• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
You need to listen to Bob Newhart's comedy routine the Driving Instructor. It may give you some really good material to use when driving with Maddison.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I love this game. and I love when it come out but the damn updates never seem to be long enough. they always leave me wanting more. which is a great way to do itl.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished this update and here we go. Now we see the sister of the dad fantasying about her brother giving it to her. It will only be a matter of time before the two of them cross that line (and not by accident) and are going at it like a bunch of horny teens. Still even though I do like this game the update lengths are starting to remind of "Something Special" due to how short they are.

Reactions: cylus20

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
so.... we had.. nothing... wow... next time take your time for an update no point on downloading this

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
she asks him if she can call him that
But doesn't that happen after it? In this order I would have expected at least a kind of surprised or irritated reaction by the MC after his niece calling him "daddy".

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.02]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

already integrated incest - mode with "recommended" choices

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.02]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

già integrata incest - modo con scelte "raccomandate"

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.019]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.019]

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.018]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.018]

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-02-12
Version: 0.02

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The MC is not impotent! :rolleyes:
He claims to be infertile. But I guess that's nothing that won't be cured soon. I have some certain stuff from a certain daughter in mind...;)

Reactions: Ludvinae

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Bummer i was going to release v0.22 on here this week with day one loli/incest patch. I skipped releasing v0.02 cause there was a bunch of mistakes with it and I spent most of that update working out the best way to animate. Guess now I'll have to wait till next sunday because they only allow updates once a week. It's a silly game and the protagonist is an idiot but hope your liking it so far. I'm back to bi-weekly updates subscribe if you got the bennys, game is free 3 weeks from release though so don't feel pressured. Thanks for the support and/or opinions, I laugh at some of the stuff you guys write and give a nice big middle finger to the negativity. Either way it inspires me.
Cheers BabysWithRabys

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Will you announce on here when the gold subscribestar exclusive version you mentioned is available? Or is it already?
Day one is ready will release it Friday with the next update on Patreon/subscribestar. Patreon will require a patch so make sure your on my discord cause I’ll have to post it there.

Reactions: jh247

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I must addmit - this game got me good:) I was sceptic about this plot but after finishing this release i had so much fun. I like what i've got till now: not so long dialogues, nice pics, hot female characters [friend need some improve imho]. I saw also possibility to make a funny scape goat. Speaking of one bad characters [ex boyfriend of friends doughter]. He can have for example a car accident, when MC is teaching driving his doughter or other accident inspired by American Pie or other parody / comdey. I wish dev all the best and i'm keepin finger corssed to fruitfull developing:)

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes