VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Good news! Patch definitely makes games like this better, and customizable ages are a big plus for me. Does that mean we can have the younger/slimmer version of Lucy then? I think the Clarrissa and Maddison models are beautiful, but a bit of variation would be nice. Overall really excellent update! A lot more content and good progress with the story and daughters

Oh it was F95 that restricted you? I don't understand that. I get why they're cracking down as a lot of newer FD games have had LI's that really do look way too young, but your original Lucy really didn't even look that young.

Hot daughters makes a dad's hearing go bad
Yeah there are 2 younger versions of characters that i'll just do extra renders and animations for. Lucy and one we haven't met yet. Give people the option to pick one or the other in the patch and age will be adjustable. I changed Lucy for this site but I'm actually happy with the result. I kind of like the older version more personally but adding the younger versions provides more variety with the daughters. Was a bit frustrated this morning with doing the 2 characters hence the above message but I worked out a quicker way with daz presets to do it so I'm over my little hissy fit now.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Why such big breasts? These are not fully developed young girls. I dont like them.
The text font is terrible and the textbox is unnecessary. The meeting after two years was weird. I dont like the uncalled for violence and I did not appreciate it.
No sorry I will give this a miss as in this genre there plenty of far better stories. Good luck.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
If you're not thinking straight/you're in zombie mode it could actually happen. Examples being :-
1. You're still half asleep
2. You're bursting for the toilet
3. You're thinking about something deeply/something is bothering you deeply/you're in shock
4. You're heavily intoxicated
5. You're used to living alone and act out of habit
6. Your erection is so intense it drains the blood from your ears

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Just so the developer doesn't think everyone thinks exactly the same, I happen to like the eyes; it's different for a change and I have always had a preference for that. When I was young my father even noticed it, telling me "you like to date girls with big eyes". Sure, it's exaggerated but I loved that look in Alita Battle Angel and think it's cool.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah there are 2 younger versions of characters that i'll just do extra renders and animations for. Lucy and one we haven't met yet. Give people the option to pick one or the other in the patch and age will be adjustable. I changed Lucy for this site but I'm actually happy with the result. I kind of like the older version more personally but adding the younger versions provides more variety with the daughters. Was a bit frustrated this morning with doing the 2 characters hence the above message but I worked out a quicker way with daz presets to do it so I'm over my little hissy fit now.
I know it's a shed ton more work for you but doing both options the smols and slightly older is awesome for us and gives the best of both. Personally I'd take the older option, but there are plenty who love the younger.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.008]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.008]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.004]

Compatible with Multimod

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.004]

Compatibile con Multimod
***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.003]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.003]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-08-27
Version: v0.008

Reactions: BabysWithRabys

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Just so the developer doesn't think everyone thinks exactly the same, I happen to like the eyes; it's different for a change and I have always had a preference for that. When I was young my father even noticed it, telling me "you like to date girls with big eyes". Sure, it's exaggerated but I loved that look in Alita Battle Angel and think it's cool.
Can’t draw so 2D was out although I love other games that do it and not a fan of honey select. Figured I’d try and get a more realistic anime look in Daz, hopefully I succeeded. Something different ‍

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This is still preview stage will have the prologue finished as v0.01 next week. Just did early release to get feedback on what people liked and didn't like.
Wonderful game! MS was beaten, dropped, kicked in the balls and ... And that's all. I hope they will starting to gouge out his eyes and cut off his limbs. Who needs sex, eroticism and romance in adult games when you can just beat MC up?
You have a strange idea for the prologue.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
1. Strange that out of all the games that this one has been compared to, no one has picked up on the Happy Summer vibe. The models for the girls are very similar to the daughter in HS. As is the music, but that's perhaps a coincidence. No sandbox, no grind, though, thank god.

2. What is the point of the dodge and punch choices during the fight? No matter which you choose, the MC still gets his ass handed to him.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
1. Strange that out of all the games that this one has been compared to, no one has picked up on the Happy Summer vibe. The models for the girls are very similar to the daughter in HS. As is the music, but that's perhaps a coincidence. No sandbox, no grind, though, thank god.

2. What is the point of the dodge and punch choices during the fight? No matter which you choose, the MC still gets his ass handed to him.
I really like that game “happy summer” it’s a bit of a grind and a slow burn true but the dev put in some features in newer versions that bypasses it, worth a look if you haven’t played it in a while. Definitely a huge inspiration for me for the character design. Big fan! Another one was single again just a shame he was a step dad it in that one. Supporter of both those games and Mr Dots of course. DMD is the best game on here in my opinion. Maddison is my direct inspiration from that game. People kept saying radiant at the start I hadn’t played that before but I really like that one too now even bigger fan of neko paradise by the same developer might throw in a neko element through cosplay or something as an indrect reference. Huge fan boy of all these games on here.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I want to like the game but there are a few things that make it hard to do at the moment.
In this version, all of the girls are a bit too much developed when it comes to the size of their tits. The younger Lucy version is much better than the one currently in the game.
The dialogue with Brittany after the photoshoot is bad I mean a little but understanding on her part that the MC didn't want to escalate the shoot shout too much should be there.
Having the player set the relation with the girls already shows its weakness because I set Dad as the relation and in the dialogue with the girls it works fine for the most part but when Brittany is giving the blowjob (her dirty talk) and when Maddison ask him if he is ok after the fight it should be daddy instead of dad (the fight scene it total shit same with the stupid gets a ball thrown in his junk).

I really like that game “happy summer” it’s a bit of a grind and a slow burn true but the dev put in some features in newer versions that bypasses it, worth a look if you haven’t played it in a while. Definitely a huge inspiration for me for the character design. Big fan! Another one was single again just a shame he was a stepdad in that one. Supporter of both those games and Mr. Dots of course. DMD is the best game on here in my opinion. Maddison is my direct inspiration from that game. People kept saying radiant at the start I hadn’t played that before but I really like that one too now an even bigger fan of Neko Paradise by the same developer might throw in a neko element through cosplay or something as an indirect reference. Huge fanboy of all these games on here.
Not sure what to think about that, I stopped playing Happy Summer ages ago because of the slow development and the grind, stopped playing DMD shortly after part 3 started because they started with the sharing crap and the game was dragging on endlessly.
Single again I wanted to play it but some of the comments made me hesitate and the spinoff the dev made was a stupid idea that made me lose interest in the game.
Neko Paradise and all the games that the devs of Radiant are involved update too slow for me to keep being interested and Neko Paradise itself is a sandbox game and I hate sandbox games.

In my opinion, the best dad-daughter game currently in development is Proud Father, a good finished one is Parental Love.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Not sure what to think about that, I stopped playing Happy Summer ages ago because of the slow development and the grind, stopped playing DMD shortly after part 3 started because they started with the sharing crap and the game was dragging on endlessly.
Single again I wanted to play it but some of the comments made me hesitate and the spinoff the dev made was a stupid idea that made me lose interest in the game.
Neko Paradise and all the games that the devs of Radiant are involved update too slow for me to keep being interested and Neko Paradise itself is a sandbox game and I hate sandbox games.

In my opinion, the best dad-daughter game currently in development is Proud Father, a good finished one is Parental Love.
That Happy Summer daughter model is cute - sadly, not much else in that game is good, and the pace of development totally blows. DDL doesn't have any grind (so far, fingers crossed), so that's a big plus.
Single Again is a good one - you don't have to play the spinoff at all if you don't want to.
Neko Paradise and Radiant - one of the devs had some real life issues that kept him out of the game (pun intended) for a while. He's fine now, so things should be back on track fairly soon. The sandbox in Neko is one of the least annoying ones I've seen - the hints system is so good you can just look up when the next event is going to happen and simply advance time as needed.

Back to DDL - yes, I would really love the girls to have smaller, perky breasts. (y) Perhaps the dev is using the large breasts to ensure that the girls don't look too young. :unsure: Just looks weird, IMHO.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
I want to like the game but there are a few things that make it hard to do at the moment.
In this version, all of the girls are a bit too much developed when it comes to the size of their tits. The younger Lucy version is much better than the one currently in the game.
The dialogue with Brittany after the photoshoot is bad I mean a little but understanding on her part that the MC didn't want to escalate the shoot shout too much should be there.
Having the player set the relation with the girls already shows its weakness because I set Dad as the relation and in the dialogue with the girls it works fine for the most part but when Brittany is giving the blowjob (her dirty talk) and when Maddison ask him if he is ok after the fight it should be daddy instead of dad (the fight scene it total shit same with the stupid gets a ball thrown in his junk).

Parental love was cool not sure if I’ve played proud father I’ll look it up. Didn’t mind the sharing aspect in DMD but there won’t be NTR and sharing in this.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
That Happy Summer daughter model is cute - sadly, not much else in that game is good, and the pace of development totally blows. DDL doesn't have any grind (so far, fingers crossed), so that's a big plus.
Single Again is a good one - you don't have to play the spinoff at all if you don't want to.
Neko Paradise and Radiant - one of the devs had some real life issues that kept him out of the game (pun intended) for a while. He's fine now, so things should be back on track fairly soon. The sandbox in Neko is one of the least annoying ones I've seen - the hints system is so good you can just look up when the next event is going to happen and simply advance time as needed.

Back to DDL - yes, I would really love the girls to have smaller, perky breasts. (y) Perhaps the dev is using the large breasts to ensure that the girls don't look too young. :unsure: Just looks weird, IMHO.
Will be a patch next week for v0.01 for Lucy and another character we havent met yet to add variety to the girls and for people that liked Lucy’s original design. The patch will also just change the relationships automatically and bring back the age option.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Neko Paradise and Radiant
I tried Neko before Radiant was a thing and pretty much stopped as soon as the sandbox started and the slow pace of the updates of all the games is simple it was a stupid idea for two devs to work on I think it is 4 games and from what I know one of them is also doing the animatons for another game. They put to much workload on themself.

Reactions: BabysWithRabys

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Will be a patch next week for v0.01 for Lucy and another character we haven't met yet to add variety to the girls and for people that liked Lucy’s original design. The patch will also just change the relationships automatically and bring back the age option.
That is one of the best things about Proud Father it has variety in body types and the player can set ages. Probably the reason why you don't know about the game is it was banned from f95 for some time.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
That is one of the best things about Proud Father it has variety in body types and the player can set ages. Probably the reason why you don't know about the game is it was banned from f95 for some time.
Haha Yeah i see why. Good to know I wasn’t the only one. They didn’t let me post my game here for the first few builds. I actually did play it for an early build I thought it was abandoned. I’ll take that advice on board though put some thought into different body types in new planned characters I’ll introduce.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes