VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...in the update log it says that 0.02 is a a short update due to technical issues and the "Next release will be out on the 5th of February.
was just made the latest public release, 0.022 was released for patreons on the 4th.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Koga3 is continuing his mod again. There's also already an update to v0.02, too. But he's only posting it on his homepage since there is now already another mod here on f95zone... for those who liked his mod like I did here the (hope he doesn't mind)

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Koga3 is continuing his mod again. There's also already an update to v0.02, too. But he's only posting it on his homepage since there is now already another mod here on f95zone... for those who liked his mod like I did here the (hope he doesn't mind)
The only mod available on that page is the one integrated with the compressed game and not a standalone version, unless I'm blind and not seeing it.
(And the mod in this topic is still the one for version 0.19)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The only mod available on that page is the one integrated with the compressed game and not a standalone version, unless I'm blind and not seeing it.
(And the mod in this topic is still the one for version 0.19)
Whoa, seems my Mod got leaked here :eek:

Info: the download on my page is the game compressed with integrated Mod (had to do that because I still have to change the Ren'Py version).

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Just downloaded this version having not played for a good while. At the photoshoot - daughters just left. Your secretary or whatever she is (Brittany) calls you by the default name even if you enter a custom one.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Good, but always share all links, isn't people only use Windows (or Linux too in Ren'Py PC build).
You can take the Windows/Linux versions and make it into into other versions with the Mac versions being the easiest to do if need be but yeah since the dev does also release Mac and Android versions then people might as well shared them too.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This whole update the MC is referred to as "Jerry".
That's an easy fix. Open "script.rpy" in and replace "Jerry" with %(j)s (except for lines 42 and 45). Save the file and reload your save to see the change.

That wasn't the only mistake in the script, though. "A lot" was misspelled as "alot", "photo's" doesn't require an apostrophe since it's not a contraction, and "wont" is missing an apostrophe. I also noticed a few lowercase "i" instead of "I". There were also a couple of instances where "too" instead of "to" should have been used.

Ex: line 3127 "Don't drink to much".

Last edited:

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Dev's... the game has got leg, girls are cute but perhaps you can do something about the HUGE font, it takes a load of scrren and makes them look as though they're shouting at each other. Also, give the option in Preferences to change the opacity of the TEXTBOX so we don't always have to hide it... makes the game for more fluid and enjoyable. Thanks.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes