and couple others also got pinched as well as Proud Father. Your patch should take care of the problem, you just need to be careful about anybody uploading the pre-patched version on here.

The games that got banned (but are back anyway) had characters that were were clearly too young looking (pre-pub). There's tons of games on here though with "teen" looking characters, they just need to be post-pub. They can still be slim and young looking (like we like), just make sure they have some kind of tits/butt, even smaller/firm ones. The characters that are too short and flat as a board are the problem. And avoid the "doll face" that too many new FD games seem to use for some reason - looks way too young and looks hella creepy anyway

Neko Paradise and Radiant - one of the devs had some real life issues that kept him out of the game (pun intended) for a while. He's fine now, so things should be back on track fairly soon. The sandbox in Neko is one of the least annoying ones I've seen - the hints system is so good you can just look up when the next event is going to happen and simply advance time as needed.
Stop advertising for Radiant, the most overrated game on this forum by far. Breaking up with your girlfriend isn't a "real life issue," and the game didn't "get back on track." The second update took just as long (8.5 months!) as the first, just with different excuses.
I tried Neko before Radiant was a thing and pretty much stopped as soon as the sandbox started and the slow pace of the updates of all the games is simple it was a stupid idea for two devs to work on I think it is 4 games and from what I know one of them is also doing the animatons for another game. They put to much workload on themself.
Alorth works on several games that still put out releases, the problem with Radiant is that milker Dammed, who has admitted in the past to purposely taking his time. Why speed up updates when people keep paying for a 1-hour update once a year. Daddy Daughter Love better not follow their lead
I think not too many additional girls should be added. If you name your game "Daddy Daughter Love" the main topic should, IMHO, be focused at the daughters. Else the daughters would become only a side aspect of the game and be just some girls of many for the MC.
On the other hand, if the additional girls also would be the MC's daughers...;)
Agree, focus should be on the daughters! A quick way to turn off your follower base is to start adding side characters to prolong the main story/relationships. I would be fine if new characters were nieces though :LOL:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Stop advertising for Radiant, the most overrated game on this forum by far. Breaking up with your girlfriend isn't a "real life issue," and the game didn't "get back on track." The second update took just as long (8.5 months!) as the first, just with different excuses.

Alorth works on several games that still put out releases, the problem with Radiant is that milker Dammed, who has admitted in the past to purposely taking his time. Why speed up updates when people keep paying for a 1-hour update once a year. Daddy Daughter Love better not follow their lead
Well, if you can call my simple comment advertising, I suppose I can call you a hater. Poor you! If only there were other games that would keep you occupied while you wait for one particular game to get an update.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Agree, focus should be on the daughters! A quick way to turn off your follower base is to start adding side characters to prolong the main story/relationships. I would be fine if new characters were nieces though :LOL:
Well, yes, I guess that could be acceptable - especially, if they are nieces and daughters at the same time... ;)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Well, if you can call my simple comment advertising, I suppose I can call you a hater. Poor you! If only there were other games that would keep you occupied while you wait for one particular game to get an update.
Yes, I am a hater...of milking devs who lie repeatedly and then censor anyone who calls them out so that they can keep milking. You and others find reasons to mention Radiant in literally EVERY new F-D game thread, which is how they draws traffic to the game and stay "on top" despite updating once a year. Your comment was also an attempt to justify their scamming using false information.

Oh and who said I'm waiting for that game? I'll leave that for the naive. As I said, I think it's the most overrated game on this forum - there's little to no content, the writing is unintentionally comedic, and won't finish for another 5 years at best unless chumps finally wise up and drop it. I play at least 10 other F-D games that are much better.
Is there going to be any actual adult sexual content in this game with sex etc or is this going to be soft core?
At the good pace it's going, I have no doubt there will be sexual content. It's still very early in the game though, and dev has already included some some good lewds for all three daughters - some milking develops (cough cough see above) don't even lewd the LI's after 2 years!

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Spelling mistakes for you BabysWithRabys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Spelling mistakes for you BabysWithRabys
Mistakes like these already have been corrected in my script file a few posts above...;)

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
It's all been fixed in the latest update on patreon and subscribestar. Be available here in a few weeks

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Well, well, well. Who knew Ronnie O'Sullivan was taking time off from the snooker?
Good to see he's still working on his cue action and ball control though.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Pretty interesting. I did like it and have some personal suggestions:

- a longer story. Specially for Clarissa (but I'm sure that the dev is already keen to develop more)
- their eyes... pls no.... consider to change it in the future. The art is pretty nice and the 3 girls are cure, honestly I would reconsider such "strange" choice.
- don't add weird things. As much a content it's sticked to the reality as much is interesting (imho).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent here for people that need, remember to seed!

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes