VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Why the daughters looks like 15 years old?
How about a 25 years old daughter?
Well i guess if you have a 25 years old daughter you would be around 50 yourself and then too old to perform. I know what i'm talking about, i'm 63 and if i still can get hard 3 times a day, i'm pretty sure nobody would like to see my old wrinkled ass in a VN

Reactions: hentai charley

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
There are several images from the L patch missing and more than a few times when the default name is used instead of the player's input name. All the instances of the name mix up happened starting with the visit to Kendra's house. Missing images started with the first workout session and there were some during the trip to get Maddy's swimsuit and again at the second work out session.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
There are several images from the L patch missing and more than a few times when the default name is used instead of the player's input name. All the instances of the name mix up happened starting with the visit to Kendra's house. Missing images started with the first workout session and there were some during the trip to get Maddy's swimsuit and again at the second work out session.
I've fixed it and I'm re-uploading there was a few bugs to iron out.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
As mentioned from me this is actually only a quick made one for those are wanting the loli content with the patched game version. I have my orig. Mod without that still, too. But only on my homepage (it's already the game with integrated Mod).
I actually left your mod up when I edited the page not sure who took it down. I loved your mod though and appreciate it

Reactions: Zadman

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I actually left your mod up when I edited the page not sure who took it down. I loved your mod though and appreciate it
Thanks. But I was that kinda myself, had stopped my Mod after the game got good music itself. And thankfully in the meantime someone else here continued to maintain at least the WT parts of my old Mod.
Well, after some time I couldn't resist and restarted my full Mod again myself, too...

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Fixed the error at the end of the standard version second path. Not sure how I overlooked it. Uploading new files now
heh just fixed it myself, just copy/pasta'd the after scene code from facial route replacing the call to photostudio from hand deposit route.
also fixed some hard coded Jerry's that slipped you by. 1st when called back into studio by Brittany, 2nd when talking to Kendra on balcony after bathroom slip incident, last two are in gym scene the morning after Kendra's place.
btw there is a image missing from masturbation scene in therapist office, 23c3g, not sure if it just didn't extract from archive properly or is actually missing, might want to check.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
heh just fixed it myself, just copy/pasta'd the after scene code from facial route replacing the call to photostudio from hand deposit route.
also fixed some hard coded Jerry's that slipped you by. 1st when called back into studio by Brittany, 2nd when talking to Kendra on balcony after bathroom slip incident, last two are in gym scene the morning after Kendra's place.
btw there is a image missing from masturbation scene in therapist office, 23c3g, not sure if it just didn't extract from archive properly or is actually missing, might want to check.
Fixed it all thanks!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I was enjoying the game but when I got to the doctor part, I got an error screen and it won't let me go any father. The dev needs to fix this please.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes