VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I appreciate the fact that the Dev has been releasing "regular" updates. The story is funny and I like the premise. These microupdates though are annoying. DEV!! Hang on to what you have for a while and release an update that will take more than 2 minutes to get through. You aren't going to lose any fans over it. Before anyone goes, "Well wait for a a few updates before downloading." ........... Yea Yea whatever.
Frequent Small updates
Frequent appearance in latest updates
More Patrons
More Money

Do the math

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i like that game more and more, it has nothing really special, but when i play it i have a smile on my face!!
There is something refreshing in it, no drama, some humor and funny situations, nice animations and never those "oh my god what have i done "from the father.
The scene in the bed with the morning wood was a lot of fun.

Reactions: Ludvinae and J.R.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The updates keep getting smaller and smaller. Really wish they had some more comedy like the slip and fall into his sister pussy moment. Though with the way things are looking if I had to guess the middle daughter will fix the problem, he will eventually bone all his female family members, and knock them up with his kids.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.022]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

already integrated incest - mode with "recommended" choices

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.022]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

già integrata incest - modo con scelte "raccomandate"

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.02]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.02]

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.019]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.019]

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-02-26
Version: 0.22

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Anybody have an Android version with the mod??

Please share it with me if you don't mind?

Thank you for your time :)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Daddy Daughter Love [v0.022] [BabysWithRabys] – Compressed

Win/Linux 0.022 · · · (138.5 MiB :: 446.7 MiB)
Mac 0.022 · · · (104.3 MiB :: 410.1 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, (heavily) reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I just played version 0.022, and enjoyed it. I set the relationships so that the main character is not blood-related to any of the women. Having said that , there are a couple places in the game where characters are referred to a daughter, and the main character is called 'Dad'. These instances can be easily found and replaced using notpad on the script.rpy file.

EDIT: There was at least one instance where one of the women called the MC 'Jerry' even though I had given him a different name.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
He is 1 meter away from her. If I slipped on water I slipped on the same place but he does actually jumped forward.
He IS moving forward. I'm not going to work out the equations, but he does have SOME forward momentum. Perhaps would account for a foot or so. The problem is that at that distance, he pretty much has to be aimed right at the "bullseye", because you lose virtually all of the momentum in the contact knocking her down.

I do have a reliable (second-hand) account of something like that happening. (I wasn't there, but I do trust the two involved to be completely honest about it.) Some friends went to a nudie beach and a guy and a gal were rough-housing (her term: "a tickle fest became nude wrestling") and he just slipped into her. Both swore up and down that it had been completely accidental (that was the point of their story- they thought it was hilarious) and they weren't a couple- and didn't really become one after. The difference is that my friends were more or less already in contact and kind of positioned in the right way, so it was a matter of INCHES rather that a couple of feet.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2022
I loved the sister creampie scene. I wrote my critique of it in the "Reviews" section. I think that the pre-mature ejaculation makes me wonder about his stamina in future scenes. At least make them squirm around on the wet floor a bit before the creampie.

Also, that night while they are sleeping. Why wouldn't he just admit that it's him outside of the bathroom? THAT would have led to a completely consensual creampie, as outside by the pool during the party she told him that she's like for him to get her pregnant. And how long it has been since she has had sex with a man. So clearly, she green-lit him.

And his cock is like an iron rod. Just go ahead and enjoy yourselves without any fears. If she gets pregnant, or not, either way it's a win. And you both get to enjoy great sex with someone that you love and trust, not just some new person that you've met.

And clearly MC doesn't mind incest. The way that he "bathed" his youngest daughter and the other things that he has foreshadowed. Plus his cock is hard as a spike! I'd have offered to breed her the moment that we got into bed, after her statements by the pool. At the very least, I'd spoon her from behind and press my cock between her thighs unless she complained. But her damp spot would make it clear that she enjoyed it and she already admitted that she was disappointed that he couldn't get her pregnant.

I imagine that the "youth serum" Maddie is making can help him become in his 20s again, and creampie ALL 5 women. Maybe offering to get them pregnant if they wished.

I DO wish that the youngest daughter would have red hair again. I find it SOOOO sexy!!!! Green and purple doesn't suit her at all. Maybe MC can convince her how sexy she is with red hair and she can re-dye it red? :love::cool::sneaky:

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I loved the sister creampie scene. I wrote my critique of it in the "Reviews" section. I think that the pre-mature ejaculation makes me wonder about his stamina in future scenes. At least make them squirm around on the wet floor a bit before the creampie.

Also, that night while they are sleeping. Why wouldn't he just admit that it's him outside of the bathroom? THAT would have led to a completely consensual creampie, as outside by the pool during the party she told him that she's like for him to get her pregnant. And how long it has been since she has had sex with a man. So clearly, she green-lit him.

And his cock is like an iron rod. Just go ahead and enjoy yourselves without any fears. If she gets pregnant, or not, either way it's a win. And you both get to enjoy great sex with someone that you love and trust, not just some new person that you've met.

And clearly MC doesn't mind incest. The way that he "bathed" his youngest daughter and the other things that he has foreshadowed. Plus his cock is hard as a spike! I'd have offered to breed her the moment that we got into bed, after her statements by the pool. At the very least, I'd spoon her from behind and press my cock between her thighs unless she complained. But her damp spot would make it clear that she enjoyed it and she already admitted that she was disappointed that he couldn't get her pregnant.

I imagine that the "youth serum" Maddie is making can help him become in his 20s again, and creampie ALL 5 women. Maybe offering to get them pregnant if they wished.

I DO wish that the youngest daughter would have red hair again. I find it SOOOO sexy!!!! Green and purple doesn't suit her at all. Maybe MC can convince her how sexy she is with red hair and she can re-dye it red? :love::cool::sneaky:
I'm not a big fan of the new hair color either, but there are ways it can be fixed, and she is still super cute. I had a friend who used to dye her hair a new color every month, she took care of her hair though because if you aren't careful, you can really damage it by changing the color too often or the wrong way. It wouldn't be unrealistic for her to change it back before the timeline is up.

I think it would be funny if the MC getting hit in the balls might have kick started his baby makers and so he can have gotten his sis pregnant even though he doesn't think he could have.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Can you put stuff that has been revealed in past releases in SPOILER tags, please? I've already played all of this, but if someone is new to the game and thread, they may not want to find out who does what and when to expect it. A review is different and it's assumed it will have spoilers (unless the reviewer specifically says they'll avoid them).

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes