VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
patreon is REALLY killing dev's games because of such strict rules and conditions ; need to have a new game hosting site that does not crush dev's expressions for game themes ; looks like this game too will fall to the wayside and become abandoned like so many others are heading to ; pros and cons - proud father - radiant - daddy's little girls - the daddy plan - etc
Not all of these games are abandoned. Some are just not available here.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
true but there is only two of them i listed that are not available here ( proud father and daddy's little girls )
most likely due to the loli content -- how some ever , after more searching , i did find the daddy's little girls
itch website and found out that a final 1.0 version was released about 15 days ago , so yep , be going there next
:cool:

Reactions: HentaiSlaves

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Yo, wtf happened to Lucy's hair? Why the hell did you murder it int he first 20 minutes of the game, jesus...

Wait, does she keep that horrible hair the rest of the game?

Reactions: whiterussian1974
Jan 2, 2022
Yo, wtf happened to Lucy's hair? Why the hell did you murder it int he first 20 minutes of the game, jesus...

Wait, does she keep that horrible hair the rest of the game?
Yes. It needs reworked to be enjoyable again.
At least all of the women are super sexy. Oldest daughter and sister are my favorites. But both younger daughters and niece are also very pretty.
I don't much care about the business partner, but yeah, she's pretty too.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
true but there is only two of them i listed that are not available here ( proud father and daddy's little girls )
most likely due to the loli content -- how some ever , after more searching , i did find the daddy's little girls
itch website and found out that a final 1.0 version was released about 15 days ago , so yep , be going there next
:cool:
Proud father was available on Subscribstar until recently, the developer is now gone from that site, right before his planned last piece of the game. He was going to finish the main story and then do some side stories, now poof, gone.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Proud father was available on Subscribstar until recently, the developer is now gone from that site, right before his planned last piece of the game. He was going to finish the main story and then do some side stories, now poof, gone.
The reason why is being talked about in a General Discussion. But it's going to be hard to say if anything like that would happen to this game dev with all of the female characters not being to young looking for loli's (but without knowing where dev iss from its hard to say for sure).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is from Discord, although the actual information about progress is locked on either platform.

Discord Update
BabysWithRabysToday at 8:37 PM
Everyone,
progress update available on and

1698981476392.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1701114904093.png
DDL Version 0.053 available now
1701115068508.png
Dev went somewhat beside the norm with the animations in this one ...
3 of the animations will get rede and will be fixed by next update In the mean time ... girls feel the right amount of awesome all day.

1701115246254.png

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes