VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm trying the loli patch, and I got an error message that image 13CL is not found. Looks like it's supposed to be where clarissa is teach the MC yoga.
There's a lot of missing images. You can look in the image folder (they are not compiled in an archive) and he has made two complete sets of renders ... the original and one with an "L" on the end for the patched version. The scene you referenced is missing the "L" versions for images 13c, d, f, h, p, t, u and y.

Seems kinda a strange way to do a patch. People who don't want either of the versions still have to download the whole shebang.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Since KoGa3 has removed his mod, I've used it and updated it for v0.22

This verstion contains hard coded incest and a walkthough for the game (not that there is an outcome from any choices at the present time other than scenes missed!). Also, only the MC can be renamed.

You may need to start a new game since it appears that some of the orignal mod puts variables in the save games and complains about music files missing. This may also apply if you run an updated version of the game before the mod is updated, as there is the possibilty that the MC's name is overwritten.

I've tried to mitigate this as much as I could but it was still happening for me with older saves from time to time - You have been warned!

To install overwrite the existing game\script.rpy file with the one in the zip file.
this mod is for the game without the L patch right?

FreakyStyle

Mar 22, 2019
holy shit shes so fucking cute...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
found a bug
it comes right after this picture
more missing images
more missing pictures

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
holy shit shes so fucking cute...
found a bug
it comes right after this picture
more missing images
more missing pictures
so it is pretty broken then

Reactions: $@~

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Enjoyed the game but don't like how pushy the mc's 'business partner'/fuck buddy(partner) is.... Such a big turn off for me and in moments like these the mc needs to grow a backbone and put his foot down, it's his daughter ffs and if 'HE' wasn't comfortable with certain things then I would have liked to have a choice to tell her to calm the fuck down with his daughter and to back the fuck off!!! Especially DEMANDING he goes and see a head doctor (she's only his business partner ffs)? Then makes an appointment all because he didn't? WTF?? Mind your business, she put the mc and the daughter in that position in the first place, why would she want to spice up a photo shoot knowing she is the mc's daughter? She is just waaaay over bearing and makes the mc look like a simp.
She is just some bird the mc fucks at work and co owns a business with!!
Don't know much about her character other than the mc has been banging her but so far everything about her is just a turn off for me with her character, hopefully we get a choice to end things with her in the future.
Sorry rant over :devilish::devilish::devilish: lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach and Naxos

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What !! is it a joke ?? that was so short, i didn't even had time to pull down my pants!
It was funny ok but well all those games with 3 minutes updates are really annoying.
I know that the devs want to give something to their patrons in a regular basis in order to keep them but well it could backfire!

Actually my life has become a mess, so many games with so many updates, my poor brain can't follow anymore, i start to mix them all together and the time i need to get back to the story and realise what it's all about, it's already over again.
I will have to hire a secretary to sort all this mess and prepare me some abstract for each one and have her to read it to me while i play.
So if you are a woman between 20 and 40 with big tits, a sultry voice and soft hands, you could get a job!:love:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
What !! is it a joke ?? that was so short, i didn't even had time to pull down my pants!
It was funny ok but well all those games with 3 minutes updates are really annoying.
I know that the devs want to give something to their patrons in a regular basis in order to keep them but well it could backfire!

Actually my life has become a mess, so many games with so many updates, my poor brain can't follow anymore, i start to mix them all together and the time i need to get back to the story and realise what it's all about, it's already over again.
I will have to hire a secretary to sort all this mess and prepare me some abstract for each one and have her to read it to me while i play.
So if you are a woman between 20 and 40 with big tits, a sultry voice and soft hands, you could get a job!:love:
Why I always save up two updates before playing a VN.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Its the same for me tho. You copy the ipatch folder in game folder right? I did that still the same
i´m not sure if this is working with an older savegame but i only copied the files from inside the ipatch folder to the subfolder game.Then comes a question if you will overwrite the files and then i clicked on yes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
And if you cum in her hand instead aiming for her face -->

File "game/script.rpy", line 4043, in script
jump photostudio
ScriptError: could not find label 'photostudio'.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So is the incest/loli patch both in one like it doesn't give you the choice to choose one or the other? If so is there a mod or patch that just gives the incest alone?

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
And if you cum in her hand instead aiming for her face -->

File "game/script.rpy", line 4043, in script
jump photostudio
ScriptError: could not find label 'photostudio'.
Actually did not have that issue, even choosing this option.

Edit: Sorry, it's the mod from Koga! He even fixed that in the game...
DDL-DaddyDaughterLove_DDL.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: KoGa3
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes