VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
renders are really nice .... story not bad .... photo type dad .. again .... also a pussy for a dad again ....... wish dev's would stop making dad's such pussy's .. i would have beat those punks ass yeah even at 60 .....

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
The daughters eyes are all way too large, the youngest's are inhuman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phellim

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
I am working on the game. Just made a few misteps in story that I am fixing currently. Update incoming. Haven't been on here for a while so thanks for whoever uploaded the latest versions here. For anyone new to the game , there will be no NTR or sharing and pregnancy will be an option in the future. Gold edition with younger version of Lucy is no longer going forward. Apologise for the delay, wasted weeks on a terrible storyline that went off track but think i got a handle on it and be back on track to weekly/bi-weekly updates soon.

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I am working on the game. Just made a few misteps in story that I am fixing currently. Update incoming. Haven't been on here for a while so thanks for whoever uploaded the latest versions here. For anyone new to the game , there will be no NTR or sharing and pregnancy will be an option in the future. Gold edition with younger version of Lucy is no longer going forward. Apologise for the delay, wasted weeks on a terrible storyline that went off track but think i got a handle on it and be back on track to weekly/bi-weekly updates soon.
I uploaded the link to the pc version on your patreon, so you're welcome. I just saw that no one had uploaded it yet. (discord: pimpi)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.013]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.013]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.010]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.010]

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.008]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.008]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-10-12
Version: v0.013

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
So, basically a Radiant clone?
Looks like. To be fair, Radiant is a scam to increase the donations to its devs. Instead of producing 1 game each at their normal rate, they're productin 1.5 at half the normal rate, with a corresponding increase of 50% in their patrons. Frankly, I hope this game drives Radiant out of business.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
I made a quick Mod with some ingame music, name/relationship resetting and additional settings for the game dialog (size/font outline/textbox transparency). It's already a "complete" download of the game with integrated Mod (reason: I had to change the Ren'Py version for making it)

View attachment 1387216

Oct. 12, 2021
I've updated my Mod (onesmore) for the game version v0.013 .
The game has since v0.008 already integrated music (one nice track). So far I still revise my Mod
with the altern. music tracks - we'll see when more original ones are coming.

Edit Oct. 13, 2021:
Integrated the updated script v0.013 from Jellyluve with the fixed typos

Download game v0.013 with integrated Mod v0.013a (~234MB)
Workupload -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 1449583 View attachment 1449584 View attachment 1449585 View attachment 1449586 View attachment 1449587 View attachment 1449588
Any chance of adding the option to edit age to the mod again because I might want to make Clarissa 21:LOL:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
At this point, the game is not good.
The setting with the dad reconnecting with his daughter's works but is nothing new but then nothing is really original anymore.
The daughters look good but all of them have big tits a bit variety would be nice.
The problem is the writing that makes the MC another loser that isn't able to defend his daughters or is trying to look cool in the skating scene but makes a fool of himself.

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
Sounds like things are under control and worth continuing to follow at all.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Gold edition with younger version of Lucy is no longer going forward. Apologise for the delay, wasted weeks on a terrible storyline that went off track but think i got a handle on it and be back on track to weekly/bi-weekly updates soon.
Great to hear about resuming regular updates - thought you abandoned F95! If you don't keep younger version of Lucy, will you still consider making her slimmer with smaller tits? Some variety would be good
The daughters look good but all of them have big tits a bit variety would be nice.
Agree with this

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hope we get to kick Brittany to the curb, she's way too interested in the oldest daughter for my liking.

The fight scene is stupid and annoying as fuck, what's the point of clicking there if it does nothing. These "emersion" clicks are not cool, and just makes a fool of the mc and player. Let him get his ass kicked without trying to make me think there is a way to avoid it.

Otherwise, it's enjoyable.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes