Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Apr 15, 2018
The windows file association for a file has absolutely no bearing on how it is handled by the game. The file association only tells windows what program to use when you, the user, open the file. You're going through a lot of time and trouble for nothing except how the file is displayed to the user in explorer.

To stay on topic: I popped in to see if the new version had straightened out the code to make the game actually playable - it hasn't. It looks as if the dev has added new content without even play testing yet again. All the original bugs are still intact, making the game impossible to play correctly, or even play at all.
Yeah, I wasn't sure at first but noticed playing a game I didn't have any problems, but it was more of an OCD thing I guess. But, about the game, I tried it but didn't make it very far as the characters & dialogue are weird. The "Mom" is likely the same age as the MC & even when I switched her to Wife the dialogue still referred to her as Mom, etc. But, seeing as how you mentioned it's still really buggy I'm glad I didn't spend much time on it. Thanks for the reply!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, I wasn't sure at first but noticed playing a game I didn't have any problems, but it was more of an OCD thing I guess. But, about the game, I tried it but didn't make it very far as the characters & dialogue are weird. The "Mom" is likely the same age as the MC & even when I switched her to Wife the dialogue still referred to her as Mom, etc. But, seeing as how you mentioned it's still really buggy I'm glad I didn't spend much time on it. Thanks for the reply!
if only you could dig a hole somewhere and put the wife in it and then pretend she ran away with her lover, then you could have the house all to you and your budding harem...

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
What to do to fuck Laurel at her webshow? she already gave me doorcode and told me to visit her at night, but i cant click theyre house... did i miss something?

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
What to do to fuck Laurel at her webshow? she already gave me doorcode and told me to visit her at night, but i cant click theyre house... did i miss something?
I got the same Problem. When i get there i can "only" fuck her Mom.

Also i can't open the Nude Beach. No Matter what Time (Evening/Late Night) i go to the City Hall i get the SNAP and thats it. I already talked to the Preacher with every Option like 5000x ..... When i go to the Convenience Store and bye X-Code i get the Screen with the Box and nothing happens .....

And every Tim i got to the Club. No matter who i talk to, i always get to Punch the Guy in the Face after he tried to buy Emily a Drink. And after that the three Girls Cheer me. Then i get an Error.... Every Time .....

Maybe it's just me, but this Game seems very buggy.
Version .21

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
And every Tim i got to the Club. No matter who i talk to, i always get to Punch the Guy in the Face after he tried to buy Emily a Drink. And after that the three Girls Cheer me. Then i get an Error.... Every Time .....
Same here... but managed to open the nudist beach

And im missing a lot of Achievements... any clue would be appriciated

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
After the nude photo op with Laurel, the next time I met her in the library I got this exception error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 36, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 407, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 577, in script
    if laurel_webshow_wand==True:
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 577, in <module>
NameError: name 'laurel_webshow_wand' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 577, in script
  File "C:\Games\GoodnightKiss-21-pc\GoodnightKiss-.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Games\GoodnightKiss-21-pc\GoodnightKiss-.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Games\GoodnightKiss-21-pc\GoodnightKiss-.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 577, in <module>
NameError: name 'laurel_webshow_wand' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Goodnight Kiss .21
Tue May 01 15:07:40 2018
After this the photo ops start over with clothes on. It is repeatable.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Firstly, I like this game. However there seem to be quite a few "exceptions" at important places in the game. I will be more fastidious about relaying them to the dev. Here's the latest one. It occured when I was peeking on Laurel and Miranda, in the dressing room, at the beach. I don't yet know how to use the "spoiler "function yet or I would.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/outside.rpy", line 948, in script call
call gamer_girl_level_0 from _call_gamer_girl_level_0
File "game/outside.rpy", line 1738, in script
laurel "Oh, hi, Mr. [last_namee]."
KeyError: u'last_namee'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/outside.rpy", line 948, in script call
call gamer_girl_level_0 from _call_gamer_girl_level_0
File "game/outside.rpy", line 1738, in script
laurel "Oh, hi, Mr. [last_namee]."
File "C:\Games\GoodnightKiss-21-pc\GoodnightKiss-.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\GoodnightKiss-21-pc\GoodnightKiss-.21-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Games\GoodnightKiss-21-pc\GoodnightKiss-.21-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "C:\Games\GoodnightKiss-21-pc\GoodnightKiss-.21-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Games\GoodnightKiss-21-pc\GoodnightKiss-.21-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'last_namee'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Goodnight Kiss .21
Tue May 01 16:59:36 2018

I hope this helps.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Is the niece suppose to do something in your office I tell her something is in a bottom drawer and it throws me out of the room but she is still in there?

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I don't know about the niece, but for the daughter the closest thing is a handjob (as far as I know). As for Laurel, you will need to buy a "Magic Wand", you two will come up with a plan for her web show. At her house, you will be able to have sex with her.
where do you get a magic wand?

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes