VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes
Jul 17, 2020
I made a quick Mod with some ingame music, name/relationship resetting and additional settings for the game dialog (size/font outline/textbox transparency). It's already a compressed game version with integrated Mod + I made an Android port (Info: I had to change the Ren'Py version for making it)

Aug. 19, 2021
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.004.
I also integrated choices recommendations (walkthrough)
(I know, there are only two choices so far...)

Download game v0.004 with integrated Mod v0.004 (~94MB)
Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android port from game v0.004 with integrated Mod v0.004 (~76MB)
Workupload

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 1360313 View attachment 1360314 View attachment 1360315 View attachment 1360316 View attachment 1360317 View attachment 1360318
is there any possibility of this mod w/o compressing the game?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
is there any possibility of this mod w/o compressing the game?
Actually it isn't really compressed - I did my music files, but somehow have overseen the original game files. But I'm now also considering to reintegrate the uncompressed music files again, too (they aren't that big anyway).

Jul 17, 2020
Actually it isn't really compressed - I did my music files, but somehow have overseen the original game files. But I'm now also considering to reintegrate the uncompressed music files again, too (they aren't that big anyway).
my bad i thought you packaged the mod as the base game (compressed) + extra mod stuff in one archive, but from what you just said it's base game + extra mod stuff (compressed)

Reactions: KoGa3

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Hope this will find it's way to Android soon. I loves me some incest it especially when it comes with good art and a story.

Reactions: Kazukitc
Feb 2, 2020
Well, the writing definitely needs some work. Proper spelling, punctuation, commas, some exclamation marks etc. Currently it just feels kind of hollow, like two robots imitating humans speaking to each other. The dialogue is devoid of emotion which doesn't allow for any immersion.
I don't mind the models, I actually quite like them.
The concept of daughters meeting their dad after many years is very easy to build on, and then the youngest straight up changes in the same room on the first day in years they meet. Really?

If I want a game with a similar premise, I would just play 'Single Again' or 'Radiant'. This one is not for me.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom and fz

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I must admit that I am still frustrated.
"C'est un peu court, jeune homme..." ("It's a bit short, young man..." )
I know it's a lot of work to do this kind of thing... But, when you think it's good, you always want more, don't you.
Can't wait for the next part

Reactions: dingdong84

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.004]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Compatible with Multimod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.004]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Compatibile con Multimod
***********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.003]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.003]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-18
Version: v0.004

Compatibile con Multimod

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished the 0.004 release, so caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though short, pretty good, I like it. Be looking out for more, and thank you, Dev, and thank you, KoGa3 for the mod and the heads up on that lead me to going for this right away.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Updated the game to v0.004 hope you like it. They didnt want to put it on the update page not sure why
That's strange, I wonder if it's because of the quicker than usual update frequency? I know it's not your intention but they might think the quick pace of updates is a ploy to keep the game trending. Hopefully they let you get it on there though
Because it is. lets pretend you are right and they copy. At least they grab it from multiple games. (your words not mine when you started listing a bunch)

This game copies heavily from Radiant. Still makes me right, and you a hater. I saw your "list" of good F-D games and most are no where near radiant's quality.
You can keep rationalizing all you want, you were/are still wrong :LOL:
Does it matter if it looks like other games in here? i ask the same about the story.

If we are going to judge and comment on every similar VN we won't do shit for a year. Just enjoy or don't enjoy for what it is, if you have a problem with a game looking similar to another just play the "original" and leave the one you consider similar alone.
I completely agree with you! That's exactly why I called out the guy I responded to above you. Every time there's a new FD game that comes out, there's always a horde of Radiant stans and likely Alt accounts that try to tear it down - it happens so often it becomes pretty clear it's intentional.
Hope this developer won't take inspirations from radiant when it comes to releasing the updates.
This dev has ALREADY updated more in a few weeks than those milkers have in 2 years! :LOL:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Windows antivirus is flagging the Mega download for trojans
the compact rar / zip version which is simply extracted and copied to the "GAME" directory does not detect any alerts.

to each file I always perform a reliable scan ;)

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. :p

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
I'll give a bit of a bio for myself. My name is BabysWithRabys or Jerry, I used to run a successful business which unfortunately I had to close because of covid. The restrictions and lockdowns made it impossible for me to keep it afloat. Stuck at home I had to adapt and discovered adult games at the end of last year. Fell in love straight away and saw potential in an industry that is becoming very popular. I spent the last year learning how to use renpy, Daz 3D, RPGmaker and photoshop shoutout to tutorials with thundy on youtube what a legend. I'm also getting very proficient at Unity, unreal engine and Blender in my spare time as I think the future is in fully playable adult games and if I can sculpt anything my mind can think of I wont be held back by a lack of assets. Took a page from other developers books for now though like NLT Media (Summer with mom and sis) and decided to keep it simple for my first game so i can pump out content as fast as my computer will allow. I work on the game 10 hours a day and release it on a weekly basis. I have a one game at a time policy, there is nothing more frustrating than waiting months for updates because a developer is working on another game that you have no interest in. Had to change Lucy so the game was releasable but I am building the game with both versions and trying to work out a way to release it with the younger version. Maybe a patch or something. Seems to be the biggest thing that people have been disappointed with so far. I appreciate all the support I have already received on subscribestar and patreon. On the surface this game looks like other games but I think you'll be surprised by where the story goes but I wont spoil it here and let it play out in the game.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'll give a bit of a bio for myself. My name is BabysWithRabys or Jerry, I used to run a successful business which unfortunately I had to close because of covid. The restrictions and lockdowns made it impossible for me to keep it afloat. Stuck at home I had to adapt and discovered adult games at the end of last year. Fell in love straight away and saw potential in an industry that is becoming very popular. I spent the last year learning how to use renpy, Daz 3D, RPGmaker and photoshop shoutout to tutorials with thundy on youtube what a legend. I'm also getting very proficient at Unity, unreal engine and Blender in my spare time as I think the future is in fully playable adult games and if I can sculpt anything my mind can think of I wont be held back by a lack of assets. Took a page from other developers books for now though like NLT Media (Summer with mom and sis) and decided to keep it simple for my first game so i can pump out content as fast as my computer will allow. I work on the game 10 hours a day and release it on a weekly basis. I have a one game at a time policy, there is nothing more frustrating than waiting months for updates because a developer is working on another game that you have no interest in. Had to change Lucy so the game was releasable but I am building the game with both versions and trying to work out a way to release it with the younger version. Maybe a patch or something. Seems to be the biggest thing that people have been disappointed with so far. I appreciate all the support I have already received on subscribestar and patreon. On the surface this game looks like other games but I think you'll be surprised by where the story goes but I wont spoil it here and let it play out in the game.
that's all nice and sweet and what not...but you think maybe you can answer my questions?
I see most of you are arguing about Radiant and what not and that this is rip off or it's not etc etc but apparently..nobody saw a big red flag that dev posted...which I shall ask the dev about it
"Actually was going for more of a faster paced DMD vibe"
this phrase right there...kinda scares me...because that game has some shit kinks also...F-D relantionship only is good...but when they started adding sharing/swinging and shit like ...it went to hell...
Now my question to you dear developer...are you planning on going in that direction with this game?
In the genre tab and Developer Notes tab I do not see a planned genre section...so..what are the planned genres that you want to add?
is NTR/Sharing/Swinging one of them?or all 3?
so...?

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No NTR. I know it's a hot topic on here and fans get very upset. Not something I personally have an issue with but i'll go with the majority and give it a miss.
thank you for taking the time to answer my questions
I can give this game a try now without worries

Reactions: BabysWithRabys
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes