VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Now we wait for the hero, I wonder if any of the main female characters actually have scenes. I unironically enjoyed this, but there are some funny moments for sure.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
There is an update on svscomics from yesterday but doesn't give a number I'm DLing it but have an hour before it's done.

EDIT: ended up was not the new one

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There is an update on svscomics from yesterday but doesn't give a number I'm DLing it but have an hour before it's done.

EDIT: ended up was not the new one
Meh, I'd just say be a little patient. Babys (the developer) has been updating here regularly after a version goes public, so it shouldn't be too much longer, I wouldn't think.

Reactions: Ludvinae

Areola

May 22, 2020
"21 GEN 2022 AT 17:40 - DDL v0.02 out now"
"4 FEB 2022 AT 14:50 - DDLv0.022 out now"

But no free version for now.
Can't wait anymore o_O

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It's only a matter of time before someone shares, just gotta be patient. If you can't wait any longer just pledge on patreon. :p

Reactions: Lord Ashram

jh247

Oct 30, 2020
Was away a total of 3 weeks for the holidays. First time I saw my family in 2 years so was much needed. Since I've been back I've been working on perfecting and adding more animation. So expect a lot more in future updates. Don't worry I'm still moving forward with the story at the same time. Aiming for Friday the 21st for the next installment. Also working on the gold edition again in the background. It will feature younger versions of Clarissa, Maddison, Lucy and Naomi and will be a subscribestar exclusive.
Will you announce on here when the gold subscribestar exclusive version you mentioned is available? Or is it already?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, that was short. Yeah, there is a lot of work gone into these animations, but the overall update got quite short, sadly.
And I don't like the way the dev pushes the MC, first the accidental slip in with instant creampie and now he is also impotent?
Sorry, but the MC feels already like spineless pussy and I don't like the it. If this continues without a way to revert this impotence and pussy behavor, then you will lose quite a few people, me included. Just my opinion, nobody needs to share it. But thought I could provide some input.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Left scratching my head? in the update log it says that 0.02 is a a short update due to technical issues and the "Next release will be out on the 5th of February." But, but its already the 12th of February??? We need to wait a year for the next update? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: retardedusername
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes