VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

fffsake

Nov 3, 2021
I enjoyed the game. The girls could have some pubes also. Would like to have a fighting with the douche

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
NTRNitro (Nintendo DS codename)
NTRNon Tax Revenue (various locations)
NTRNormal Trade Relations (international economic term; Most Favored Nation, MFN)
NTRNew to Range
NTRNational Trail Raceway (Ohio)
NTRNon-Traditional Revenue
NTRNational Toll Roads (Ireland)
NTRNuclear Thermal Rocket
NTRNeed to Run (manufacturing facilities)
NTRNothing To Report
NTRNetwork for Translational Research (various locations; cancer research)
NTRNet Transmit & Receive (technology company; Spain)
NTRNetwork Traffic Redirection
NTRNational Trauma Registry (Canada)
NTRNouvelles Télé-Radio
NTRNational Toxics Rule
NTRNon-Transportation-Related (facilities)
NTRNetwork Time Reference
NTRNormal Tariff Rate (India)
NTRNandamuri Taraka Ramarao (Indian celebrity)
NTRNetorare (Japanese: Cuckold)
NTRNandamuri Taraka Ramarao (actor)
NTRNetworks that Run, Inc. (Malden, MA)
NTRNarrow Therapeutic Range
NTRNet Time Reference
NTRNotice To Reader
NTRNuclear Test Reactor
NTRNavy Technical Representative
NTRNoise-Temperature Ratio
NTRNine Thousand Remote
NTRNon-Tactical Radio
NTRNational Transport Rotocraft
NTRNo Traffic Reported
NTRNormal Tax Rate (economics)
You forgot my fave...
NTR - New Titty Rings
:p

SonGoku88

Aug 31, 2018
This game is great, but there needs to be an option to hide the dialog box, I wanna see the goods without obstruction. Also, Lucy looks much better as a redhead.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This game is great, but there needs to be an option to hide the dialog box, I wanna see the goods without obstruction. Also, Lucy looks much better as a redhead.
It's Ren'Py, so tapping the middle mouse wheel typically works to hide the dialog box.

Reactions: marvin187

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Looks like dev heard our pleas, and the daughters have had their asses slimmed back down a bit - much better! I'm actually ok with the green hair, looks fine. I prefer the original models for the sister and niece though, because they look older more whore-y now

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I didn't mind the change in hair color that much but, dammit, why did it have to be the REDHEAD?!! [OK, probably because she's the youngest and more flighty/prone to doing that sort of thing. It really wouldn't fit the other two.]

I kind of suspected that the "Douchebag" would be back- he had a second appearance, which often indicates an on-going subplot. And when I saw Cousin's hair and she was the one pushing the hair coloring and the piercing, it was pretty obvious who her boyfriend was going to be. Hope the sleezeball and his gang get killed off, preferably ASAP, so we can get back to what's important in the game.

Other than the hair coloring and the sleezeball, my only complaint is it's the same old generic plot that we've seen in 98% of these games. Incest games usually have only three basic male MCs (I'm ignoring NPCs, of course):

- 1 The creepy uncle (sometimes brother or son) who lusts after our young virginal heroine.
- 2 The nerdy 18-20 year old brother/son/nephew who's desperately trying to lose his virginity- usually with an older female. (Cue the cougar stereotypes!)
- 3 The father who has "hidden desires" for his daughter/-s, but REFUSES to take any actual action (except maybe peeping) for 4/5ths of the movie (and actually ARGUES against having sex with her/them or, even worse, mopes & whines around coming up with excuses not to pop the kid's cherry), then in the last ten minutes decides that he really DOES want to fuck his teasing daughter/-s. (Which, by now, probably have fucked every other guy in town out of frustration.)

Just once, I'd like to see something along the lines of the daughters are actually ENCORAGED to seduced Daddy (probably by Mommy) and have a contest to see which one loses her virginity or gets knocks up by Daddy FIRST. And Daddy is OK with that fairly quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nocturnal85

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Tuputamadre93
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes