VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I would suggest some choices here and there, some decisions to make, nothing fancy at this point in the game, things like feel her butt or not, touch her boobs or not. So it will feel more like a game. Also, I see more romanceable characters are being introduced to the game. Please keep them to a minimum, otherwise players will suffer with lack of content for their favorite character, and frustration will settle in.

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Wasn't there talk of a loli patch coming with this update?
From what I have read there is no patch. Just another version called the "Gold edition(The way it was meant to be) will continue to only be available for gold and platinum subscribers but will be released bi-weekly rather than weekly".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have entered the three girls relationship as daughters but they still call me landlord. Is that with me only or with someone else also. Can someone help?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have entered the three girls relationship as daughters but they still call me landlord. Is that with me only or with someone else also. Can someone help?
Sounds like you accepted the default for MC instead of changing it to dad or father. I think it was the last question before you get into the story.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I would suggest some choices here and there, some decisions to make, nothing fancy at this point in the game, things like feel her butt or not, touch her boobs or not. So it will feel more like a game. Also, I see more romanceable characters are being introduced to the game. Please keep them to a minimum, otherwise players will suffer with lack of content for their favorite character, and frustration will settle in.
Agree, a little variety is good, but let's keep the focus on the daughters! Introducing new characters is a tactic many devs use to stretch a game out, can be a bad sign, but hopefully isn't the case here.
From what I have read there is no patch. Just another version called the "Gold edition(The way it was meant to be) will continue to only be available for gold and platinum subscribers but will be released bi-weekly rather than weekly".
Ah hopefully we get that version available on here soon

Reactions: Dolphin3000

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I made a quick Mod with some ingame music, name/relationship resetting and additional settings for the game dialog (size/font outline/textbox transparency). It's already a "complete" download of the game with integrated Mod (Info: I had to change the Ren'Py version for making it)

View attachment 1387216

Sept. 25, 2021
I've updated my Mod (onesmore) for the game version v0.010 .
The game has since v0.008 already integrated music (one nice track). So far I still revise my Mod
with the altern. music tracks, but maybe I'll stop it again when there's coming more - we'll see.

Download game v0.010 compressed
with integrated Mod v0.010 (~121MB)
Workupload

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 1421561 View attachment 1421562 View attachment 1421563 View attachment 1421564 View attachment 1421565 View attachment 1421566
Thanks.
Would be great if we could change the names of all the characters, not just the MC.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks.
Would be great if we could change the names of all the characters, not just the MC.
Not a bad idea. Although the names are written directly into the script, it is still doable. Well, or was...
Here a quick Mod patch for renaming all main characters:
(info: removed the outdated download link, it's now already integrated in my main Mod)

DDL_03a.jpg

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.008]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.008]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.004]

Compatible with Multimod

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.004]

Compatibile con Multimod
***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.003]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.003]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-09-25
Version: v0.010

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed the playthrough.. the renders and dialog as well. The avenues this one can go are many and I'm looking forward to exploring them :) Can't testify to the length of update.. this is my first play around, BUT if I could make one suggestion I think I would go with.. PLEASE make the font smaller.. and less glaring. Or perhaps the glare is due to the size of it. Either way I think doing that would contribute to the enjoyment.. Keep those updates coming.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes